Why You Should Breed Cucks

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
Preach the sermon, daddy

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
Seriously I’m in Tampa. Breed me

:qos::sex::blackheart: I just LOVE this post :blackheart::sex::qos:

It's true that it is absolutely necessary for white boys to get BLACKED RAW and inseminated by BLACK MEN, and should be viewed the same as their wives!!! Whites are an intrinsically feminine race, and are far better off serving in exclusively female sexual roles. ALL whites of both sexes naturally seek to serve BLACK MEN in exclusively female gender roles!!! This is due to the purely natural femininity of whites, and the purely natural masculinty of BLACKS!

White = Femininity

BLACK= MASCULINTY

The attraction of BLACK COCK to white ass is purely hetero irrespective of the technical sex of the white bitch, SHE is functionally female during sex with BLACK MEN, she is feminine, and is operating as purely gender female, like white's are supposed to with BLACK MEN! BLACK COCKS everywhere are NOT getting burried into a white boi's butt-pussy because BLACK MEN are attracted to a white boi's masculinty, because whites don't have any!!! It's exactly the opposite, BLACK COCKS are getting burried into white bois because they are feminine, and their overt femininity is sexually attractive to overtly masculine BLACK MEN!!! The sexual attraction of the MASCULINE to the FEMINININE and vise versa, isn't gay!!! How could it be?! Whites take feminine roles with BLACK MEN because they are feminine! BLacks take masculine roles with whites because they are MASCULINE!!!

Our naked skin is our uniforms for life, mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color coded us... ALL MEN come exclusively in BLACK, and women wear white! Just like a bride and groom!!! Nature coded opposites to attract MASCULINTY sexually seeks FEMININITY, BLACK sexually seeks WHITE, it's all the same! The ******* of nature cannot be stopped, and should instead be obeyed. The problem has been semantics of Indo-European words like "gay, straight, etc..." that aren't accurately describing the actual reality of the interracial gender-role experience as it actually is!!!

This is why too many white boys have gone chaste, aware that BLACK MEN are superior as MEN, conceeding their white wives and girlfriends to BLACK MEN, but ignorant and oblivious to the sexual roles they are supposed to take as females with BLACK MEN!!! It's true that a white boi's pale, lilly white, soft, supple body is ill-equiped at satisfying white pussy, but it is very capable of satisfying BLACK COCK, this is precisely WHY the poster of this thread was so emphatic about the importance of BREEDING white boys, to put them in the proper roles we are meant for! Feminine roles, due to our intrinsic feminine nature!!! It's paramount that white boys learn and accept this, and being BLACKED RAW and BRED by BLACK MEN is the BEST way to teach us!!! That is EXACTLY how I learned!!!

BLACK MEN want white ass, and they are getting more of it ALL the time, and it will continue this way until there is no white ass NOT getting BLACKED RAW!!! That means YOU TOO white boys!!! Soon, white boys will only have TWO viable options...

1. Utter and complete abstinence

2. Femininization for BLACK COCK

Going forward, choice number TWO is going to get increasingly more popular!!! And, it's already started to!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! Just look at all the hordes of white boys on this site who agree with me!!! Let's just see how many white boys like this post, because it resonates with them as the TRUTH!!! The paradigm shift of white boys feminizing and beautifying for BLACK MEN as gender females has only just begun, and BLACK MEN are reacting to it with STIFF BLACK COCKS eager to cristen our lilly white bottoms into the ranks of white girls gone BLACK!!! In the mainstream, you're already seeing this with the younger generation of white boys, looking and behaving more feminine than any preceeding generation!!! They see all the white girls going BLACK, and they're not jealous of the BLACK guys, they're jealous of the white girls, and aspire to be just like them!!!

My little white nephew is in highschool now, and I say "nephew," but nowadays she's more like my niece, she has already been thoroughly BLACKED RAW, has started on hormones, dressing, behaving, and living as a white girl!!! She's dating straight young BLACK MEN (by dating I mean she brings them home for sex), and is already began to help other white boys in her school to do the same! Before she got BLACKED, my niece was a typical, "100% straight" white boy, with a girlfriend, adamantly refusing to listen to be about the interracial realities of BLACK MASCULINITY, white Femininity, and that his pasty ass was better off as a white sissy for BIG BLACK COCK!!! He... I mean... SHE knows NOW though, and all I had to do was set him/her up to get BLACKED RAW, and the rest just came naturally as it always does!!!

It was exactly the same for me five years ago, when I was 18, I was just like my nephew/niece, and then I got BLACKED!!! Now I'm a BLACK-OWNED white sissy femboi, living as a BLACK MAN'S little white wife/slave, and I couldn't possibly be happier!!! That's why I preach so much here!!! I want to help whitebois learn their place!!! But, NOTHING does a better job of that then a good old-fashioned BIG BLACK COCK BREEDING white boys like the slutty little bitches we are!!! This is why it is absolutely critical that BLACK MEN breed us both, as ALL whites should sexually serve them as gender females, ALL lilly white ass for their BIG BLACK COCKS!!!

Breed me please

don't forget she can help.

In our poly Family group, my Wife/Mistress and I are often put on our hands and knees, side by side, while our Masters take us both from behind, multiple times each......this helps to reassure us that we are indeed Black owned, and as such, we are their property.....they have the right to use us however they see fit.....we are sex slaves, and nothing more...

Last edited:

I'm not gay, and have no interest in men. But when a Black man tells me to suck or spread, I do as commanded. I love the power a strong black man has over me, and recognize his authority over me. This is my place as a submissive white beta.- B

This may startle some on this thread, but in this context, cucks are men. You can't get a man pregnant, fyi. This should be obvious.

If someone says, "I am bisexual (or gay) and like being demeaned in sexual situations, so can please ask that the black lovers of my white wife jizz in/on me," then that would make sense from a standpoint of what is biologically possible. I think for so many cucks it is hard for them to admit that they are gay or bi that they choose to hide that fact behind the submissive side of their cuck role. Not every cuck is gay or bi, but I think many (perhaps most) are, yet just can't admit it.

This may startle some on this thread, but in this context, cucks are men. You can't get a man pregnant, fyi. This should be obvious.

If someone says, "I am bisexual (or gay) and like being demeaned in sexual situations, so can please ask that the black lovers of my white wife jizz in/on me," then that would make sense from a standpoint of what is biologically possible. I think for so many cucks it is hard for them to admit that they are gay or bi that they choose to hide that fact behind the submissive side of their cuck role. Not every cuck is gay or bi, but I think many (perhaps most) are, yet just can't admit it.
Totally agree,It is hard for manly men to come to grips with the concept that they may also have a more feminine side also.Something you have to accept yourself.

I'm not gay, and have no interest in men. But when a Black man tells me to suck or spread, I do as commanded. I love the power a strong black man has over me, and recognize his authority over me. This is my place as a submissive white beta.- B
it isn't like you fall in love, not initially anyway. you do as you're told because you need the authority, strong men know this in general terms. a man that will strip away your ego and masculinity is a gem, it can happen in various ways. embrace and enjoy, it is complementary gratification.

I feel exactly the same way, c ucks like us should be made as feminine as possible, and whatever way pleases the black men we are lucky enough to be serving. I wish I started when I was a lot younger so I could be even more perfect for the black race.

I have been taken once in front of my wife, it was the best night of my life. The best part was her humiliating me and really enjoying and encouraging the bull. It made me wish that I could be lucky enough to be able to get pregnant with a black man's baby. How hot it would be to be able to show that we are both happily giving ourselves to real men.

If you truly appreciate the gesture similar to this gif shown here, then that's what matters & the audience I especially seek since I do love to knock up willing bottoms like yourselves in real-time.
Ladies should not have all that fun to themselves.

Attachments

• Always attempting to impregnate.gif
    Always attempting to impregnate.gif
    796.8 KB · Views: 129
Back