Why I will never compare to BBC!

I'm here to admit that compared to BBC I'm a total sissy. My cock barely reaches 5 inches hard and it's not thick at all. Also it rarely gets more than half hard and I cum in 5 minutes or less consistently. I tried to ignore it for a long time but I've accepted the fact that I am not even close to capable of satisfying a woman the way a dominant black man can! I deserve to be humiliated and cater to the REAL MEN. I know you guys will agree as well.

o_O

Attachments

• depositphotos_12221488-Headache-emoticon.jpg
    depositphotos_12221488-Headache-emoticon.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 6
  • depositphotos_19940809-No-emoticon.jpg
    depositphotos_19940809-No-emoticon.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
Tiny dick but thats how it should be. Us puny feminine white men sit back and let these black beasts move in and truely satisfy our women. Its just nature really

Black beasts. So let me ask you, are black men capable of doing more than just fucking, or are we just slaves to "bestial" instincts?
Did i imply that in any way whatsoever? Looks like you are just searching for controversy... i said beasts because alot of black men are strong and masculine. Try spinning that into something negative why dontcha?

Did i imply that in any way whatsoever? Looks like you are just searching for controversy... i said beasts because alot of black men are strong and masculine. Try spinning that into something negative why dontcha?

Well, one certainly doesn't use the word beasts when trying to convey human qualities.

Searching for controversy? Hardly, but nice try trying to put the onus on me when it was you who said beasts.

Well, one certainly doesn't use the word beasts when trying to convey human qualities.

Searching for controversy? Hardly, but nice try trying to put the onus on me when it was you who said beasts.
You sir probably one of the most levelheaded people on this forum. It's a breath of fresh air.

I'm here to admit that compared to BBC I'm a total sissy. My cock barely reaches 5 inches hard and it's not thick at all. Also it rarely gets more than half hard and I cum in 5 minutes or less consistently. I tried to ignore it for a long time but I've accepted the fact that I am not even close to capable of satisfying a woman the way a dominant black man can! I deserve to be humiliated and cater to the REAL MEN. I know you guys will agree as well.

[Qbeast "bm_from_southjersey, post: 747524, member: 13493"]Well, one certainly doesn't use the word beasts when trying to convey human qualities.

Searching for controversy? Hardly, but nice try trying to put the onus on me when it was you who said beasts.[/QUOTE]
A beast is referred to some type of *******.

Back