White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
It had not been planned but yes it did happen. My husband and I had already began inviting black men into our bedroom when we got married. We actually were good friends with the black man that often joined us so we had invited him to the wedding as a friend. The reception was pretty wild with a ton of dancing, drinking, and partying so everyone was feeling pretty good as the night was ending. Neither my husband nor me was in any shape to drive but Ladel, our friend, gave us a ride to our hotel. Looking back he was pretty ******* as well. None of us wanted the night to end so we all went up to the room and got into the bar. By this time I was fighting my dress staying up and keeping my breast in and the guys decided to just yank it down and free the girls. Dress halfway down I said to heck with it and slid it all the way off so standing there in nothing but my thong. This got the guys reasonably excited and the chat turned sexual and soon the guys were sucking on my tits and rubbing my pussy. That turned into me being on my knees and their cocks in my mouth. From there I was soon on the bed and they were taking turns fucking me. We'd take small breaks once we had all cum for more shots but soon were back fucking again. My husband was the first to pass out. Ladel and I made it a little longer before I was exhausted and very *******.
Fucking hot, love it.

Tibbs helped Kaylie out of her dress. She wore nothing except her thigh stockings.

She assumed the perfect poise on her arms and knees and she was moaning seconds later when Tibbs inserted his prick inside her behind. He held by her waist and yanked her head back with a fistful of her hair while fucking her hard and fast. I listened to the sound of his cock pounding Kaylie, my beautiful bride, like she was nothing but a dirty whore to him. And yes, she is a fucking whore. Kaylie has always being such from the moment I assisted Master Tibbs with seducing her toward loving his black cock. Prior to our marriage, we had been dating for over five months. Tibbs had really tightened our bond in ways I can never fully repay him. Watching him fuck my bride now was so breath-taking.

“Come over here, boi!” Tibbs barked at me.

I came and knelt beside him and waited for him to pull out of my wife. Tibbs thrust his cock down my throat and I cleaned off Kaylie’s cum juice from his shaft. He pushed me away when I was done and returned to pounding my bride. Kaylie moaned and whimpered in frantic *******. Tibbs afterwards turned her to lie on her back and came on top of her. I held Kaylie’s legs and listened to her holler from Tibbs’s rapid pounding. Kaylie reached for my cock and tugged at my balls. I felt like cumming even though I could do nothing about it.

I was in purgatory; I needed release. I couldn’t wait for Master Tibbs to cum inside my bride.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/tibbs-and-our-wedding-night-9eb41c446819
Aniversary gift every year

From my perspective, it's not a particularly sexy story, but it's true. We got married on a Sunday. The Friday before I was in a doctor's office being told I had pneumonia and then listened as, outside the door, the doctor told his nurse to call the hospital to arrange a bed, to which she responded "But he's getting married Sunday", something my soon to be wife waiting in the lobby must have told her. Instead of a hospital bed, I got a strong shot of something and was told to rest as much as I could and go to the hospital if it got worse. I was able to get through the wedding and reception but the wedding night was too much for me, it just wasn't going to happen. My new bride was horny and for some reason mad at me like I got sick on purpose. When room service delivered us the complimentary champagne and assorted sweets, my wife petulantly asked the tall, black man pushing the cart if the hotel provided any other wedding night services, explaining I was in no shape to perform and saying she was horny as hell. After some talk back and forth with him realizing she was serious, he said his shift ended at 11:00 and he could be back then. None of this was quite as bad as it sounds, we had been open in our relationship before and had agreed there was no sense to not continue after and she had actually brought up the idea after the doctors appointment that if I was too sick to perform she would just have to find a substitute. At 11:10 there was a knock on the door and my wife answered it naked so there would be no mistaking her intentions. My wife and her new friend consummated our wedding enthusiastically and for many hours, all over the room, in an armchair, on a couch, against the dresser, against the window, in the shower in every position you might imagine. I wished I would have been able to enjoy it, but I was too ill. I "put my foot down" when my bride asked me to move to the couch so they could have the bed, resulting in them simply doing it beside me on the bed. To this day, my now ex-wife (after 26 years of marriage) tells people she had the best wedding night ever. "Room Service Guy" was her first black man, but certainly not her last.

It had not been planned but yes it did happen. My husband and I had already began inviting black men into our bedroom when we got married. We actually were good friends with the black man that often joined us so we had invited him to the wedding as a friend. The reception was pretty wild with a ton of dancing, drinking, and partying so everyone was feeling pretty good as the night was ending. Neither my husband nor me was in any shape to drive but Ladel, our friend, gave us a ride to our hotel. Looking back he was pretty ******* as well. None of us wanted the night to end so we all went up to the room and got into the bar. By this time I was fighting my dress staying up and keeping my breast in and the guys decided to just yank it down and free the girls. Dress halfway down I said to heck with it and slid it all the way off so standing there in nothing but my thong. This got the guys reasonably excited and the chat turned sexual and soon the guys were sucking on my tits and rubbing my pussy. That turned into me being on my knees and their cocks in my mouth. From there I was soon on the bed and they were taking turns fucking me. We'd take small breaks once we had all cum for more shots but soon were back fucking again. My husband was the first to pass out. Ladel and I made it a little longer before I was exhausted and very *******.
Super hot

This was not on our wedding night but during our honeymoon. Jet leg had hit my husband bad along with the four hour time difference. This meant that around eight or nine at night he was passing out done for the evening. I myself was not tired so I would go out and see the sights or go down to the beach.

One night my husband had gone to bed and I decided to go and enjoy the hot tub of our building. I was out there relaxing looking at the night sky when a amazing looking man came out and was going to read and enjoy the evening air. We got to talking about books and just life in general and it turned out that he had originally been coming there with a group of friends and everyone ended up canceling. We ended up sitting in the hot tub together and having a few drinks while continuing to talk.

I guess the slight shock and surprise had been when he asked if I wanted to come back up to his room with him. My husband and I had played around with others by this point but it was always with knowledge and permission for the most part. At the same time part of me really did want to go with him. In the end I said yes but said we should keep things pretty light but enjoyable.

We got to his room and the general idea had become we were both going to get naked and he was going to jack off over my pussy. We stripped down and I got onto his bed and he stripped down and got over me. Think missionary but instead of penetration he was stroking over the top of my pussy. I was hugely turned on and it was clear he was as well. I was doing good keeping to keeping it light until he started asking me to talk dirty. He asked me to tell him that I wanted him to cum on me. Without much though I blurted out I wanted him to cum in me and he clearly heard it because his cock was out of his hand and entering me as fast as someone could blink.

We started fucking and fucking hard. I am pretty sure he came once and didn't even slow down and I had one orgasm pretty quickly as well and was driven to a second one. We finished and laid next to each other laughing about our attempt at modesty if you could even call it that. Eventually I got dressed and said goodnight as I made my way back to my sleeping husband.

Not on our wedding night but the morning after. And kinda the night before. We had a hotel room for the weekend and got married Saturday night downtown. Friday night we were bar hopping and met 2 white guys who we brought back to our room. Always just for drinks because the bars were closing. But if there is ever another man or men in my room I'm fucking them. And I did. We got married and went for dinner then back to our room where just chilled and enjoyed talking and watching the city below us. I was looking forward to making love when my husband let me know he wouldn't be fucking me that night. I thought something was wrong and asked him why and he said because a BBC he arranged for was arriving at 9am. The bull and his 10" cock wanted to be the first to fuck my newly married white pussy and the first cum in me. So that's what happened. This handsome black stud took me like a slut, fucked me rough for 2 hours completely ignoring my husband and treating me like his own personal fuck toy and sex slave including dragging me into the bathroom when he had to pee so I could clean him. It was a morning ill never forget
wow. what a way to start your life as a wife.

would love to hear about that
I went out partying with my bridesmaids for my bachelorette party. Had a sash that said bride they had me wear so everyone would know it was my bachelorette party. The DJ had me come over and introduced me to everyone. He said, I guess you are off the market now. I said, hell no I am not off the market especially if a guy has a big di ck. I was a little drun k. That got me a lot of attention. Ended up dancing for about an hour. A couple of guys I was flirting with asked if I wanted another d rink, I said no I just need to be fuc ked. We left and went to one of the guys home. We had some hot sex and somewhere in the ear ly morning I pas sed out. Woke up about 1:00 and found my clothes and went home

Last edited:
Back