why interracial is so hot ?

sorry, maybe it was already discussed, but I'm new and I've found nothing in recent discussions.... so... why, in your opinion, interracial is so hot ?? ...and with interracial I mean a white girl and a black man.... I'm really curious to read some opinions, of both men and girls....
The contrast on every level: mental, spiritual, physic, size difference, attitude and of course color. The taboo in society. Its a form of racial equity. If the wife does get pregnant, its the ultimate form of reparations and fixing and fighting against racism. And its just unexplainably very beautiful.

The contrast on every level: mental, spiritual, physic, size difference, attitude and of course color. The taboo in society. Its a form of racial equity. If the wife does get pregnant, its the ultimate form of reparations and fixing and fighting against racism. And its just unexplainably very beautiful.
uhm... so do you think that the lady being inseminated is part of the "hotness" of interracial fantasies ?? ... when I fantasize about this, I do not imagine him making me pregnant... I imagine him exploding on my face ....

uhm... so do you think that the lady being inseminated is part of the "hotness" of interracial fantasies ?? ... when I fantasize about this, I do not imagine him making me pregnant... I imagine him exploding on my face ....
Yes, I do, because Sex is about procreation. Its about domination, conquest, its about love, its about change, its about growth. All have to do with impregnation.

From this white males point of view the beauty of seeing white women having sex Falling in Love having a black man's baby is just so awesome a beauty that can't be explained by me but so arousing and erotic to see

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_309972891993055.gif
    Tumblr_l_309972891993055.gif
    9.5 MB · Views: 104
What do you mean by size?

but usually there are some girls too talking in these topics ?? I would like to hear from them too !!
The reasons are many, Some it's the extra thrill of doing something they have always been told not to do. You can't grow up without at some time hearing or seeing in a film that sex with a black is wrong. I was exposed to that many times and thinking back it was only blacks. No one ever told me not to have sex with a Asian, Hispanic or any other race or nationality. I got tricked into it my first time, i didn't die or get ill. I did experience some different treatment from many of those who heard about it. Later in life i had black men because they were willing to do or try the things i wanted sexually. Things many white men would not do. Some are hung upon the combination of skin color i never thought about that. I enjoyed sex and the color of the guy was irrelevant.
I've had sex good and bad with a variety of colors. Even a full blooded red man. I have been told by others their reasons. One often mentioned was safety. They could have sex without commitment. Swingers we knew both wives and husbands called blacks a good choice. Guys felt the deep attachment was less because of color and the wives felt the same. I met one once that did it for revenge. Her husband was a racist, he screwed his counter girl, she screwed a black to get even.

The reasons are many, Some it's the extra thrill of doing something they have always been told not to do. You can't grow up without at some time hearing or seeing in a film that sex with a black is wrong. I was exposed to that many times and thinking back it was only blacks. No one ever told me not to have sex with a Asian, Hispanic or any other race or nationality. I got tricked into it my first time, i didn't die or get ill. I did experience some different treatment from many of those who heard about it. Later in life i had black men because they were willing to do or try the things i wanted sexually. Things many white men would not do. Some are hung upon the combination of skin color i never thought about that. I enjoyed sex and the color of the guy was irrelevant.
I've had sex good and bad with a variety of colors. Even a full blooded red man. I have been told by others their reasons. One often mentioned was safety. They could have sex without commitment. Swingers we knew both wives and husbands called blacks a good choice. Guys felt the deep attachment was less because of color and the wives felt the same. I met one once that did it for revenge. Her husband was a racist, he screwed his counter girl, she screwed a black to get even.
wow, thank you for your reply !! you've said very real things, and I agree... yours is a real answer, in a real world... for me it's just a fantasy, a thought in my mind, I've never been "blacked" (as they say it :) ) and so I imagine the situation full of what are probably just cliches... the strenght, the dominant attitude, the intensity and all... just a fantasy, but quite intense I must admit 😇

sorry, maybe it was already discussed, but I'm new and I've found nothing in recent discussions.... so... why, in your opinion, interracial is so hot ?? ...and with interracial I mean a white girl and a black man.... I'm really curious to read some opinions, of both men and girls....
Married white male here…

- Color contrast
- Taboo
- Penis envy
- Sperm competition
- the black sexual power/prowess mystique seducing faithful white wives to abandon their marital vows to experience mind blowing sexual pleasure via sampling, and becoming addicted to, the “forbidden fruit.”
- Dominance vs submission vibe between black men and white women. Many white men have been acculturated to be more sensitive, understanding etc. when it comes to relating to women. Those are great qualities and I know my wife appreciates that about me as her husband, but there is also a reason why my wife and tens of millions (maybe more) of women in this country love the 50 Shades franchise. Women want the bad boys, the “mens men,” assertive, dominant, confident men to take charge in the bedroom. It’s not a universal thing, nor do women who like that only like that 100% of the time, but their fantasies I doubt involve sensitive, kind, caring men “fucking them senseless.” It’s biology bitches and that ******* is mighty powerful.

I’d like to point something else out. I have no fantasies about the black men fucking my wife being animalistic (I don’t really even like the term “bull” but to each their own), or being a “piece of meat” or race play especially with respect to the N word or the like (again if other consenting adults get off on that … whatever floats their boat). My fantasy involves a bigger, stronger, better hung, more dominant man pleasuring my wife in ways I can’t. All that said, the taboo deal is definitely a factor. I listened to a podcast (“Keys and Anklets”) and on one episode they had a panel of black “bulls” who were discussing race play. And there was some general agreement but this one guy summed up my thoughts on why this dynamic really factors in. Something to the effect of “The history of racism in this country is fucked up, and it continues on today. Of course I would love to wave a magic wand and have all of it go away starting with the slave trade. But that’s not the reality. The reality is what happened happened, and it sucks. However, in rare instances it offers some small but intense silver lining. All that ******* has produced some crazy intense pleasurable sexual dynamics that I benefit from. Taking some sweet innocent white wife and fucking her brains out in front of her white husband? Or getting some white wife to cheat on her husband by taking my big black cock? Or watching the wife struggle (sometimes briefly) with the dilemma between what she should do versus has to do for fulfillment? Powerful stuff.” That guy was totally fine with race play, others were less so. But that kind of nails it for me, I’d love to wipe out racism once and for all, but while it’s still here the byproduct of some of that (the idea of the “forbidden fruit”) can add some real heat and juice. As has been mentioned on here this will fade as us older folks die off. Interracial will lose the taboo feel which is great for society but us kinky freaks will miss some of the mind fucks with our brains pleasure centers. On a similar note, being born with a smaller dick is not ideal but embracing this cuckold (sort of) fantasy has produced an unending stream of sexual tension, sexualized fear, and INCREDIBLE pleasure.

Agree For The Most Part...However, For Reparations I'll Take 40 Acres Of Prime Real Estate. You Can Keep The Mule. Unless Of Course It's Made Of Solid Gold. Not To Get Heavy But To State Having A White Women...In Fact Any Woman Is Repair For The Treatment Of Black Men By White Society Is Frankly Absurd. All The Best To You And Yours.

wow, thank you for your reply !! you've said very real things, and I agree... yours is a real answer, in a real world... for me it's just a fantasy, a thought in my mind, I've never been "blacked" (as they say it :) ) and so I imagine the situation full of what are probably just cliches... the strenght, the dominant attitude, the intensity and all... just a fantasy, but quite intense I must admit 😇
Do You Have Any Plans To Turn Your Fantasy Into Reality? I Highly Recommended That You Do. It's All About Selecting The Right Black Man (Men) If You're Situation Allows For That. My White Girlfriend And I Are Truly In Love. When We Make Love. It's The Most Beautiful Thing Two Souls Can Experience...In This Physical Realm Of Existence 😘

To You Have Any Plans To Turn Your Fantasy Into Reality? I Highly Recommended That You Do. It's All About Selecting The Right Black Man (Men) If You're Situation Allows For That. My White Girlfriend And I Are Truly In Love. When We Make Love. It's The Most Beautiful Thing Two Souls Can Experience...In This Physical Realm Of Existence 😘
eh, this is true for every couple, not just interracial ones ;)

...I don't know if I'll ever do it for real... I think it will have to happen, destiny... I will not actively search for the situation, I'm not surely searching for it here, I'm here to do just what I'm doing : talking and listening to others' experiences / point of views... if it happens, it happens, otherwise, it's ok as a fantasy :)

...I don't know if I'll ever do it for real... I think it will have to happen, destiny... I will not actively search for the situation, I'm not surely searching for it here, I'm here to do just what I'm doing : talking and listening to others' experiences / point of views... if it happens, it happens, otherwise, it's ok as a fantasy :)
Agreed On All Counts...All Good Things To You😘

Well contrast is certainly one. Also the fact that at one point in time, western societies especially had it forbidden. And you white girls enjoy our Dick so much. We make yawl feel like Woman.

Sound thinking, I've known a few who crossed the line and the expectations were so hi no man of any color could easily provide the expected.
Black men are like any other in many respects. Some are good lovers some are not. A few have cocks above average, others are average. I like your if it happens it happens thinking. Like any other sexual experience it will be better if you have some attraction to that man. After all according to those head shrink-er guys fantasy is a healthy thing as long as no one is hurt by it.

Ha ha. You think it's a fantasy? Let me tell you this. Your pussy already wets thinking about a Black Dick pounding your pussy. So that means it is highly likely that you will be extremely turned on if or when that situation occurs. And unless that guy is just flat out bad, you will cum hard...I mean for real, not in a fantasy. I see somewhere here you said you ain't searching. I will advise you to search, but not search. That means don't be too eager, but pay attention keenly for that Black Guy that has your pussy wet eventhough he hasn't even said "hi" to you yet. My bet is that the Guy that makes you feel like that, will be dominant because that's what your body is attracted to and it will respond subconsciously to that person. And I promise you, your little white pussy will be very pleased. And you won't look back, cuz you would be forever changed. I wish you were in the states, cuz we will have you Cumming real good. And it will be in real life, not a fantasy. But for now, we will get your pussy wet so you will be ready for reality. I promise you. We will make you wanna get fucked in the real world, soon.

Back