Why did white women start having sex with white men? They didn't know black men had bigger penis?

I'm just wondering about this. I am sure white women would rather have a Bull penis. I'm surprised the shift to BBC didn't start earlier like the 1950s. If it had of just look at the small white penises it would have eliminated.

I'm just wondering about this. I am sure white women would rather have a Bull penis. I'm surprised the shift to BBC didn't start earlier like the 1950s. If it had of just look at the small white penises it would have eliminated.
Not that that kind of sexual relation didn't exist between Black men and White women, it's only that it's becoming more open with time. Some of the reasons it was hidden were cultural. To be extreme for explanation's sake, can you for example imagine a queen openly sleeping with her male housekeeper, a street cleaner, or someone of the lower class? Degrading, right? Well, it was certainly degrading to sleep with a slave, someone that was treated less than a dog, a non-human. Sex is mostly a time of raw human nature, an animalistic moment where emotions rule over reason, where the ******* dominates over the conscious for the person that is extremely horny. How wouldn't a lady, slave owner or the wife of a slave owner, be tempted when she sees the virility of a naked Black man's torso shining under the sun working in the cotton field? More so mostly, when having a high libido and knowing her husband doesn't provide and she feels the need to use fruits or a wooden dildo to please herself? She knows what goes around. She hears her female friends talking about what's going on in their bedrooms and how they satisfy themself with some slaves behind the back of their husbands, others under the direction of their husbands, who for that time had a "sick mind" to be so aroused seeing their wives taken care of by a slave or a few". Some women fell in love with their slaves, some move the slave from the field to house as a house negro. And this has helped the dynamic of changes to come in America.

Black guys do not have to have a monster dick to be great in the sack. The old saying, "size of the dog in the fight" v "size of the fight in the dog." Black guys have more fight. They bring it harder. As any blacked girl will attest, when you've been fucked by a black guy, you know you've been fucked. Can still feel it days later.

Back