Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

For us it started at a party. There was a large mature black man that wanted to meet up alone with my wife. I told him she didnt meet up with out me there. He offered to pay for her time. We got his number and told him we would discuss it and get back to him. We talked to the owners of the house that were hosting the party and they said he was a very nice man and does like to pay married women for their time so that he can have them alone. We talked about it, she was excited knowing a man would pay what he offered. We ended up deciding it would be fun for her to try out. She messaged him and said she was willing to meet him the coming weekend. So they agreed and she ended up meeting him. It was the first of many meetings with him. It worked out he had other friends that liked to have married women. She ended up being turned out for quiet a few black men. The money was good as were the stories she shared with me about what they did with her.

For us it started at a party. There was a large mature black man that wanted to meet up alone with my wife. I told him she didnt meet up with out me there. He offered to pay for her time. We got his number and told him we would discuss it and get back to him. We talked to the owners of the house that were hosting the party and they said he was a very nice man and does like to pay married women for their time so that he can have them alone. We talked about it, she was excited knowing a man would pay what he offered. We ended up deciding it would be fun for her to try out. She messaged him and said she was willing to meet him the coming weekend. So they agreed and she ended up meeting him. It was the first of many meetings with him. It worked out he had other friends that liked to have married women. She ended up being turned out for quiet a few black men. The money was good as were the stories she shared with me about what they did with her.
What was his and her cut of the money?

Hey, where is he? lol

View attachment bbc prolapsed shaking still.MOV
I think it’s a fantasy ! Specially mature women once they taste the bbc is over !!
years of raising family..working providing care for hubby and house..MY TIME..I WANT TO EXPERIENCE.within reason..all the bbc bucket list items I ..IIwant..its about me..yes i want hubby to respect me in the morninng..but i find right clean muscular..smells good..bbc..he will be rewarded..
View attachment denise stripping pole dance cherry bombs.MOV

You're right. I actually had mature white women in the title and took it out. But that's correct...mature white women will absolutely surrender to gang bangs and actually submitting to letting their pussy get pimped out
In college at this bon fire rave we went to out in the desert Ashley disappeared.n I found her tied up with rope bent over a log being used as a bench. She was on her knees with her wrist tied together behind her back with the bench supporting her stomach n chest. There was a line of ppl maybe 8 or 10 long n some guy said her name is cassy n it's 20 bucks to fuck her for 3 mins. Her slutty outfit was gone she was naked. N had yo walk thru campus

My wife had some occasions when she was approached by men (mostly Black men in NYC and other urban centers) and asked: "How much?" Being the promiscuous slut, she has always answered: "Nothing. So long as you give me as much pleasure as I give you".

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 23
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24
Back