Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

I gotta be honest here. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and the myth about white women craving black men seems to be somewhat of a myth. maybe the teeny boppers might be curious, but after that there almost seems to be a fear. I spend time in the gym, wear decent clothes, have a paying job and most are nice, but that is it. Married ones cling to their white husbands and act as if checking them out was the federal crime of the century. I get by on occasion, although I keep an eye out for someone fresh. Just wondering, maybe it is just me

I've had multiple women who were mothers and happily married eventually give in to my cock but they didnt stop there. Many of them also asked and requested that I pimp them out to multiple black men. What is the root of that desire?
Hi I m FRench and my wifehad her first blackcock 5 days ago..She asked for it for months . I finally agreedn thinking she would n t dare..But she did !! And she now is asking to do it again !!!

Hi I m FRench and my wifehad her first blackcock 5 days ago..She asked for it for months . I finally agreedn thinking she would n t dare..But she did !! And she now is asking to do it again !!!
I've been to France and Belgium. A lot of white wives there love black cock and become real sluts to it. I enjoyed France.

for me it was a combination of testing my limits, the taboo factor and just being used added to the feeling of being even more slutty. That and making my bulls proud by living up to the things they had told the guys I could and would do, never wanted to disappoint the guys, had something to prove at that point!
i like you

Perhaps she wont become a "slut" but if he fucked her correctly and handled her mentally correct.....its a misstep to think she doesnt crave it again and more....the psychology of it is the miscalculation of many men
I must confess I could not believe what I heard her telling him

My wife’s blk bull was pimping my wife our he told her it was his friends but guys were paying for her, he did really well with my wife. I don’t blame him she was willing to fuck the guys they were just paying for her she was collared so exasperated to be shared.
Hard tobelieve§ Is this true ??

Back