Who knows your a cuckold?

Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?

No body close knows I’m a cuck but a few friends know that we and still think we swing. Our middle boy knows for sure we are swingers. Other than that no one else.
I only have a few friends that I tell that my husband is

My wife is always making comments about black men when the subject of sex comes up when we are having drinks with other couples and she has told her friends I have given her the go ahead to have another man in our bed and I’m sure they told their husbands so I’m kind of thinking they all know I’m a beta cuck wannabe.

Over here they call it bisexual
I have a working knowledge of the Spanish language, as I have been fortunate to have visited several Latin American countries and have made a number of Latino friends over the years. In addition, a number of Latino studs have made me a cuckold by having sex with my white wife. And one of those studs (from Guatemala) knocked my wife up with his baby.

These men have used the following words to describe me: cornudo (cuckold), jerga (gay/queer/bisexual), marica (sissy). They have also used these words to describe my wife: perra (bitch), puta (whore), mujerzuela.

I have a working knowledge of the Spanish language, as I have been fortunate to have visited several Latin American countries and have made a number of Latino friends over the years. In addition, a number of Latino studs have made me a cuckold by having sex with my white wife. And one of those studs (from Guatemala) knocked my wife up with his baby.

These men have used the following words to describe me: cornudo (cuckold), jerga (gay/queer/bisexual), marica (sissy). They have also used these words to describe my wife: perra (bitch), puta (whore), mujerzuela.
My wife for about five years had a special friend in Mexico that worked at the resort we stayed at as a life guard. Then his wife found out and he changed jobs.

Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?
Since cuckolding is neither popular nor acceptable here in Greece we try to keep it secret from all our friends, family, colleagues etc.
Only my wife's younger sister knows about our cuckold lifestyle because she had to keep our d a u g h t e r in her house with her k i d s, every time we wanted invite home a bull or we had to go to a hotel to meet a bull.

Last edited:
Back