Why You Should Breed Cucks

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
actually when you do a man up the ass you break him down so he accepts things such as having his wife fuck other men. If a woman wants to make her husband into a cuck she should start by giving him prostrate massages and making him cum from anal stimulation. When the bull has the husband suck him and he fucks the husband the bull will become addicted to the pleasure and will be more submissive to the woman as well making sure of a happy mfm relationship

I remember many years ago when I was telling a woman at a club I was bi, and she asked to I let men fuck me, and I said I had, but she argued, until another man has cum in my ass, i'm shouldn't describe myself as truly bi. I didn't really agree with her, but further down the track I had a gent 'breed' me, and I have to say, It changed how I saw myself from then on. I knew that I had probablt submitted myself to the most submissive act a male can do, and to be honest I felt like any sense of dominance I had or would have even with a woman had now been stripped away from me.
I wouldn't say it stripped away my dignity, but it change how I perceived myself as a man ever since, just from that one single time feeling another man orgasm inside of me and leaving his mark on/in me in more way than one.

actually when you do a man up the ass you break him down so he accepts things such as having his wife fuck other men. If a woman wants to make her husband into a cuck she should start by giving him prostrate massages and making him cum from anal stimulation. When the bull has the husband suck him and he fucks the husband the bull will become addicted to the pleasure and will be more submissive to the wopman as well making sure of a happy mfm relationship
there are things men are supposed to do and never supposed to do - the metaphoric man, that is. protect our women's virtues by stopping anyone from hitting on them, acting irresponsible and even violent to any other man that fucks our women, never -- ever touch a man's cock or get near semen that isn't your own. there can be a catalog of these 'things', we have grown up with them, they're in movies and television, churches and politicians tell us stuff ... ad nauseum. the men that want to become a cuckold, well, those are social barriers to be overcome by admission and submission. not all, of course, but stamping those taboos are milestones to their goals and gratifications.

facing that it is fun stuff that us humans do. as wrong as society-at-large see these activities (major hypocricy too), husbands and bfs wish and want and endear to become just this kind of man, in spite and in contrast to the metaphoric man. cocksucking, cum licking, taking the cock in the ass that also fucks your wife/gf - they are badges of accomplishment. that emotional fulfillment of being the lesser bitch of the house can be all consuming. the pride of degradation is underestimated. active cuckold men want to be exploited and taken and endure humilities. other men's cum is welcome.

there are things men are supposed to do and never supposed to do - the metaphoric man, that is. protect our women's virtues by stopping anyone from hitting on them, acting irresponsible and even violent to any other man that fucks our women, never -- ever touch a man's cock or get near semen that isn't your own. there can be a catalog of these 'things', we have grown up with them, they're in movies and television, churches and politicians tell us stuff ... ad nauseum. the men that want to become a cuckold, well, those are social barriers to be overcome by admission and submission. not all, of course, but stamping those taboos are milestones to their goals and gratifications.

facing that it is fun stuff that us humans do. as wrong as society-at-large see these activities (major hypocricy too), husbands and bfs wish and want and endear to become just this kind of man, in spite and in contrast to the metaphoric man. cocksucking, cum licking, taking the cock in the ass that also fucks your wife/gf - they are badges of accomplishment. that emotional fulfillment of being the lesser bitch of the house can be all consuming. the pride of degradation is underestimated. active cuckold men want to be exploited and taken and endure humilities. other men's cum is welcome.

Some strides have been made, more so since LGBT became legal here in The States.
There are more ways to be men than status quo hates. Fuck status quo😠🖕.

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission

Agree and also when u breed us white boys u basically make us more feminine. We feel like we need to be loyal to our man and we start to not try to like girls after we get bred which is a good thing. We should be pussy free.

it's unfortunate that cuckold does not show up in the lgbtq communities. we're the poor cousin that's left out or forgotten. i don't think it's because we lack the faith, belief or cause - might be something of the other hidden fears. no one has held a cuckold parade, we're not some protected group. we seem to closeted, is that a preference? i cannot say for sure. we wish to suckle the cocks that please our wives on the dl.

I feel exactly the same way, c ucks like us should be made as feminine as possible, and whatever way pleases the black men we are lucky enough to be serving. I wish I started when I was a lot younger so I could be even more perfect for the black race.

I have been taken once in front of my wife, it was the best night of my life. The best part was her humiliating me and really enjoying and encouraging the bull. It made me wish that I could be lucky enough to be able to get pregnant with a black man's baby. How hot it would be to be able to show that we are both happily giving ourselves to real men.
I tell my sassy girlfriend that I am going to impregnate you. My sassy never have dressed up before. Now my sassy told me tonight that she got a wig and more sexy clothes. She was using his girlfriend’s clothes.

it's unfortunate that cuckold does not show up in the lgbtq communities. we're the poor cousin that's left out or forgotten. i don't think it's because we lack the faith, belief or cause - might be something of the other hidden fears. no one has held a cuckold parade, we're not some protected group. we seem to closeted, is that a preference? i cannot say for sure. we wish to suckle the cocks that please our wives on the dl.
I beg to differ. Cuckold fits a subcategory of bisexual or Queer or Questioning; However you want to use the Q in the list.

I honestly don't think that it deserves to be on the list. The other categories are innate behaviors that exist prior to pubescence and are demonstrated throughout their entire lives. In spite of the rants that claim all White men are cuckolds on this site, the descriptions of actual experiences is that cuckoldry is a learned behavior practiced only by some couples and not tied to race at all. There are entire threads in this forum talking about how men have learned or trained themselves to behave in a way that is submissive to Black men and many of the posts draw a distinction between Black men and White men even those with large cocks.

Yes! Breed cuckie to totally emasculate him and make him a perfect sissy!

I beg to differ. Cuckold fits a subcategory of bisexual or Queer or Questioning; However you want to use the Q in the list.

I honestly don't think that it deserves to be on the list. The other categories are innate behaviors that exist prior to pubescence and are demonstrated throughout their entire lives. In spite of the rants that claim all White men are cuckolds on this site, the descriptions of actual experiences is that cuckoldry is a learned behavior practiced only by some couples and not tied to race at all. There are entire threads in this forum talking about how men have learned or trained themselves to behave in a way that is submissive to Black men and many of the posts draw a distinction between Black men and White men even those with large cocks.
i see that. cuckold men fall into the 'other' category.
by the nature of cuckold husbands/bfs, it might be a while before any of them stand up to be a social reform leader given the desires to submit, comply, obey, ... there could be a rosa parks kind of man out there, willing to just take the fuck-it attitude and make a stance. perhaps the sub hubby is a support character more than a lead. outside the home, we appear normal. but inside, we can become what we wish and what others want. an accepted and preferred role.
even in these modern times, i doubt there's any school curriculum how to recognize, admit and accept your bf/hubby as the minor player in the bedroom, it seems to grind against the norms of society. cuckolds unite, get the program started. the 'yes, mistress - yes, sir' movement going.
it's all good fun and very legal, just not something polite company wants to thrust into the conversation.

i see that. cuckold men fall into the 'other' category.
by the nature of cuckold husbands/bfs, it might be a while before any of them stand up to be a social reform leader given the desires to submit, comply, obey, ... there could be a rosa parks kind of man out there, willing to just take the fuck-it attitude and make a stance. perhaps the sub hubby is a support character more than a lead. outside the home, we appear normal. but inside, we can become what we wish and what others want. an accepted and preferred role.
even in these modern times, i doubt there's any school curriculum how to recognize, admit and accept your bf/hubby as the minor player in the bedroom, it seems to grind against the norms of society. cuckolds unite, get the program started. the 'yes, mistress - yes, sir' movement going.
it's all good fun and very legal, just not something polite company wants to thrust into the conversation.
I hear the sarcasm in your reply. What I am saying is that most rights are from creation as in "I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal... ." Simply, choosing to do something does not raise it to the level of a right. If that was the case, we could say that you have a right to do *******, to rob, steal, and *******. Society does place limits on what behavior is acceptable and the debate over gay rights has been primarily a debate over whether or not it is chosen or innate behavior.

I hear the sarcasm in your reply. What I am saying is that most rights are from creation as in "I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal... ." Simply, choosing to do something does not raise it to the level of a right. If that was the case, we could say that you have a right to do *******, to rob, steal, and *******. Society does place limits on what behavior is acceptable and the debate over gay rights has been primarily a debate over whether or not it is chosen or innate behavior.
sarcasm was not on my mind when responding. exploring this conversation with some thoughts i have had over time. the rules and laws making gay relationships and behavior a crime have been slow to erode, individual prejudices will take longer.

This brings stupidity to a new level.

You are one of the lucky ones that really understand., that nature did not make you attracted to women. Every time it is with the black mans seed your body changes from what it was. To what in knows is natural. Ignore the negative useless white boys that have not surrendered theirselves yet

This really is true in every way. Nature, pheromones and chemistry.

Absolutely true Sir

Back