White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
My fiance was off in desert storm and I got involved with a group of black guys who knew him. The last time I was with them was the week before we were married.
This sounds incredible. Was it as a 'last outing' before you were married or just because you could....so you did?

This sounds incredible. Was it as a 'last outing' before you were married or just because you could....so you did?
I was deeply involved for two years.

In reality, we shouldn't have gotten married. We were both too young and immature at that point. We were only married a bit over a year.

I was deeply involved for two years.

In reality, we shouldn't have gotten married. We were both too young and immature at that point. We were only married a bit over a year.
Sounds like you weren't ready to give up your adventurous ways. This is probably why the cuckold lifestyle is so appealing.

Not on our wedding night but the morning after. And kinda the night before. We had a hotel room for the weekend and got married Saturday night downtown. Friday night we were bar hopping and met 2 white guys who we brought back to our room. Always just for drinks because the bars were closing. But if there is ever another man or men in my room I'm fucking them. And I did. We got married and went for dinner then back to our room where just chilled and enjoyed talking and watching the city below us. I was looking forward to making love when my husband let me know he wouldn't be fucking me that night. I thought something was wrong and asked him why and he said because a BBC he arranged for was arriving at 9am. The bull and his 10" cock wanted to be the first to fuck my newly married white pussy and the first cum in me. So that's what happened. This handsome black stud took me like a slut, fucked me rough for 2 hours completely ignoring my husband and treating me like his own personal fuck toy and sex slave including dragging me into the bathroom when he had to pee so I could clean him. It was a morning ill never forget

Not on our wedding night but the morning after. And kinda the night before. We had a hotel room for the weekend and got married Saturday night downtown. Friday night we were bar hopping and met 2 white guys who we brought back to our room. Always just for drinks because the bars were closing. But if there is ever another man or men in my room I'm fucking them. And I did. We got married and went for dinner then back to our room where just chilled and enjoyed talking and watching the city below us. I was looking forward to making love when my husband let me know he wouldn't be fucking me that night. I thought something was wrong and asked him why and he said because a BBC he arranged for was arriving at 9am. The bull and his 10" cock wanted to be the first to fuck my newly married white pussy and the first cum in me. So that's what happened. This handsome black stud took me like a slut, fucked me rough for 2 hours completely ignoring my husband and treating me like his own personal fuck toy and sex slave including dragging me into the bathroom when he had to pee so I could clean him. It was a morning ill never forget
Meaning you enjoyed it?

Meaning you enjoyed it?
I did yes. I enjoyed the entire weekend. Especially my loving wonderful husband setting up a Reddit bull to be the first man I was with as a married woman. It assured me that he is all the way supportive of my love of black men. He proved it that morning years ago and still encourages me today to have 2 or 3 bulls that can call on me anytime or just stop by.

I did yes. I enjoyed the entire weekend. Especially my loving wonderful husband setting up a Reddit bull to be the first man I was with as a married woman. It assured me that he is all the way supportive of my love of black men. He proved it that morning years ago and still encourages me today to have 2 or 3 bulls that can call on me anytime or just stop by.
Lucky couple you two are. I wish my wife was like you. I would love for her to be a BBC only wife.

It had not been planned but yes it did happen. My husband and I had already began inviting black men into our bedroom when we got married. We actually were good friends with the black man that often joined us so we had invited him to the wedding as a friend. The reception was pretty wild with a ton of dancing, drinking, and partying so everyone was feeling pretty good as the night was ending. Neither my husband nor me was in any shape to drive but Ladel, our friend, gave us a ride to our hotel. Looking back he was pretty ******* as well. None of us wanted the night to end so we all went up to the room and got into the bar. By this time I was fighting my dress staying up and keeping my breast in and the guys decided to just yank it down and free the girls. Dress halfway down I said to heck with it and slid it all the way off so standing there in nothing but my thong. This got the guys reasonably excited and the chat turned sexual and soon the guys were sucking on my tits and rubbing my pussy. That turned into me being on my knees and their cocks in my mouth. From there I was soon on the bed and they were taking turns fucking me. We'd take small breaks once we had all cum for more shots but soon were back fucking again. My husband was the first to pass out. Ladel and I made it a little longer before I was exhausted and very *******.

Back