What do women think of white submissive men?

I am curious only about women answering as I'm curious, more like fascinated, about female opinions, of particularly white male submissives. As a 30 year old white male submissive, and hopeful to be in a Female Led Relationship where cuckolding might happen (i.e. if She so happens to want to) What I mean is, do women have a curiosity about submissive males if they may or may not be Dominant themselves?

I do wonder if I'm just a joke or seen as 'not a real man' in the eyes of women. I think about it a lot. I wonder if a woman would more or less see me as unworthy of long-term relationship, or if she would see me indifferently. My guess is the latter, but everyone is different. I am fully-aware that just because I want to be a woman's beta aka 'her bitch' doesn't mean that I'm just pointless. I know, but I want to know what the woman thinks. Always.

From Christine -
Well said. I view hubby Ray just like one of my best girlfriends.
I have no respect for him sexually whatsoever. Which is one of the reasons I encouraged
him to bottom and helped fem him.

I think that once you see your husband or boyfriend getting fucked and
him letting them take his manhood away, I don't think you can ever forget
that image. It totally changes the marriage.
I can vouch for that from my personal experience

I can vouch for that from my personal experience
From Christine-
Seeing Ray with legs up and I think
seeing him cum like a girl spewing cum all over himself only made it worse.
Not that the guy fucking him asked but Ray just let the guy jizz up
his butthole.

Then another guy just covered his face with his load. Ray looked at me
like he was looking for my approval.
I just said to him, "Now you're a pig... happy?"
I mean those guys just took his manhood away.

From Christine-
Seeing Ray with legs up and I think
seeing him cum like a girl spewing cum all over himself only made it worse.
Not that the guy fucking him asked but Ray just let the guy jizz up
his butthole.

Then another guy just covered his face with his load. Ray looked at me
like he was looking for my approval.
I just said to him, "Now you're a pig... happy?"
I mean those guys just took his manhood away.
you have no idea how your post have hit home. Once its done you cant go back and change it

you have no idea how your post have hit home. Once its done you cant go back and change it
Tell me about it. After that, I was never allowed inside my wife again.
Like a eunuch or one of her girlfriends, she likes me to use my mouth to fluff.
Getting her pussy wet and ready to be plowed and then soothing it after
it's been fucked raw and hard.

When she told me she doesn't want my "clit-dick anywhere near her pussy"
and to just "spill your dirty poz seed on the floor", I realized there was no
going back to the way it used to be.

because if they are submissive they can't be a good husband, *******, provider, protector or keep someone satisfied. One of the main reasons why there is some many problems going on in the world right now because there is to many beta males and not enough alphas

By the way Alpha is not having sex with many women or how tough you act. True Alpha's are men that are committed to their *******, wife, family, go to work every day and provide for them, Stand up and defend those that can't ( not won't ) defend themselves. Helps those that need help when he can, willing to lay down his life for and to protect his family. Shows his sons by his actions how to be a gentleman shows his daughters what kind of man to look for.

A man can be alpha on the streets and submissive in the sheets. Some very powerful and wealthy men are very submissive sexually. My hubby is a great provider and a pretty aggressive alpha outside the bedroom; in fact, he is outright scary if someone crosses him. Sexually he likes to be very submissive. Since sex only accounts for a small percentage of our life I only really consider him an alpha male.

I don't see men who are submissive as anything negative. However, I don't initiate any type of intimate relationship with them due to that type of mentality. I will have them as friends but that's the extent of my interactions with them. Nothing wrong with how you are, it's just unfortunate that guys like you fall for reall ball busters and for me looking on the outside, doesn't seem like it would be a happy existence.
For You it doesn't seem a happy existence but most submissive men crave for it :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. After that, I was never allowed inside my wife again.
Like a eunuch or one of her girlfriends, she likes me to use my mouth to fluff.
Getting her pussy wet and ready to be plowed and then soothing it after
it's been fucked raw and hard.

When she told me she doesn't want my "clit-dick anywhere near her pussy"
and to just "spill your dirty poz seed on the floor", I realized there was no
going back to the way it used to be.
My wife called me a faggot, and said she could never find me sexually attractive again. havent been near her pussy in well over a decade.

I don't see men who are submissive as anything negative. However, I don't initiate any type of intimate relationship with them due to that type of mentality. I will have them as friends but that's the extent of my interactions with them. Nothing wrong with how you are, it's just unfortunate that guys like you fall for reall ball busters and for me looking on the outside, doesn't seem like it would be a happy existence.
Well said thanks 🙏

Back