Why I went black

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.
Wow! I've never seen one so small! It's like a clitoris! x

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789 View attachment 459790
******* no comparison
- Big willy vs. little shrimp dick
tumblr_nfrujz1vSp1rvillzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nb1vn1ta5E1r3i3oco1_500.jpg

I love my husband to death but this is the reason I went black. He has what I would call a micro dick it is very small and it doesn't get much bigger when it gets hard and when I let him fuck me he can only last about 30 seconds. I love to see humiliating comments about his dick so lets see them.View attachment 459789 View attachment 459790

Well - lets face facts. White guys often do have very small dicks. I'm finding more and more white guys WANT to be humiliated; they want to be ****** to acknowledge that bigger, thicker, longer, harder, blacker cocks are better. Nice to see a wife on the same page. Provided you both feel the same way (and I guess to do), then YES, that is a small dick your husband has. Its a clitoris. Let him know that you'd much prefer to get a cock like mine into your pussy.

Max

You're just kidding everyone, right!
That's not really micro dick is it?
Common, tell the truth!
It's a pimple, right!

Back