Why I will never compare to BBC!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shackles69, Jun 11, 2015.

1. shackles69

shackles69 Member

I'm here to admit that compared to BBC I'm a total sissy. My cock barely reaches 5 inches hard and it's not thick at all. Also it rarely gets more than half hard and I cum in 5 minutes or less consistently. I tried to ignore it for a long time but I've accepted the fact that I am not even close to capable of satisfying a woman the way a dominant black man can! I deserve to be humiliated and cater to the REAL MEN. I know you guys will agree as well.

wit, Chip, TexasCuck214 and 3 others like this.
  2. whtboiforGoddess

whtboiforGoddess Active Member

US
    I am with you

Dumbum and shackles69 like this.
  3. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

Welcome to the cuckold world. I love not having the pressure to perform in bed.

rocuck and shackles69 like this.
  4. Quilla

Quilla Member

:confused:

Attached Files:

5. shackles69

shackles69 Member

That's as big and hard as it gets. My poor gf I feel sorry for her.

Attached Files:

6. Missouri BBC

Missouri BBC New Member

Wow that's ridiculous. I'd love to work your gf over! Send her home to you sloppy and full of my cum!

7. whitemilfsridingBBC

whitemilfsridingBBC Active Member Gold Member

US
    Tiny dick but thats how it should be. Us puny feminine white men sit back and let these black beasts move in and truely satisfy our women. Its just nature really

8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Black beasts. So let me ask you, are black men capable of doing more than just fucking, or are we just slaves to "bestial" instincts?

Orion Pax likes this.
  9. whitemilfsridingBBC

whitemilfsridingBBC Active Member Gold Member

US
    Did i imply that in any way whatsoever? Looks like you are just searching for controversy... i said beasts because alot of black men are strong and masculine. Try spinning that into something negative why dontcha?

10. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well, one certainly doesn't use the word beasts when trying to convey human qualities.

Searching for controversy? Hardly, but nice try trying to put the onus on me when it was you who said beasts.

SL65 likes this.
  11. SL65

SL65 Guest

You sir probably one of the most levelheaded people on this forum. It's a breath of fresh air.

12. SL65

SL65 Guest

whitecuckold2003 likes this.
  13. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    [Qbeast "bm_from_southjersey, post: 747524, member: 13493"]Well, one certainly doesn't use the word beasts when trying to convey human qualities.

Searching for controversy? Hardly, but nice try trying to put the onus on me when it was you who said beasts.[/QUOTE]
    A beast is referred to some type of animal.