Why You Should Breed Cucks

By the way-has anyone ever had orgasm after orgasm listening to Black Sabbath's "WarPigs?" I know this must sound insane-and I hate using that word. Yet-it happened to me.. And I am not a real big Sabbath fan either. I mean, their music never even made me think to be horny. But wave after wave inside me and through my organs orgasms rhymically riding through me.

Honestly-it makes perfect sense why many sissy cuch's with little dicks have embraced the black cock as his friend. It is what we fear the most that usually we either hate or become most intrigued by or both. The act of submission the cuch takes enravels a tapestry of submission translating into a now protected and thankful to be" under the power of the black man" state of being. He no longer fears him but feels his much needed protection. He no longer hates him because deep down he knows he saved him. And he is most happy and jubilant to do anything the Black master says for he has a newborn desire to please him instead of appease him. To look up to instead of being condescending towards. To love him like the ******* he has always wanted. And with a wife( if involved) only takes upon itself a now glorified state of matrimony. Everyone is finally in their proper state of mind body and spirit-and in perfect order like the constellations in space.

Honestly-it makes perfect sense why many sissy cuch's with little dicks have embraced the black cock as his friend. It is what we fear the most that usually we either hate or become most intrigued by or both. The act of submission the cuch takes enravels a tapestry of submission translating into a now protected and thankful to be" under the power of the black man" state of being. He no longer fears him but feels his much needed protection. He no longer hates him because deep down he knows he saved him. And he is most happy and jubilant to do anything the Black master says for he has a newborn desire to please him instead of appease him. To look up to instead of being condescending towards. To love him like the ******* he has always wanted. And with a wife( if involved) only takes upon itself a now glorified state of matrimony. Everyone is finally in their proper state of mind body and spirit-and in perfect order like the constellations in space.

nicely said :)

Breeding cucks. Well, well. What do you think about that? At least nobody shouted out "******* Whitey!"
....Well, for one thing, I believe its the males that do the breeding, so I am not sure how one "breeds a cuck" ... LOL! Cucks are 'made' not 'born'. If the goal is for black men to do the breeding of white women, its for sure a certain amount of "white breeding" would need to happen, or in about 3-4 generations, there would be no white people to breed. That's inevitable!
....There's also this assumption at this site by some who think that all white people are submissives, particularly when they associate with black folks. You can live that fantasy if you so desire, but that simply isn't so. It also creates an "unhealthy attitude" regarding the competency of white males and the value & respect of white females. I think its important to realize that a larger than desired number of 'females' and 'couples' posting this breeding and owning crap are probably more likely bisexual men with low self esteem, etc ...
.....I believe that, on average, black males DO have a somewhat physical advantage over their white male counterparts in male anatomy, but, I won't argue the assumptions some take here that its much greater than it really is. I get my "jollies" out of the taboo reflection of the whole thing, myself.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Well, I guess we have to agree..To disagree Mr. Mac..On the part where the females and couples are made up of bisexual men.. Unless you are taking the part of devil's advocate that is. I am very female. My husband? Very Alpha-more than you know. Again to paraphrase in my post earlier-it takes one hell of a lot of courage and far more humility and sacrifice on the cuchs part to save that marriage, and keep that marriage flourishing for that bride that he must so adore, than to reel out a bunch of frivolities like "bisexual" and "owning crap." We are both very straight-as well as straight forward-and realize when a real true family is now coming together than ever before Mr. Mac. Got to see outside the box. For we are of the very few that along with everybody else makes them. But then we crash through them. Then we take our fears and trample the *******'s of bitches down! And like that good old house of cards-they all come tumbling down and we stand up more like the men and women we were born to be-free and without fears or ridiculous laws that stifle and ******* a person's spirit! Ready to do what the Irish Monsignor spoke in "Guess who's Coming to Dinner," and I quote.."They'll change this stinkin'world!"

Last edited:
We are of more courage and humility-coupled with honesty and integrity-than you may well imagine Mr. Mac. For a man to take in the truth of high infidelity numbers amongThe Modern Marriages of today-than to behold his wife that for all intensive purposes he would rather die than criticize-to absolve future conflict before it starts-and to assimilate all this into a humility most men cannot even comprehend-by humble humility and sacrifice...To also see what the black man sees as if he is looking through his very eyes- then render him the due respect our own country didn't give him-and to turn all fears into triumphs-by brushing aside all stubborn pride-and in an act of unparalleled selflessness-embark on many an odyssey Homer would have to take into consideration-and come out being even more than a man he was and his wife more than a woman and both to blossom and bloom where they are planted entwined in a deeper love than ever before-not just thinking outside the box but crushing the sons of bitches and trailblazing with power and confidence with themselves and a beautiful new breed of children on into the future with an abundance of wealth and wisdom that pours ever so richly into all their area of life? They are the ones who are changing this stinkin' world.. And how do I know? Because they have totally changed me for the better. I have many-and I mean MANY-witnesses Mr.Mac.

Last edited:
Well, I guess we have to agree..To disagree Mr. Mac..On the part where the females and couples are made up of bisexual men.. Unless you are taking the part of devil's advocate that is. I am very female. My husband? Very Alpha-more than you know. Again to paraphrase in my post earlier-it takes one hell of a lot of courage and far more humility and sacrifice on the cuchs part to save that marriage, and keep that marriage flourishing for that bride that he must so adore, than to reel out a bunch of frivolities like "bisexual" and "owning crap." We are both very straight-as well as straight forward-and realize when a real true family is now coming together than ever before Mr. Mac. Got to see outside the box. For we are of the very few that along with everybody else makes them. But then we crash through them. Then we take our fears and trample the *******'s of bitches down! And like that good old house of cards-they all come tumbling down and we stand up more like the men and women we were born to be-free and without fears or ridiculous laws that stifle and ******* a person's spirit! Ready to do what the Irish Monsignor spoke in "Guess who's Coming to Dinner," and I quote.."They'll change this stinkin'world!"
Wow

....Well, Mrs Paige, I guess you can call it anything you wish, but when a man has sex with another man, I don't care if he's the King of Siam with 100 wives, or the biggest, toughest Alpha male on his continent, if he's sucking other men off, eating other men's porridge, and gleefully taking it up the ass by other men ... he's a bisexual. I'm not simply being 'devil's advocate' here just to create conversation, sometimes the truth is what it is. Politicians might dance around the facts and create their "alt-facts" ... but, a man sucking another man's cock is a homosexual act. Personally, I don't care what you like or don't like, or what you believe or what you don't believe, but don't expect to replace common sense with bullshit ... as for the most of us, who DO live in a straight world, will simply call you out on it. You're not in a straight world IF you're a man, taking it up the ass or sucking other men off and then declaring "I'm just showing respect" or "I'm just being submissive to the black man" .... BS ... you are Bi-Sexual at least, and GAY at most if that is your sole relationship between the genders. Please don't piss down our backs and tell us its rain, because we, who tend to keep one foot firmly planted in the reality world, don't buy into your BS.
....I suggest you go BACK and read carefully the OP's original post to this thread, as his intentions was NOT to share an enjoyable evening screwing & pleasing some white man's pussy for him. His goal was show dominance and to emasculate the white male ... I'm just surprised he didn't bring up neutering. That simply is NOT going to happen in OUR lifetime.
....It helps, sometimes, to go to the highest point of the mountain or the top of the trees so you can see the forest, sweetheart ... you've been absorbed with the fantasy world you visited.
....Maybe its time for your ....
................................................pic_realitycheck.jpg

Wow, Sir! So great to read this wisdom from a Black Man who understands his god-given power to hijack the manhood and the very DNA of your inferiors - not only your power but how it must be administered. I can only imagine how it intensifies your orgasm to know the pleasure you extract from the boi-pussy you just minted simultaneously neuters him while every spurt sends your Black progenitor seed flooding through his weaker body, taking possession of his inner thoughts and desires, compelling him to serve you and your superior race. It is a multi-dimensional pleasure reserved by nature for Black Men only and it is important that all Black Men know this master key to feminizing white bois, for the good of mankind. Black cum is a sacrament embodying a unique power to conquer and enslave. Thank you for declaring it.

Sorry but this is a bit over the top - in a thread like this we are talking about sex, not life or death ... or sacrament.

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission

Hmmmm. I agree I’d want to be black bred to
Feel that powerful cock inside me and when he cums feel his warm seed inside me .... such a privilege x

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
yes Sir as nature intended

Wow, Sir! So great to read this wisdom from a Black Man who understands his god-given power to hijack the manhood and the very DNA of your inferiors - not only your power but how it must be administered. I can only imagine how it intensifies your orgasm to know the pleasure you extract from the boi-pussy you just minted simultaneously neuters him while every spurt sends your Black progenitor seed flooding through his weaker body, taking possession of his inner thoughts and desires, compelling him to serve you and your superior race. It is a multi-dimensional pleasure reserved by nature for Black Men only and it is important that all Black Men know this master key to feminizing white bois, for the good of mankind. Black cum is a sacrament embodying a unique power to conquer and enslave. Thank you for declaring it.
You are one of the lucky ones that really understand., that nature did not make you attracted to women. Every time it is with the black mans seed your body changes from what it was. To what in knows is natural. Ignore the negative useless white boys that have not surrendered theirselves yet

....Well, Mrs Paige, I guess you can call it anything you wish, but when a man has sex with another man, I don't care if he's the King of Siam with 100 wives, or the biggest, toughest Alpha male on his continent, if he's sucking other men off, eating other men's porridge, and gleefully taking it up the ass by other men ... he's a bisexual. I'm not simply being 'devil's advocate' here just to create conversation, sometimes the truth is what it is. Politicians might dance around the facts and create their "alt-facts" ... but, a man sucking another man's cock is a homosexual act. Personally, I don't care what you like or don't like, or what you believe or what you don't believe, but don't expect to replace common sense with bullshit ... as for the most of us, who DO live in a straight world, will simply call you out on it. You're not in a straight world IF you're a man, taking it up the ass or sucking other men off and then declaring "I'm just showing respect" or "I'm just being submissive to the black man" .... BS ... you are Bi-Sexual at least, and GAY at most if that is your sole relationship between the genders. Please don't piss down our backs and tell us its rain, because we, who tend to keep one foot firmly planted in the reality world, don't buy into your BS.
....I suggest you go BACK and read carefully the OP's original post to this thread, as his intentions was NOT to share an enjoyable evening screwing & pleasing some white man's pussy for him. His goal was show dominance and to emasculate the white male ... I'm just surprised he didn't bring up neutering. That simply is NOT going to happen in OUR lifetime.
....It helps, sometimes, to go to the highest point of the mountain or the top of the trees so you can see the forest, sweetheart ... you've been absorbed with the fantasy world you visited.
....Maybe its time for your ....
................................................View attachment 1569573
The truth as it is

Back