Why I went black

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789 View attachment 459790

You should enlist your hubby for the competition for men with the smallest dick.

My friend went black for all the good orgasms. Until, she met two Latinos. These two guys had thick cocks that made her orgasm crazy in doggy. So now she is going for all men as of now.

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789View attachment 459790
Omg that’s od small look at that shrimp dick no no no that well not do come here to this young bull I’ll please you

Back