Why do white women enjoy being pimped out to big dick black men?

My wife’s blk bull was pimping my wife our he told her it was his friends but guys were paying for her, he did really well with my wife. I don’t blame him she was willing to fuck the guys they were just paying for her she was collared so exasperated to be shared.
R
My wife’s blk bull was pimping my wife our he told her it was his friends but guys were paying for her, he did really well with my wife. I don’t blame him she was willing to fuck the guys they were just paying for her she was collared so exasperated to be shared.

I would do it, too. Obey my black master and spread my legs for strangers and let him make money with my holes

Nice.....I did this with a fellow VPs wife while in Belgium. She worked in sales at the same firm. Wasnt necessarily pimping but set up a session with potential business partners. Bukkake and orgy

Last edited:
I gotta be honest here. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and the myth about white women craving black men seems to be somewhat of a myth. maybe the teeny boppers might be curious, but after that there almost seems to be a fear. I spend time in the gym, wear decent clothes, have a paying job and most are nice, but that is it. Married ones cling to their white husbands and act as if checking them out was the federal crime of the century. I get by on occasion, although I keep an eye out for someone fresh. Just wondering, maybe it is just me
@Ma8

Canada is a very racist country, and many white women have been indoctrinated to stay away from black men.

Trust me, i know what you're going through, i experience it as well.

@Ma8

Canada is a very racist country, and many white women have been indoctrinated to stay away from black men.
hi
after the bull left, I fucked her with passion
And she said " he made me cum twice better than you " !!

Trust me, i know what you're going through, i experience it as well.
Leesha master, she asks me to call the bull to fuck her a second time..Whay should I do, according toyou ?

I've had multiple women who were mothers and happily married eventually give in to my cock but they didnt stop there. Many of them also asked and requested that I pimp them out to multiple black men. What is the root of that desire?
I'm new to the site today, which means I'm late joining this discussion, but here's my two cents' worth. One factor is the obvious physical pleasure they enjoy. The first black man turns them on to how good sex can really be, so they want more. Another factor is that it is in women's genes to be submissive. Admittedly, American and European culture have worked for a long time to overcome that via education, professionalism, etc., but even the best educated, most professional women will respond submissively when confronted in the right way. Once that happens, they want more of it in private, even as they maintain their image publicly.

for me it was a combination of testing my limits, the taboo factor and just being used added to the feeling of being even more slutty. That and making my bulls proud by living up to the things they had told the guys I could and would do, never wanted to disappoint the guys, had something to prove at that point!
i see you're from Baltimore, strikes me as one of the cities where girls get pimped out in that way (especially young ones which you mentioned Kate in another thread you started young.

I've spoken to girls from other "bombed out" cities with similar stories, I'd love to know yours.

Back