White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
I went out on my bachelorette party with my bridesmaids a couple of my girlfriends and my cousin. We had a night of drinking and partying at the club. We left the club about midnight and went to a hotel room they had reserved. They all knew I loved black men and had hired a black stripper for me who was waiting back in the room. They had told him to bring some friends. When we walked into the hotel room I was pleasantly surprised to see 8 fine specimens of Black men in the room waiting for us. We partied with them continuing to ******* for about an hour. Then they wanted to play a game of dare. (NO time to waste playing truth or dare). They took turns daring the women to do different things. If you refused then you were eliminated. It started out with small things like show us your tits and strip naked. No one got eliminated until we had to suck cock. Some of my married friends were unsure so they were eliminated. The last dare I remember was my cousin, one of my girlfriends and myself having to race to make our man cum. No rules just make him cum. I immediately laid my bull down and began to ride him. The other girls both started with a blowjob. I rode him hard and begged him to cum inside my pussy. I did win the dare. I remember waking up the next morning naked on the floor. Not exactly sure what happened after my bull came inside of me. I was pretty *******. It was a wonderful time for all I am sure.
AMAZING ! I love the bachelorette party stories

I had a friend who was a bartender and he got a lot of married pussy especially when he worked the pool bar......from wives left at the hotel while hubby was off at a work event or out deep sea fishing. When free drinks weren't quite enough to get them started, he'd offer a couple lines of coke, and that usually sealed the deal.
I know I heard a lot of his stories. He had a friend that worked as a massuese at the resort and he would tell me some wild stories about wives wanting to have a happy ending massage. Some didn't even say anything just would respond to things he was doing and he would take it a little further. What a great job that would be ! lol

I am from orient in that area bride must be virgin.. but now Wish My wife had been taken on an lose her virginity by my friend in our wedding night

I just wish I had fucked a BBC the day before my wedding, though I did fuck an ex boyfriend about 4 days before my wedding when I was getting cold feet. Sex was hot and he had a bigger cock than hubby but he had his flaws. Glad I got married but I think about my ex a lot too!!
I would have gave u all that u wanted

No, I respect the wedding day, so it was not relevant to me.
Yes before the wedding everything was as usual, no big deal. And unexpectedly soon after the wedding, my husband had arranged a wonderful and awesome adventure as a surprise for me, as an extra wedding gift. And it was a very successful experience.
I could not have imagined in advance to plan or say yes to what would happen so soon after the wedding, but when my husband arranged a surprise and told me not to miss an opportunity and regret it for the rest of my life, I'm happy that I did.
One of the black men in this awesome adventure immediately managed to create a hot desire in me for more. And deep feelings were immediately created between us. And he's the man who's still today my own special black lover. So I'm even happier that I did not miss the opportunity that my husband arranged for me as an extra wedding gift.

Creampied by bbc before the ceremony. A few years later we had a "cuckold wedding" where I was fucked on the alter by the "minister" and the groomsmen, five big black men and hubby to clean up. :bounce:
View attachment 346542
"I was fucked on the alter by the" minister "and the groomsmen, five big black men ..." If this is true it is absolutely fantastic! Stunning to read ! 🥵 Did hubby like to clean you up? Or was this a little over, with 5 loads?

Creampied by bbc before the ceremony. A few years later we had a "cuckold wedding" where I was fucked on the alter by the "minister" and the groomsmen, five big black men and hubby to clean up. :bounce:
View attachment 346542
I love how you celebrated your wedding. I think all white women should be fucked by black men and black bred as well. I would have loved it if my wife was black bred on the alter by a group of black men with BBC's

I had sex with the Best Man just before walking down the aisle. My Maid of Honor kept a look out as the minister and our families were in the next room getting ready to take their seats.

Chris's semen was running down my leg as I walked up the aisle and I at least could really smell it as it was a hot August day. Unfortunately my cuckolds friend was not black or all that hung but he had a nice apple headed cock that hits my G-spot and I was a lot tighter then. My Maid of Honor spent our first night in the hotel room with us but in another bed.
What a perfect start to your marriage.

Back