Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Any details of adaption?
If possible, please.
That is a long and personal story I want to keep to myself. I'm thinking of a tldr but what can I say it all comes down to roots really. Actually looking inward wondering why I was always considered 'lower' in my family dynamics along with the racial issues in said family dynamics.

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.
Just a reminder. None of the replies are valid from accounts who claim they're female if their profile is not verified. If they're not verified, you have to assume they're men pretending to be women, many such cases.

Just a reminder. None of the replies are valid from accounts who claim they're female if their profile is not verified. If they're not verified, you have to assume they're men pretending to be women, many such cases.
God that sucks *goes off to verification with her coffee* okay well it's up. So there.

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Because they are slohas and not to be married. We marry white men to provide finance reliable loyal understanding and are now submissive. They are for everything but sexual satisfaction. Black men are for thst. They dominate us like we dominate our white men. And that’s why u hesr the phrase modern marriage more and more coz it’s how it is now. That’s why u will see us get fucked with other hot women and it’s natural. Alohas fuck women like we should be. And we are so strong and wsnt it all now. So the LS is perfect. And that is the answer u will hear from white wives more and more coz we want the black man to dominate as the alohas do. To conquer weaker males. Take all the women who want thst too. I love how my black bulls enter our mansion ( trophy wife) and is in control right away. Acts line he owns it and everything. And I love how my white husband is the perfect cuckokd. And tells him this for me to hear. And he is so submissive to the black man with our race play. And he loves being humiliated by me for my bull to watch. Then I watch him emasculate the white msn. Including the history of oppression etc alwsys. It’s so fucking wild and all get wild like this.

Speaking from a Hotwife BBC Slut's point of view. My husband and I love that I'm a slut and for the last 6 years, other than hubby a BBC only slut. It's our form of sexuality and what we together prefer. Also, We aare not nor ever will be monogamous. I especially need a lot of cock, can fuck waty longer than most men can so group sex is very important to us. The more other guys fuck me the closer my husband and I become. We love black men cause they just love fucking me and there is zero drama. Some white guys become too attached. So the Hotwife BBC Slut lifestyle is what we enjoy. No babies, not drama, just hot sex and gangbangs most weekends.
....and there ain't a damn thing wrong with that either....unless I count y'all not being next door....

Hi all,
No time to read all posts.
Will share my thoughts here.
There’s so many small sized hubbies photos in a different thread. Well, they had no sex before marriage with a future wives? Sure they do have it!
Does future wives didn’t see them small sizes? Sure they do see! Does future wives had no sex partners before the marriage? Sure they had 1/2/3/4/etc. Well, some of future wives was a virgins (don’t really believe it but fuck knows).
Keeping in mind the circumstances I mentioned what if those hubbies were planned cucks?
Sounds stupid I know. I just wanted to see your opinion lads and gals.
he
With NO disrespect intended, I don't agree with your thinking. Through most of human history, and definitely ALL of American history, female sexuality has been subjugate to male sexuality. We men had that place that separated sex and sexual pleasure and exploration from all other influences (primarily emotional) for generations, frequently so much so we frequently damaged all else by that independence. Women on the other hand overwhelmingly never had that place: even in what in America our 'sexual revolution' in the 60s was more about what men wanted. The freedom to first ask/question, examine, and explore for women, I wonder: Have any of you ladies been able to completely ignore the "good girl" syndrome, regardless of whether you rebeled against it, challenged it, or for many, realized that critical part of self previously been subjugated in order to conform to being a "good girl"?

I don't think race has anything to do with it. Women want to have fucking fun (or is it fun fucking?) And in that, they're just like us-the more you enjoy it, the more you WANT to enjoy it!!!

Smiles

I’ve loved black men and I’ve loved white men.

The black guy didn’t ask me; the next guy I loved is white and asked.

Sex with the white guy stopped happening...so....why not treat myself?

Don’t over think it. :cool:
Like to old saying goes why buy the cow when you get the milk for free

I'm just here to watch people loose their ******* over a post. Eat popcorn and have this white bitch swallow dick while her husband cooks our meal.. 😅😅😅

Smiles

I’ve loved black men and I’ve loved white men.

The black guy didn’t ask me; the next guy I loved is white and asked.

Sex with the white guy stopped happening...so....why not treat myself?

Don’t over think it. :cool:
Direct. To the point. Before you call it racist, where are the brothers that proposed?

With NO disrespect intended, I don't agree with your thinking. Through most of human history, and definitely ALL of American history, female sexuality has been subjugate to male sexuality. We men had that place that separated sex and sexual pleasure and exploration from all other influences (primarily emotional) for generations, frequently so much so we frequently damaged all else by that independence. Women on the other hand overwhelmingly never had that place: even in what in America our 'sexual revolution' in the 60s was more about what men wanted. The freedom to first ask/question, examine, and explore for women, I wonder: Have any of you ladies been able to completely ignore the "good girl" syndrome, regardless of whether you rebeled against it, challenged it, or for many, realized that critical part of self previously been subjugated in order to conform to being a "good girl"?

I don't think race has anything to do with it. Women want to have fucking fun (or is it fun fucking?) And in that, they're just like us-the more you enjoy it, the more you WANT to enjoy it!!!
Hi,
Thank you for your opinion and story.
It’s valuable 👍

I enjoy this question!

In the case of my wife ... she probably would have. When we met, all she really knew was white guys. We have built an amazing marriage and have fallen deeply in love, have children, etc ... but if we hadn't made the connection or should I die or something ... she would likely only date black men, and she would likely re-marry black (we have had this discussion). She might even consider if that were to happen, having a black baby.

In our case -we have a very close friendship and partnership that's open and loving. She's would not sacrifice that for anything, but if it were to evaporate or be taken from her for any reason, then that may change things. She has boyfriends where they get to make the friend connection and have fun sex too, so from her perspective - right now she's got the best of both worlds! :)
Nice story
Thx 😋🔥👍

Because they are slohas and not to be married. We marry white men to provide finance reliable loyal understanding and are now submissive. They are for everything but sexual satisfaction. Black men are for thst. They dominate us like we dominate our white men. And that’s why u hesr the phrase modern marriage more and more coz it’s how it is now. That’s why u will see us get fucked with other hot women and it’s natural. Alohas fuck women like we should be. And we are so strong and wsnt it all now. So the LS is perfect. And that is the answer u will hear from white wives more and more coz we want the black man to dominate as the alohas do. To conquer weaker males. Take all the women who want thst too. I love how my black bulls enter our mansion ( trophy wife) and is in control right away. Acts line he owns it and everything. And I love how my white husband is the perfect cuckokd. And tells him this for me to hear. And he is so submissive to the black man with our race play. And he loves being humiliated by me for my bull to watch. Then I watch him emasculate the white msn. Including the history of oppression etc alwsys. It’s so fucking wild and all get wild like this.
You see this in itself interests me as you talk like all white men are weak and should be dominated. This is incredibly racist and far from the case.

I respect your opinion but you're making massive generalisations.

Plenty do..
For a married couple its about having fun / filling a desire / a fetish .. plenty of reasons.

The younger generation (<30 years) of women fuck, date AND marry black men.
Just check on instagram and tiktok. This is different to the older folks that are more into bbc cuckolding.
I live in a small, redneck part of US Appalachia, and this is true. I used to work with a lot of 20-somethings and 30-somethings, so I am friends with a lot of them on Facebook. My small area, a lot of the young ladies are either in relationships with black men, or had babies with them. One friend always posts pics of the pee-wee football team, and a vast majority of the ******* are mixed race (white mom, black dad)

The younger generation (<30 years) of women fuck, date AND marry black men.
Just check on instagram and tiktok. This is different to the older folks that are more into bbc cuckolding.
That's true. That show on MTV Teen Moms all the white girls got babies with black men. Its these old white bitches that just use us as a fetish. And most younger white women arent in lifestyle.

So you use and fetishize black men. Because actually loving one, is crazy, right?
If the guys you're fucking are not financially stable, unreliable or unloyal, that says a lot about you and your choices.
The rest of this fantasy bullshit doesn't sugarcoat the supremacy you express. I see you and hear you and will stay the fuck away from the like of you.
All of us don't think with our dicks.

Last edited:
Our position is many Black man can have multiple women and choose this path, thus it is not the woman who chooses but the men. There are men who choose to date a single woman, this site is a lifestyle site so it could be the audience here is not the type who are looking for a single partner for long term relationships.

Back