what are white womens fantasies??

ok so i know all the talk about it of course but where does this all come from??? Even before slavery like is there anything most don’t know i’m curious.

Considering going to check out some womens erotic books next time i go to the library. If you got any suggestions lmk.

Also we know that ww like big masculine black guys…but what about ones that lack it. Not talking about any different sex or the LGBTQ stuff.
Some of you may have seen the tv show family matters. If you haven’t Google it People in High school called me Steve Urkel because well i look very similar. I know many other black males my age could relate to this….
I don’t ACT like steve urkel or at least i try not to…imma bit of a stoner so that says all you need to know. I’ve lived in both the suburbs and “rough part” of the city.

I got off topic but my question is what do you all think of guys like me. (WW)
I had a experience with one that i mentioned in another post and i’ll be sure to post my others since it’s such a odd thing and doesn’t happen often. Like i lost my job few weeks ago. Not too upset about it as i’m getting into trade school next month. I guess i wanna know what all those women thought of me when i was there at the job (dealership) Some were nice….one was actually quite mean…i never really talked to them but they’ve said a few things to me.
For context…i got to wear whatever i wanted so i would wear t shirt and sweatpants sometimes jeans and sneakers while everyone else was in dress clothes or mechanic clothes.
With that being said lmk if anything i said confused you

Hi we are a UK Beds extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass. He 6 foot 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. Whilst both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both keen to be used as sex slaves poss 24/7 considered for total use and abuse. Eventually she wants to have him castrated and made into her Eunuch sub hubby to serve all xxx

Back