Why You Should Breed Cucks

Our point of view on the topic is we both want and need to be black bred. We only submit to BBC who is interested in using us both for his pleasure. She especially loves to watch a Bull mount and breed me and has trained me to submit and I’m comfortable taking a really aggressive breeding. It’s such a wonderful feeling when a Bull leaves a nice big load in me when he impregnates me.

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
Totally right!

If you give your wife to a black man to fuck then he has already fucked your mind. Then why should the wife be the only part of the couple physically surrendering to a bbc?
If you finally get 'bred' by a black man that is your submission to him. You're not necessarily a gay who's going to fuck other white gays or men with smaller dicks. You have surrendered your virility to one your wife and probably you consider to be more man. Or would you surrender your wife to a man weaker and physically less attractive than yourself?

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
I love to have bbc breed and seed me

Thank you sir for putting this out here, it is so important to breed us cucks. This is about us submitting to Superior black men like you, and an order to submit fully us white boys must be willing to please you in any way you want. It is not about being gay or bi, it is about enjoying being submissive while a more dominant man mounst you and gives you his seed. There is no better feeling I get as a sub cuck Sissy husband then knowing that I can also please you.

It shows how I give up all of my masculinity and show my wife that I am not truly a man since I crave his black cum just as she does and walk around with it deep in my ass or down my throat
NJ blackbull I always breed the cuck first for dominance 1625390-5712a2ebceece7c256186212f7964bde.jpg

....Well, for one thing, I believe its the males that do the breeding, so I am not sure how one "breeds a cuck" ... LOL! Cucks are 'made' not 'born'. If the goal is for black men to do the breeding of white women, its for sure a certain amount of "white breeding" would need to happen, or in about 3-4 generations, there would be no white people to breed. That's inevitable!
....There's also this assumption at this site by some who think that all white people are submissives, particularly when they associate with black folks. You can live that fantasy if you so desire, but that simply isn't so. It also creates an "unhealthy attitude" regarding the competency of white males and the value & respect of white females. I think its important to realize that a larger than desired number of 'females' and 'couples' posting this breeding and owning crap are probably more likely bisexual men with low self esteem, etc ...
.....I believe that, on average, black males DO have a somewhat physical advantage over their white male counterparts in male anatomy, but, I won't argue the assumptions some take here that its much greater than it really is. I get my "jollies" out of the taboo reflection of the whole thing, myself.
View attachment 1560403

Her Pet: Now that was a great comment and really well said, thanks for wording that brilliantly :)

Her Pet: Now that was a great comment and really well said, thanks for wording that brilliantly :)
I am lookng to be a womans loivng cuck if she wants her black bull to breed and seed me I will obey her always I am the cuck and i need to obey her always what ever she asks of me I will do I am there to clean up the cum when her bulls fuck her thats what a good cuck does and if she wants to see me suck and swallow the bulls cock its my duty to obey my woman what ever she asks I do it

you know I have been struggling with this kink for a while because 90% of me does not like having it

I kust say everyone on thid thread. Thank you

Thank you for showing me how fucked up this ******* is and you all are. Im done lmfao

I always enjoy a black bull fucking me it so awesome to let one breed in me I love the feel of there cum squirting deep in me I like it so much I keep a butt plug in me after I am filled full of his cum I like to know i have his cum inside me for a whole day it a wonderful feeling to know your carrying black seed inside ones ass make me feel so fem wishing that I was his woman and the seed would give me his baby I had always wished I was born a woman as if i was I would want a man to give me a black baby that would be so awesome to have .

Yes all the 100's of loads of black cum I have swallow does go in my body cells and my ******* I have black seed in my veins if I was ever to fuck a white woman and seed her with my seed the baby would come our black becuase the dna of gallons of cum I have swallowed from 100;s of blakc cock I have sucked that last 40 yrs make my ******* run rich with black mans DNA surly my body is of black DNA now and I am proud that it runs in my body not to mention the 1000;s of times black me have left there seed in my ass I love all black men it my duty to serve any black man that want tp fuck me or wants his dick down my throat its my life and I love it

Back