Why You Should Breed Cucks

This brings stupidity to a new level.
What is stupid is somebody not understanding that this is metaphorical slang. You don't really pound a woman when you have strong intercourse. You don't really blow or have a job when you perform fellatio. Everybody in this thread except for a handful complaining about it understands that it means letting the top cum during anal sex. Now, stop being stupid and let us fantasize about our own particular fetishes.

What is stupid is somebody not understanding that this is metaphorical slang. You don't really pound a woman when you have strong intercourse. You don't really blow or have a job when you perform fellatio. Everybody in this thread except for a handful complaining about it understands that it means letting the top cum during anal sex. Now, stop being stupid and let us fantasize about our own particular fetishes.
Another one going to the corn field.

Last edited:
when a Black man tells me to suck or spread, I do as commanded.
.... lets hope he doesn't tell you to step in front of a train, Loylty; you sound the type that would take it literally.
We've already determined, from 2 US Presidential elections, that a third of our US citizens are mindless drones. So you have plenty of company.

I like what I see thus far & wish we were in real-time range. If you could handle the financial part of parenting, I'm so on board & would blackbreed your wife alongside you.
Isn't it a shame so many here that "talk the trash" seem to be so illusional, if not down right fraudulent, when you try to contact them?
They go word_POP2-2.jpgand disappear, just like trying to catch soap bubbles in the air!

Thank you sir for putting this out here, it is so important to breed us cucks. This is about us submitting to Superior black men like you, and an order to submit fully us white boys must be willing to please you in any way you want. It is not about being gay or bi, it is about enjoying being submissive while a more dominant man mounst you and gives you his seed. There is no better feeling I get as a sub cuck Sissy husband then knowing that I can also please you.

It shows how I give up all of my masculinity and show my wife that I am not truly a man since I crave his black cum just as she does and walk around with it deep in my ass or down my throat
Its not gay if you breed a cuck. My wife has seen him cum in me and she absolutley came while touchng herself. Love feeling his dick throb in me

Totally agree,It is hard for manly men to come to grips with the concept that they may also have a more feminine side also.Something you have to accept yourself.
I love acting a little fem. Particuaaly when Im walking with tight jeans on. Had a older black guy pull up to me in Lowes parking lot and strt talking saying he liked my walk. I asked him if he was horny. I sucked him i parking lot

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
Couldn’t agree more! And I think chastity should be driven by the bull. Using release as the carrot to motivate the cuck and bend him to your will

.... lets hope he doesn't tell you to step in front of a train, Loylty; you sound the type that would take it literally.
We've already determined, from 2 US Presidential elections, that a third of our US citizens are mindless drones. So you have plenty of company.
We have seen you around the site, kinda surprised it took you this long to come after us. Good thing is we don't let trolls get to us or ruin our day ☺️

You are one of the lucky ones that really understand., that nature did not make you attracted to women. Every time it is with the black mans seed your body changes from what it was. To what in knows is natural. Ignore the negative useless white boys that have not surrendered theirselves yet
I'm in NJ too. I've been married now for 29 years. For the last few years I've stopped fucking my wife and became a sissy for bbc. She has no idea that I crave black cock. That I suck, swallow and fuck bbc.
I'm a happy crossdressing bbc sissy.

Back