Why I went black

Although not much to see, here's another pic of hubby fully erect.
View attachment 562237
And the same lover flaccid
View attachment 562242

Is this a more fair depiction? Is the playing field more level?

I don't know. Is it? Your guy's smallish -- I get that -- and has a pubic paunch that probably increases that impression. the second pic doesn't appear completely flaccid, but lots of dudes are more show-er than grower. I understand your lover has a bigger dick than your husband. That's clear.

Yeah

I threw my wife out as her pussy was too loose from fucking BBC's and got me a young tight woman

Just the way it should be in a marriage

If you don't like it just go get a new model

Man, I'm feeling pretty good about my 7" about now. I know 7" isn't huge but it's bigger than the average guy I guess. The wife says she doesn't need one bigger than mine but she is glad I talked her in to taking bigger ones. Hottest thing ever is when I'm putting a huge one inside her.

I went black in my 20`s,as a result of fun i had while at college,i found i got better orgasms and loads from black guys,whether thay had paid me or not. then i got a job working for a black night club owner,part of my job was as his `kept woman`,to look after his needs and his business friends. i was effectively a black guys *******,and loved it. into my 30`s i was a black only girl,but since then i now go with most anyone.

I went black in my 20`s,as a result of fun i had while at college,i found i got better orgasms and loads from black guys,whether thay had paid me or not. then i got a job working for a black night club owner,part of my job was as his `kept woman`,to look after his needs and his business friends. i was effectively a black guys *******,and loved it. into my 30`s i was a black only girl,but since then i now go with most anyone.
Good Girl!!

Good Girl!!
Why i went black,was simple,i was in college,working with my room mate as a *******/*******,and one of my clients one night was a black guy,we did the usual,had a few drinks and went to his room to do business......in the event he screwed me hard and cummed into me hard,in fact we actually had sex twice that night. but after that night,i started taking more black bookings than others.......

Back