What do women think of white submissive men?

I am curious only about women answering as I'm curious, more like fascinated, about female opinions, of particularly white male submissives. As a 30 year old white male submissive, and hopeful to be in a Female Led Relationship where cuckolding might happen (i.e. if She so happens to want to) What I mean is, do women have a curiosity about submissive males if they may or may not be Dominant themselves?

I do wonder if I'm just a joke or seen as 'not a real man' in the eyes of women. I think about it a lot. I wonder if a woman would more or less see me as unworthy of long-term relationship, or if she would see me indifferently. My guess is the latter, but everyone is different. I am fully-aware that just because I want to be a woman's beta aka 'her bitch' doesn't mean that I'm just pointless. I know, but I want to know what the woman thinks. Always.

I didn't assume anything! It was my opinion on your question and formulated with facts with guys that I personally know. (a bit self obsorbed, aren't ya 🤦🏼‍♀️)
I mean you are just laughing at what I'm saying. You made an assertion. I didn't say it wasn't an opinion? Of course it's an opinion, I know that it is one and was never disputing it being an opinion. I was disagreeing with it. And anecdotal comparisons to other people is a bit unfair. I wouldn't judge you based on others out of hand. Again, I'm just specifically saying you do not know me or what I want in a woman. That is literally the whole point of what I am saying.

And no it's not 'self-absorbed' to just flatly disagree with a false opinion based on what you admit is anecdotal comparison. I'm not into excessively harsh Dommes or Cuckoldresses. It's not really 'self-absorbed' to just explain that. You made an assertion and if it's anecdotal comparison, then yes, assumption, too. But of course, me having to spell this out to you just validates you even more because doubtlessly you'll just take that as confirmation (by way of confirmation bias) The very fact I'm sticking up for myself should show you I don't just roll over for any woman. That's all. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on myself and disagree with your rude opinion, but you're allowed to have that false assumption? Seems a bit hypocritical 🤷‍♂️

I mean you are just laughing at what I'm saying. You made an assertion. I didn't say it wasn't an opinion? Of course it's an opinion, I know that it is one and was never disputing it being an opinion. I was disagreeing with it. And anecdotal comparisons to other people is a bit unfair. I wouldn't judge you based on others out of hand. Again, I'm just specifically saying you do not know me or what I want in a woman. That is literally the whole point of what I am saying.

And no it's not 'self-absorbed' to just flatly disagree with a false opinion based on what you admit is anecdotal comparison. I'm not into excessively harsh Dommes or Cuckoldresses. It's not really 'self-absorbed' to just explain that. You made an assertion and if it's anecdotal comparison, then yes, assumption, too. But of course, me having to spell this out to you just validates you even more because doubtlessly you'll just take that as confirmation (by way of confirmation bias) The very fact I'm sticking up for myself should show you I don't just roll over for any woman. That's all. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on myself and disagree with your rude opinion, but you're allowed to have that false assumption? Seems a bit hypocritical 🤷‍♂️
You made it specific to me. He liked what I said, and comented on how he felt, not YOU.then YOU came in and made it about YOU! Soo ya your self obsorbed!

You made it specific to me. He liked what I said, and comented on how he felt, not YOU.then YOU came in and made it about YOU! Soo ya your self obsorbed!
Well it isn't self-absorbed at all. I explained what I meant just then and it's the truth. I was explaining that it's not really reasonable to praise you for it because it's still mentioning me and I don't agree with it. That's start/finish the long and short of it.

Apostle, what is the purpose here of disliking my entirely reasonable replies? If it's just to dogpile then fine but think about it, it makes no sense. I'm just disagreeing with what was said beforehand. I explained why and was simply saying that.
I have taken a position and a side. Jenna is obviously an Alpha and women are the ultimate judges when it comes to these things. So I’m loyal to those who deserve my service.

I have taken a position and a side. Jenna is obviously an Alpha and women are the ultimate judges when it comes to these things. So I’m loyal to those who deserve my service.
You do realise that submissive males are still people too and can like, have opinions and agency on things? A sub male doesn't have to just be a yes man to everything. I mean sure, if it's part of a mutually consenting thing then fine I'd happily submit to a woman in context. But subs can still just talk neutrally. They don't have to be sycophantic.

I don't see men who are submissive as anything negative. However, I don't initiate any type of intimate relationship with them due to that type of mentality. I will have them as friends but that's the extent of my interactions with them. Nothing wrong with how you are, it's just unfortunate that guys like you fall for reall ball busters and for me looking on the outside, doesn't seem like it would be a happy existence.
Actually, once i accepted that i'm not up to the standards of women in general, it had the opposite affect on me. i found i became much more content, servile and happy. Plus, from a masochist's perspective, like a lot of "men", the shame of knowing people like You don't see me as a Real Man, also creates a lot of excitement for me. i think the real conflict is in us betas that are unwilling to face certain truths...

Actually, once i accepted that i'm not up to the standards of women in general, it had the opposite affect on me. i found i became much more content, servile and happy. Plus, from a masochist's perspective, like a lot of "men", the shame of knowing people like You don't see me as a Real Man, also creates a lot of excitement for me. i think the real conflict is in us betas that are unwilling to face certain truths...
I think you should reread what I said. Preferably the first sentence. I think you're blinded by the negative responses you've had in the past, that you can't see the positive. Never once called you less of a man. Don't read between the lines, when there isn't any.

I think you should reread what I said. Preferably the first sentence. I think you're blinded by the negative responses you've had in the past, that you can't see the positive. Never once called you less of a man. Don't read between the lines, when there isn't any.
Oh, i truly apologize, Ma'am if You feel i was misinterpreting Your statement! And, no, i did not mean to call You out for "calling me less of a man". Quite the opposite. That is my own impression of myself independent of anything You wrote. i find a deep amount of sexual excitement (as i say, masochistic tendencies) in 'the negative responses i've had in the past'. Thank You so much for replying to me!

First of all, thank you for replying. I don't have a mentality of being negative myself. I neither particularly like 'ball busters'. I'm a human being first and foremost. My submissiveness and genuine desire to be in a loving (mutually loving) Female Led Relationship, doesn't define every single thing there is about my life. It's a big part of it but again, I'm just another human being on this pale blue dot in space. I'm not trying to say I am only attracted to the more intense dominant women. I like many women.

However, the confidence to talk with women can be quite tough sometimes because I am very introvert. I don't want to get seen the wrong way so I guess I talk myself out of just trying to go on dates and stuff. I mean I've tried. But sadly I've never had a proper relationship and it's really grim for me personally because I do want one. I know not every man even wants that. If they want to be single and mingling all the time that is up to them I'm not condoning or criticising that way of being. No judgement. I'm just, not into that. Nor am I cut out for that. I'm just me.

I want commitment (to give commitment and to have long-term romance) I guess I put a lot of pressure on myself to find a Lady whom wants similar things. I am not sure what you mean by 'guys like you' (do you just mean, in general, sub males, or are you implying a more specific thing there?) I want to be happy and contribute to the happiness of a woman. That includes being submissive yes but I'm not a wet lettuce. It can be hard to explain without being misunderstood on very specific contexts.
🙏🙏

All I know is that submissives are real men.
Well I’m a white submissive slave. My wife was dominant over me our whole marriage and she always had black lovers the whole time. With the heavy domination sessions the humiliation my wife was not discreet . I guess it’s conditioning or like being told I was not a man. My wife considers me a male but not a man and my little penis and how submissive I am she considers me more of a subspecies in a way and I do too. I’m definitely not a real man my wife and her lovers taught me the difference. So I just accept the truth I’m submissive faggot slave and I’m no longer with my wife I’m owned by a black master. I’m like part woman in a way I receive and obey a strong black Men. Oh there’s a difference between a real man and a beta submissive punk.

Back