What do women think of white submissive men?

I am curious only about women answering as I'm curious, more like fascinated, about female opinions, of particularly white male submissives. As a 30 year old white male submissive, and hopeful to be in a Female Led Relationship where cuckolding might happen (i.e. if She so happens to want to) What I mean is, do women have a curiosity about submissive males if they may or may not be Dominant themselves?

I do wonder if I'm just a joke or seen as 'not a real man' in the eyes of women. I think about it a lot. I wonder if a woman would more or less see me as unworthy of long-term relationship, or if she would see me indifferently. My guess is the latter, but everyone is different. I am fully-aware that just because I want to be a woman's beta aka 'her bitch' doesn't mean that I'm just pointless. I know, but I want to know what the woman thinks. Always.

I don't see men who are submissive as anything negative. However, I don't initiate any type of intimate relationship with them due to that type of mentality. I will have them as friends but that's the extent of my interactions with them. Nothing wrong with how you are, it's just unfortunate that guys like you fall for reall ball busters and for me looking on the outside, doesn't seem like it would be a happy existence.
You are absolutely correct! I started out performing the cuck role( with cleanup) at 17. At 31, I have never spoken to a woman romantically who didn't already know I was a cuck. At the start I had many women who were interested in being with a cuck. But 95% just wanted to sextxt or it was a onetime cuck encounter and then they disappear.

I match with 20 women a month on dating apps with women interested. But they 100% of the time will try to make you the dominate one. Women are just NOT conditioned to want passive men. I am the most confident and outspoken man you can be socially. Its just not who I am sexually. And thats been a deal breaker most of the time. and I have relocated 4 times for cuck partners. I really hate that I ended up doing all the things I have done as a cuck. I want to be normal everyday.

I am curious only about women answering as I'm curious, more like fascinated, about female opinions, of particularly white male submissives. As a 30 year old white male submissive, and hopeful to be in a Female Led Relationship where cuckolding might happen (i.e. if She so happens to want to) What I mean is, do women have a curiosity about submissive males if they may or may not be Dominant themselves?

I do wonder if I'm just a joke or seen as 'not a real man' in the eyes of women. I think about it a lot. I wonder if a woman would more or less see me as unworthy of long-term relationship, or if she would see me indifferently. My guess is the latter, but everyone is different. I am fully-aware that just because I want to be a woman's beta aka 'her bitch' doesn't mean that I'm just pointless. I know, but I want to know what the woman thinks. Always.
Not too highly to be honest

Hi we are a UK Beds extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass. He 6 foot 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. Whilst both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both keen to be used as sex slaves poss 24/7 considered for total use and abuse. Eventually she wants to have him castrated and made into her Eunuch sub hubby to serve all xxx

You are absolutely correct! I started out performing the cuck role( with cleanup) at 17. At 31, I have never spoken to a woman romantically who didn't already know I was a cuck. At the start I had many women who were interested in being with a cuck. But 95% just wanted to sextxt or it was a onetime cuck encounter and then they disappear.

I match with 20 women a month on dating apps with women interested. But they 100% of the time will try to make you the dominate one. Women are just NOT conditioned to want passive men. I am the most confident and outspoken man you can be socially. Its just not who I am sexually. And thats been a deal breaker most of the time. and I have relocated 4 times for cuck partners. I really hate that I ended up doing all the things I have done as a cuck. I want to be normal everyday.
It’s been my experience that dominate woman the ones that truly enjoy female domination seem to be naturally attacked to cuckolding and femdom marriage. It’s becoming very common in BDSM community.

Back