Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

Your wife,mom,adult aged *******'s,aunts,sisters,cousins,nieces,mom in law sister in laws,even your grandma's all want to be fucked like prostitutes by multiple black men! It's what 21st century women of all ages want,especially white women! White women want black men pounding them mercelessly using them as whores,white husbands and boyfriends are adapting to the beta role in their own bedrooms,surrendering their women and enjoying seeing them used as whores for black men! Most white men cannot match the size and stamina of black men,and cannot provide the pleasure their unfaithful whores are experiencing when they are having sex with black men. Most white husbands are amazed by how dirty their prim and proper church going wives can be and how much black cock their whore wives can take! The BBC cuckolding lifestyle allows women with husbands and boyfriends to experience what modern white young women are enjoying, with their partners encouragement and blessings! This is why this lifestyle is exploding,not just in the US,but all over the world! Multi generational BBC cuckolding is the future

Attachments

• __hr_kathy2cocks.jpg
    __hr_kathy2cocks.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65
  • 0_790.jpg
    0_790.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 0_a4244[1].JPG
    0_a4244[1].JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 73b8.jpg
    73b8.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 422e1295.jpg
    422e1295.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 48
  • _ircpl01.jpg
    _ircpl01.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 001-nevertoold57.jpg
    001-nevertoold57.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 2F348E62-04A8-4B30-A216-98D9E8AF5154.jpeg
    2F348E62-04A8-4B30-A216-98D9E8AF5154.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 142_1000 (2).jpg
    142_1000 (2).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 4 (1).jpg
    4 (1).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1884825387.jpg
    1884825387.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 55
For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the lifestyle for over 14 years. While this seems like a dark kink topic, I do know of a few scenarios that are most enjoyable for all involved. This is a bit of a read, but I think you'll enjoy. :sneaky:

An Introduction
About a year ago, my younger sister Cassie learned of my interest in chocolate men. Initially, I kept her away from my close playmates and introduced her to a handsome 36 yr. old stud ... frankly, I have had some interest in him for some time. In short, they hit it off immediately, as she is also highly sexual and enjoys contrast. Cassie is a smart, strong, curvy and usually dominate in her relationships, but enjoys Mal's strength.

We often talked about how their relationship took a bunch of fun twists, including adding other guys and girls to their fun. I believe kink and fetish are delicious spices of sexuality, but I don't typically share the depth of my individual fun or fun as a couple (I have a more submissive hub). On the other hand, she always wants to share her adventures and escapades.

New Opportunity
A little less than a year ago, Mal said he wanted to bring her into one of his business ventures ... he's an MMA and UFC betting bookie in addition to a legitimate career in security. Basically, he collects wagers on the fighters, paying for those who chose a winner, but keeping a "service fee" for every bet. In an effort to grow his business among his friends, he thought Cassie would be the perfect assistant to deliver and pick up the betting card and cash to be wagered. After all, the more the merrier ... when you get a service fee from everyone. She was an excellent candidate to help grow "the business".

She would arrive with an envelope that included a wager/purchase card to be checked off, money added and put back into a sealed envelope. Mal strongly encouraged her to be sexy, playful and add "touching and kissing" to increase the wager and overall enjoyment. She loved this part of the job where she could play and flirt with other sexy black men of means, while knowing Mal (a strong personal security stud) made it clear to "handle her with care".

Cassie and I spoke again after the first month of her "new position" and she had become most proficient at her new responsibility. At this point, Mal wanted her to increase her "physical activity" with their best customers. While somewhat tentative, she found herself wildly aroused by the prospects of making Mal happy, collecting more wagers, and becoming more sexual with each of their customers. New customers that met the physical and financial criteria began placing "wagers" on almost a daily basis. At this point, Mal took Cassie deeper into the strategy.

Growing the "Business"
While initially this seemed a little direct for her, she had difficulty controlling her thoughts and even blurted out, "can we start today?'. Increasing her enthusiasm, he said, "Here's how it'll work". You will collect the betting card and "wagers" and offer one of three types of "customer service". They strategized for each customer ... level 1 - kissing and touching, level 2 - give and receive oral pleasure and level 3 - would be full intercourse, though covered. Each strategy session Cassie enjoyed at least one orgasm and often more, before heading off to "work".

The customers' "wagers", profits and of course orgasms were rolling in. Cassie couldn't wait to get to work every day and often worked 6-7 days (or nights) before heading back to Mal. The strategy was ready to progress, as Mal introduced three new types of "customer service". Cassie has always enjoyed anal play, so this was an easy add for the "business". Multiple customers at one time was a special request and could include two or more customers (men or women), all of course placing "wagers" for the day. The third type, which is offered as a "White Glove" service, includes each of the previous services uncovered. Mal handled all of the betting and health requirements, Cassie's responsibility is to collect the betting cards, "wagers" and provide the proper level of customer services. Some days could be exhausting, but she loves it.

A Surprise
While Cassie handled the "customer service" side of the business, Mal purposefully kept her out of the financial betting cards and "wagers" process. When finishing up with a new customer, Cassie found that the "wager" envelope had somehow become damp during the fun. Innocently, Cassie thought she would lay the pieces out to dry when she took note of the "betting card". Surprised, concerned, orgasmic feelings rushed through her mind and body. The "betting card" looked like a menu for "customer service", while the wagers were actually payments for "services rendered".

According to Cassie, the "betting card/customer service" and "wager" payments are something like the following:

Betting Card / Wager __________________Covered / Uncovered
* Level 1 - Kissing and Touching___________$100 / $100
* Level 2 - Oral (Give/Receive)____________ $200 / $200
* Level 3 - Intercourse_____________________$300 / $600
* Level 4 - Anal Intercourse________________$500 / $1,000
* Level 5 - Special Services - Multiple Partners, Restraints, Toys - Upon Request and Payment

Cassie's shock wore off quickly as her mind swirled with mental orgasms. Was this a business or was she being "pimped out"? Why did she enjoy it so? Why did her love for Mal seem to triple upon learning this? Is she the only one? She couldn't wait to talk to Mal about what she discovered and what was happening.

Today
This is the beginning of her eighth month in her new venture with Mal. She has trained two additional married female friends to join the "business". I've never seen her happier than she has been with Mal. He does not know that I know of their "business arrangement". Truth be told, I have enjoyed more than a few late-night orgasms thinking about my younger sister's adventures. I spent time with Cassie over the holidays and she was quick to say, "business has never been so fun!"

Be careful, be safe and enjoy your "spices of the lifestyle"! :sneaky:

ps - I share this to be helpful, to enjoy, but I'm truly more of a real-time lifestyle member. This means tons of chatting back and forth is not really my thing. Have fun, Carlene.

Last edited:
My wife has a few reasons why she enjoys being pimped out by her black Master.

1) She is a QofS submissive who always wants to please her Master Bull

2) It is a huge boost to her self confidence to know that so many men are willing to pay handsomely to be with her.

3) She is addicted to pleasing men.

4) She loves being paid to do something that she loves.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the lifestyle for over 14 years. While this seems like a dark kink topic, I do know of a few scenarios that are most enjoyable for all involved. This is a bit of a read, but I think you'll enjoy. :sneaky:

An Introduction
About a year ago, my younger sister Cassie learned of my interest in chocolate men. Initially, I kept her away from my close playmates and introduced her to a handsome 36 yr. old stud ... frankly, I have had some interest in him for some time. In short, they hit it off immediately, as she is also highly sexual and enjoys contrast. Cassie is a smart, strong, curvy and usually dominate in her relationships, but enjoys Mal's strength.

We often talked about how their relationship took a bunch of fun twists, including adding other guys and girls to their fun. I believe kink and fetish are delicious spices of sexuality, but I don't typically share the depth of my individual fun or fun as a couple (I have a more submissive hub). On the other hand, she always wants to share her adventures and escapades.

New Opportunity
A little less than a year ago, Mal said he wanted to bring her into one of his business ventures ... he's an MMA and UFC betting bookie in addition to a legitimate career in security. Basically, he collects wagers on the fighters, paying for those who chose a winner, but keeping a "service fee" for every bet. In an effort to grow his business among his friends, he thought Cassie would be the perfect assistant to deliver and pick up the betting card and cash to be wagered. After all, the more the merrier ... when you get a service fee from everyone. She was an excellent candidate to help grow "the business".

She would arrive with an envelope that included a wager/purchase card to be checked off, money added and put back into a sealed envelope. Mal strongly encouraged her to be sexy, playful and add "touching and kissing" to increase the wager and overall enjoyment. She loved this part of the job where she could play and flirt with other sexy black men of means, while knowing Mal (a strong personal security stud) made it clear to "handle her with care".

Cassie and I spoke again after the first month of her "new position" and she had become most proficient at her new responsibility. At this point, Mal wanted her to increase her "physical activity" with their best customers. While somewhat tentative, she found herself wildly aroused by the prospects of making Mal happy, collecting more wagers, and becoming more sexual with each of their customers. New customers that met the physical and financial criteria began placing "wagers" on almost a daily basis. At this point, Mal took Cassie deeper into the strategy.

Growing the "Business"
While initially this seemed a little direct for her, she had difficulty controlling her thoughts and even blurted out, "can we start today?'. Increasing her enthusiasm, he said, "Here's how it'll work". You will collect the betting card and "wagers" and offer one of three types of "customer service". They strategized for each customer ... level 1 - kissing and touching, level 2 - give and receive oral pleasure and level 3 - would be full intercourse, though covered. Each strategy session Cassie enjoyed at least one orgasm and often more, before heading off to "work".

The customers' "wagers", profits and of course orgasms were rolling in. Cassie couldn't wait to get to work every day and often worked 6-7 days (or nights) before heading back to Mal. The strategy was ready to progress, as Mal introduced three new types of "customer service". Cassie has always enjoyed anal play, so this was an easy add for the "business". Multiple customers at one time was a special request and could include two or more customers (men or women), all of course placing "wagers" for the day. The third type, which is offered as a "White Glove" service, includes each of the previous services uncovered. Mal handled all of the betting and health requirements, Cassie's responsibility is to collect the betting cards, "wagers" and provide the proper level of customer services. Some days could be exhausting, but she loves it.

A Surprise
While Cassie handled the "customer service" side of the business, Mal purposefully kept her out of the financial betting cards and "wagers" process. When finishing up with a new customer, Cassie found that the "wager" envelope had somehow become damp during the fun. Innocently, Cassie thought she would lay the pieces out to dry when she took note of the "betting card". Surprised, concerned, orgasmic feelings rushed through her mind and body. The "betting card" looked like a menu for "customer service", while the wagers were actually payments for "services rendered".

According to Cassie, the "betting card/customer service" and "wager" payments are something like the following:

Betting Card / Wager __________________Covered / Uncovered
* Level 1 - Kissing and Touching___________$100 / $100
* Level 2 - Oral (Give/Receive) ____________ $200 / $200
* Level 3 - Intercourse_____________________$300 / $600
* Level 4 - Anal Intercourse________________$500 / $1,000
* Level 5 - Special Services - Multiple Partners, Restraints, Toys - Upon Request and Payment

Cassie's shock wore off quickly as her mind swirled with mental orgasms. Was this a business or was she being "pimped out"? Why did she enjoy it so? Why did her love for Mal seem to triple upon learning this? Is she the only one? She couldn't wait to talk to Mal about what she discovered and what was happening.

Today
This is the beginning of her eighth month in her new venture with Mal. She has trained two additional married female friends to join the "business". I've never seen her happier than she has been with Mal. He does not know that I know of their "business arrangement". Truth be told, I have enjoyed more than a few late-night orgasms thinking about my younger sister's adventures. I spent time with Cassie over the holidays and she was quick to say, "business has never been so fun!"

Be careful, be safe and enjoy your "spices of the lifestyle"! :sneaky:

ps - I share this to be helpful, to enjoy, but I'm truly more of a real-time lifestyle member. This means tons of chatting back and forth is not really my thing. Have fun, Carlene.
For all that enjoy this type of lifestyle play, you might see attached. Have fun. Carlene

Back