Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

If you ever come to montreal and find some let me know haha !

Every woman is different but in those that do get pimped out it is a feeling of being used and if they are somewhat abused it makes it all the better. Some want their bodies tested to the furthest and its a sign to their pimp that the pimp can do anything they want and it will be accepted. Keep in mind that they would never let the husband or bf allow that and if their men knew (the ones who had no clue) they would be tossed on their asses. Not to mention if family and close friends found out they might be horrified or deep down know it just confirms their long held suspicions. One other thing in my experience is that these women have one close female friend that helps cover for them. They have to hope that she can keep her mouth shut and not let something slip.

Living the kinky fantasy of being Ravaged sexually by a well-endowed BBC that can give great sexual pleasure...TRUE or Not....well, let's say foreplay already began and the bigger, harder, deeper and more intense the PLEASURE of his member.....the greater the desire to be PIMPED out....

I've had multiple women who were mothers and happily married eventually give in to my cock but they didnt stop there. Many of them also asked and requested that I pimp them out to multiple black men. What is the root of that desire?
women like having bbc fuck them once they do ,they think of many bbc fucking them ,friend told us of ex who was fucked by three bbc, georgia asked if he kept in contact with ex, told her he lost contact with her,asked him if he knew three bbc he asked if she get fucked by them told her his ex loved being fucked by three huge cocks, later said if his ex would have asked her join in would have, if friend knew the three black guys would have told him he could watch her having three black cocks, he said they had huge cocks fucked his ex for ages,georgia told him if he bumps into ex ask if she like another woman join her,

Back