Why is humiliation such a turn on for some of us?

nervouscuck

Male
From
UK
Why is the humiliation thing such a big turn on for some of us?
Every since I can remember my sexual fantasies have revolved around fem dom,bdsm
and more recently cuckolding and bbc cucko!ding chastity and such like..I only just stopped to wonder why that is? I mean nobody real!y likes to be humiliated in their normal everyday lives so why in their sex life?

If you are really into BDSM you would know about safe words, and you would know its the person being flogger or what ever that has the dominant role in the relationship.

i grew up as the only boy in the neighborhood and all the girls teased me. The leader of the block was a girl named Bambi, she was very mean to me and i guess She knew i was afraid of Her because of a wresting match we had in Her backyard. She had me on the ground then She sat on my face, her play dress over my head and Her little girl panties pressed up against my mouth. She leaned down and asked if i was ready for my treat, She then peed on my face. No matter how hard i tried i could not get from beneath Her. As soon as She got She told the other girls what She had done. i ran home humiliated but that night i rubbed my little thingy as i though about Bambi had put me through. i was still too young to cum but i did have a climax.

Back