A night I will never forget!

Bach23

Couple
Gold Member
From
ME, US
So I had one of these best hotwife experiences last week and I thought I needed to share it!
Recently I reconnected with an old boyfriend that I had in 9th grade while living in SC. It was odd he happened to pop up on my social media feed and as soon as I saw him the emotions started to flow just like back in the day. Because my husband and I have an open marriage I instantly showed him his pictures and apparently showed hubby how much he still turned me on. What I didn't know was hubby was going to reach out to him.
Fast forward a few months (dont want to make this to long) hubby got he and I reconnected and we chatted through text almost every day. Hubby was also talking with him and he (gonna call him M to keep his privacy) agreed to come up to visit us for a weekend.
So comes last Friday. He flew in in the morning and I was working all day.Hubby picked M up at the airport and the plan was to wait until I got out of work and hubby got us a suite at a nearby beachside hotel and we were gonna spend the night there all together. I was SO anxious at work all day I could barely control my emotions. SO many feelings , nervous,excited,anxious, maybe even a little scared HA! I got home and M and hubby were there waiting for me i had such butterflies seeing M for the first time in 20 years. He greeted me with a kiss on the check and said " you have aged very well" instantly made me melt and set the mood. I went up and packed a bag and off we headed to our hotel. We had good conversation on the 25 min car ride and much to my surprise no sexual talk at all. M is a very succesful CEO of a financial company and he holds himself as such. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. Hubby got us the most amazing suite over looking the Ocean. we settled into the room and hubby poured as all a glass of wine. Once the wine started to flow I could slowly feel the mood start to shift to what was going to be a very memorable evening.

I was still in work cloths and decided to go get into something more comfortable. I wasn't ready to reveal my "late night outfit" to the boys just yet. I went and put on a pair of yoga pants on and a long sleeve shirt I purposely didnt put a bra back on. I came around the corner and me yees and M's eyes instantly locked those butterflies were swarming around in my belly. I watched as his eyes worked down to my chest were he locked in on my titties. Hubby laid out the plan for the evening which was dinner reservations that he had made at a nice Steak place and then possbile night club after that if we felt up to it. After a few glasses of wine hubby and I decided to go get ready. M respected our privacy as I felt I needed a little alone time with hubby to go everything and make sure he and I were on the same page. We shared a passionate shower together and he repeatedly told me how much he loved me and how happy he was to be able to set this up for me. We discussed that we both basically had no boundaries and were open to let the night take its course. He exited the shower first and allowed me some time to relax and prepare. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bed room where I could see hubbys cock very erect. I asked him what was up and he grabbed me and started kissing me and whispered in my ear "the thought of what is going to take place tonight is overcoming me"

Back