Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

First, what ******* would even do that?

Second, I don't take any *******. It messes up my ability to be a mom and my running. I do ******* a good chardonnay occasionally, but not enough to do anything like that.

Third, my ******* does not do ******* either. She even tells me what and when she is offered *******. She has been offered many of them. Even in HS and her undergrad yrs, she liked to watch her friends get ******* and be entertained by that.

I apologize for posting my question. I retract it. It was over the line. I’m sorry.

Recently happened to me is husband walked in on his wife swallowing my dick while she said she was “going” to the bathroom real quick while at the Alabama vs Ohio game. She was mid stroke down her throat and all she did was hold up 1 finger saying wait a minute and all he did was smile. Great evening
where did this happen? i assume you mean somewhere in the stadium.

for me it was a combination of testing my limits, the taboo factor and just being used added to the feeling of being even more slutty. That and making my bulls proud by living up to the things they had told the guys I could and would do, never wanted to disappoint the guys, had something to prove at that point!

IF you were in a FFM situation with your ******* and a Black male, would ******* help you two relax to the point of engaging in incestuous activity with each other’s bodies? Guaranteed, as hard as your Black man was, watching a mom and her ******* kissing, eating pussy, would harden him X 1000... to their eventual benefit
sometimes i thing some sort of ******* would help me get over being so nervous and help me relax !

sometimes i thing some sort of ******* would help me get over being so nervous and help me relax !

have you gone out in public without wearing your bra and panties, like we discussed?
yeah, thought so.

there’s no magic ******* that’s gonna get you and dear mom to sharing a Black man in a little
FFM sex romp.

that drive has to start between your legs. good luck.

have you gone out in public without wearing your bra and panties, like we discussed?
yeah, thought so.

there’s no magic ******* that’s gonna get you and dear mom to sharing a Black man in a little
FFM sex romp.

that drive has to start between your legs. good luck.
no n i havent
its just been so cold out

no n i havent
its just been so cold out

the secret heat of your naughty behavior would take your mind off the cold weather Em.
we all know you want to go out naked under your pretty, conservative, dress.
It’s up to you.

And keep that mom/******* FFM sex thing in your mind.
Tell us someday it might -it could- happen and you’ll make our dreams come true.

First, what ******* would even do that?

Second, I don't take any *******. It messes up my ability to be a mom and my running. I do ******* a good chardonnay occasionally, but not enough to do anything like that.

Third, my ******* does not do ******* either. She even tells me what and when she is offered *******. She has been offered many of them. Even in HS and her undergrad yrs, she liked to watch her friends get ******* and be entertained by that.
i know its wrong, butthere is something about that idea that just really gets my mine going.
I know....I'm weird !
Me too 🙈

I've had multiple women who were mothers and happily married eventually give in to my cock but they didnt stop there. Many of them also asked and requested that I pimp them out to multiple black men. What is the root of that desire?I would love to be pimped out to a group of black man any day, but I have never even touch another mans cock yet

Back