Why did white women start having sex with white men? They didn't know black men had bigger penis?

I'm just wondering about this. I am sure white women would rather have a Bull penis. I'm surprised the shift to BBC didn't start earlier like the 1950s. If it had of just look at the small white penises it would have eliminated.

Well I would say in the1950s white women didn't have the right to give a black man that pussy even if they wanted to and a black man didn't have the right to receive it either! In 1955 a 14 year old was kidnapped and brutally lynched over the just the lying thought that he even whistled at a white woman! So any shift to BBC at that time would have been very problematic even deadly for both black men and white women.

I mean you are talking about men who didn't even see other men as fully human. So a whole white penis had more value than a whole black man to these men so imagine if they were made to feel like their penises were obsolete and they thought men who weren't even fully human were the cause it would be problem.

The whole point of white supremacy or today's white nationalism is to keep these fearful paranoid small penis having white men who thinks their culture is being erased or "cultural genocide" as they like to call it, when their culture is alive and well in Europe where it came from. They want to always remain the top most powerful and influential culture in America and well we see what happening. I would say sexual supremacy is included in that. These are the same ignorant inbreds who will tell you that "America is a white country" as if the Caucasus Mountains were located in Washington DC!🤣😂

In a surprising twist it was actually white men and black women who made it legal in the 1960s. So to be honest only white men can really best answer this question?🤔

Well I would say in the1950s white women didn't have the right to give a black man that pussy even if they wanted to and a black man didn't have the right to receive it either! In 1955 a 14 year old was kidnapped and brutally lynched over the just the lying thought that he even whistled at a white woman! So any shift to BBC at that time would have been very problematic even deadly for both black men and white women.

I mean you are talking about men who didn't even see other men as fully human. So a whole white penis had more value than a whole black man to these men so imagine if they were made to feel like their penises were obsolete and they thought men who weren't even fully human were the cause it would be problem.

The whole point of white supremacy or today's white nationalism is to keep these fearful paranoid small penis having white men who thinks their culture is being erased or "cultural genocide" as they like to call it, when their culture is alive and well in Europe where it came from. They want to always remain the top most powerful and influential culture in America and well we see what happening. I would say sexual supremacy is included in that. These are the same ignorant inbreds who will tell you that "America is a white country" as if the Caucasus Mountains were located in Washington DC!🤣😂

In a surprising twist it was actually white men and black women who made it legal in the 1960s. So to be honest only white men can really best answer this question?🤔
Yeah, I knew white man and black women married many years ago.

Yet you sat there and condoned a white man saying he wants to enslave me. I’ll always keep my foot on your neck about that. Every time I see you, I’ll remind you of the sick fucking creep you are. I know you put your whole family to shame. POS.

You want to talk about Emmitt Till but this is what you said about a white man enslaving a black woman.

I don't believe what he said to you, who are crude, disruptive, gets on people nerves, brings nothing but drama here, was racist! So no I won't condemn what he said to you because you and women like you have it coming!

It doesn’t matter how much I hate a black man I’d never condone a comment like this.

Look at the type of comment this guy approves of just because he hates me. @BlkCumsHeavy @Orion Pax @MagicMikeATX @MoSanders @SanDiegoBlack @HowAreYouDoin18 @MDBBCTrainer @ManInBlack @BBC4pussy

Attachments

• AEEE49C5-AB11-4F00-9D14-D8F9889D939C.jpeg
    AEEE49C5-AB11-4F00-9D14-D8F9889D939C.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Yet you sat there and condoned a white man saying he wants to enslave me. I’ll always keep my foot on your neck about that. Every time I see you, I’ll remind you of the sick fucking creep you are. I know you put your whole family to shame. POS.
Let me tell you something you overweight hair hatted hooligan if I don't know you I don't owe you *******! No provision and no protection!

We are not protecting you rebellious feminist gynocrats in the black community! That time is over. Y'all strong and independent now that means you yourself are all the man that you need! Protect and defend yourself or stay your fat ass in the house and off social media!

Most of us don't care anymore and the majority of black women know it because they making all kinds of videos on social media begging black men to come back and deal with them. It's not going to happen so have fun with Pookie and Ray Ray!

You want to talk about Emmitt Till but this is what you said about a white man enslaving a black woman.

It doesn’t matter how much I hate a black man I’d never condone a comment like this.

Look at the type of comment this guy approves of just because he hates me. @BlkCumsHeavy @Orion Pax @MagicMikeATX @MoSanders @SanDiegoBlack @HowAreYouDoin18 @MDBBCTrainer @ManInBlack
Sticks and stones lady! Didn't your mama ever teach you that lesson?

Hell sticks and stones over the internet even more so!

If you can't handle what someone says over the internet then maybe you just need to get off of it and spare yourself the insensitive issues! GOODNESS GRACIOUS LADY!!!!🤦

I don't trip off racist people over the internet because I know in person they wouldn't even open their mouths to a guy like me. I was behind a skinhead in a Target store with his girlfriend. He had the whole outfit on and everything the suspenders, the boots with white shoe laces and he even wore a jacket with the racist patches on it. Now I'm standing right behind him and his girlfriend at the checkout line. He kept looking back as though I was going to start something with him or jump on him. He was terrified of me and I could see it. I'm an undefeated street fighter before the military and a trained combat veteran decorated with badges for marksmanship, who's clearly a very fit dude. I wasn't sweating that guy one bit. Unless he calls me out personally man to man I could care less who he is. If he would have walked outside and said "I hate all ninjas"! You know what I would have said "You see a ninja kick his ass"! At that point if he don't step up to throw hands with me then he didn't mean it towards me. He must have been talking to someone else.

You need to look like you can protect yourself at all times and actually be able to protect yourself at all times because many of you black women ruined that right to protection and alot of us are not doing it anymore! Alot of y'all start most of the trouble that you find yourselves in. There's a video of a black woman standing in a quick mart type store at a check stand and a white man gets in line behind her and she turns around and goes off on him about how he's too close to her but she was very nasty when she did it. Well the white man got tired of her mouth and her attitude towards him and beat her ass then walked out of the store! Now I don't condone him putting his hands on her but my thing is if you can't woop the man why open your mouth in a disrespectful tone and set the man off? See black women got that bad! Start a fire and then yell for help! Well black men are not going to come running like before. Oh sure there will always be simps, beta males, male feminists, and men who worship the gynocracy who will be more than happy to fall on their sword for a black woman even when she is in the wrong. But for many of us those days are over! I see a black woman in a man's face talking sideways to him like can take him man to man my thoughts are "you got it sis, or you better talking like that"!

Two things that you need to understand not all men think that the stereotypes are untrue about black women.

A man telling you he wants to make you a slave, hell I would have given him my address and told him "come do it"! That's why I don't care about ******* like that. I hear someone is looking for me I will go to them and ask them "You looking for me"! I'm wired different. So what some guy said he wants to make you a slave tell him to "either come do it or fuck off"! End of the issue! You women carry petty ******* for far too long!

The way you talk I wouldn't think that you would be as sensitive and fragile as you are! You sound way too tough to be offended at what you are offended by!

Sticks and stones lady! Didn't your mama ever teach you that lesson?

Hell sticks and stones over the internet even more so!

If you can't handle what someone says over the internet then maybe you just need to get off of it and spare yourself the insensitive issues! GOODNESS GRACIOUS LADY!!!!🤦

I don't trip off racist people over the internet because I know in person they wouldn't even open their mouths to a guy like me. I was behind a skinhead in a Target store with his girlfriend. He had the whole outfit on and everything the suspenders, the boots with white shoe laces and he even wore a jacket with the racist patches on it. Now I'm standing right behind him and his girlfriend at the checkout line. He kept looking back as though I was going to start something with him or jump on him. He was terrified of me and I could see it. I'm an undefeated street fighter before the military and a trained combat veteran decorated with badges for marksmanship, who's clearly a very fit dude. I wasn't sweating that guy one bit. Unless he calls me out personally man to man I could care less who he is. If he would have walked outside and said "I hate all ninjas"! You know what I would have said "You see a ninja kick his ass"! At that point if he don't step up to throw hands with me then he didn't mean it towards me. He must have been talking to someone else.

You need to look like you can protect yourself at all times and actually be able to protect yourself at all times because many of you black women ruined that right to protection and alot of us are not doing it anymore! Alot of y'all start most of the trouble that you find yourselves in. There's a video of a black woman standing in a quick mart type store at a check stand and a white man gets in line behind her and she turns around and goes off on him about how he's too close to her but she was very nasty when she did it. Well the white man got tired of her mouth and her attitude towards him and beat her ass then walked out of the store! Now I don't condone him putting his hands on her but my thing is if you can't woop the man why open your mouth in a disrespectful tone and set the man off? See black women got that bad! Start a fire and then yell for help! Well black men are not going to come running like before. Oh sure there will always be simps, beta males, male feminists, and men who worship the gynocracy who will be more than happy to fall on their sword for a black woman even when she is in the wrong. But for many of us those days are over! I see a black woman in a man's face talking sideways to him like can take him man to man my thoughts are "you got it sis, or you better talking like that"!

Two things that you need to understand not all men think that the stereotypes are untrue about black women.

A man telling you he wants to make you a slave, hell I would have given him my address and told him "come do it"! That's why I don't care about ******* like that. I hear someone is looking for me I will go to them and ask them "You looking for me"! I'm wired different. So what some guy said he wants to make you a slave tell him to "either come do it or fuck off"! End of the issue! You women carry petty ******* for far too long!

The way you talk I wouldn't think that you would be as sensitive and fragile as you are! You sound way too tough to be offended at what you are offended by!
Here we go with the dissertations again that I will not read. How you a grown ass man that can’t read the room. I find it so unattractive for a man to do this- writing essays arguing with a woman.

Edit: Quickly skimmed over your slave response. I don’t care about what he said. He just said what historically has always happened. Nothing was surprising about that. I was pissed off with a BLACK MAN agreeing with that *******. You are a fucking embarrassment. A disgrace to black men.

Here we go with the dissertations again that I will not read. How you a grown ass man that can’t read the room. I find it so unattractive for a man to do this- writing essays arguing with a woman.

Edit: Quickly skimmed over your slave response. I don’t care about what he said. He just said what historically has always happened. Nothing was surprising about that. I was pissed off with a BLACK MAN agreeing with that *******. You are a fucking embarrassment. A disgrace to black men.
Of course all middle class, educated, fit, black men with no record, security clearance, and a passport who travel and hang out with beautiful women and other guys like myself and leave all the Phuckery and foolishness of people like you behind are usually a disgrace and an embarrassment to black people like you! That's nothing new! And guess what guys like me don't lose a wink of sleep over it either!

We are not protecting you rebellious feminist gynocrats
You talk so feminine and you love repeating. All this gynocrat *******, you love that word huh.

We are not protecting you rebellious feminist gynocrats in the black community! That time is over. Y'all strong and independent now that means you yourself are all the man that you need! Protect and defend yourself or stay your fat ass in the house and off social media!

Most of us don't care anymore and the majority of black women know it because they making all kinds of videos on social media begging black men to come back and deal with them. It's not going to happen so have fun with Pookie and Ray Ray!
You can’t even protect yourself, tf I need protection from you. A white man calls you racist names and your response is to attack me instead. Acting all sassy and ******* for a woman but feeble as fuck for another man. Why don’t you apply the same sticks and stones logic to yourself?

You’re offended as fuck by me that you put words into my mouth. You want me to be a feminist so bad, a weave wearer so bad and most importantly a ghetto black woman so bad.

Sorry I don’t fit into the stereotypical classifications that your mom and sister fit into. You really must have me confused with them. Sorry I’m a young beautiful black woman living my best life, enjoying my new boo being protected by black MEN in real life.

Of course all middle class, educated, fit, black men with no record, security clearance, and a passport

Lmao I guess these are your boasting points. Oh I’ve never had a criminal record, I’m educated and I have a passport. Typical loser boasting about BASIC *******. These are basic bitch ass 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

hang out with beautiful women and other guys like myself
Your hoes are old and ugly, get the entire fuck out of here.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

behind are usually a disgrace and an embarrassment to black people like you! That's nothing new! And guess what guys like me don't lose a wink of ******* over it either!
Oh the irony. YOU are the disgraceful one. Your whole existence is a disgrace. Cant pull no hoes of your own, gotta get another man’s *******. Arguing with a girl that’s probably 10-20 younger than you, writing paragraphs all bothered and ******* but talking about sticks and stones.

You talk so feminine and you love repeating. All this gynocrat *******, you love that word huh.

You can’t even protect yourself, tf I need protection from you. A white man calls you racist names and your response is to attack me instead. Acting all sassy and ******* for a woman but feeble as fuck for another man. Why don’t you apply the same sticks and stones logic to yourself?

You’re offended as fuck by me that you put words into my mouth. You want me to be a feminist so bad, a weave wearer so bad and most importantly a ghetto black woman so bad.

Sorry I don’t fit into the stereotypical classifications that your mom and sister fit into. You really must have me confused with them. Sorry I’m a young beautiful black woman living my best life, enjoying my new boo being protected by black MEN in real life.
You still don't get it you poor ignorant soul! Some guy woofin or flexing over the internet means nothing absolutely nothing!

Guys like that never speak those things to guys like me in person so why should I care and act all offended like you! Like I said let the hit dogs hollar!

Lmao I guess these are your boasting points. Oh I’ve never had a criminal record, I’m educated and I have a passport. Typical loser boasting about BASIC *******. These are basic bitch ass 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Your hoes are old and ugly, get the entire fuck out of here.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Oh the irony. YOU are the disgraceful one. Your whole existence is a disgrace. Cant pull no hoes of your own, gotta get another man’s *******. Arguing with a girl that’s probably 10-20 younger than you, writing paragraphs all bothered and ******* but talking about sticks and stones.
Basic? Do you know only 5% percent of black Americans have passports?

Less than that have been to other countries! And that's the reason why I believe that most of these simps and beta males still deal with you gynocrats is because they just don't know any better because they never been anywhere else or experienced anything else but that's changing fast!

Like I said the way you talk everyone knows that you are exactly what they think you are and it's not racist of them to think so because that's what you are showing them that you are!
Likewise. The things they say about black men apply to you as well. You fucking loser of a man. How are you a grown ass black man talking about ‘I’m well travelled but have no desire to travel to Africa.’ You think Africa is a country or some *******? Yeah you definitely fit the stereotype that they have about black men. They think all of you are dumb as hell and you fit that.

Meanwhile the black men around me are all way more intelligent than me. Well spoken. Don’t argue with women 20 years younger than them. And definitely don’t boast about having a passport.

Look at all the smoke you have for a black woman trying to defend black men against racists. But you have no smoke against the racists themselves. Someone should have swallowed you.

Guys like that never speak those things to guys like me in person so why should I care and act all offended like you! Like I said let the hit dogs hollar!
By that same logic, why are you bothered by me then? I clearly bother the fuck out of you even when I defend black men because you are so full of self hatred and hatred towards your own race. It’s embarrassing.

Basic? Do you know only 5% percent of black Americans have passports?

Less than that have been to other countries! And that's the reason why I believe that most of these simps and beta males still deal with you gynocrats is because they just don't know any better because they never been anywhere else or experienced anything else but that's changing fast!
It’s still a basic thing to have a passport I don’t care about the percentage of who has a passport or not.

These repetitive words - ‘gynocrat’ you’re annoying af. Like a bug that refuses to fly away. You want me to a stereotype so bad, meanwhile you’re a walking stereotype yourself. Talking about im educated and I never want to travel to Africa. You sassy bitch. Fuck out of my face.

Back