White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
My friend who was my best man had been sharing my wife with me for three months before we got married. We did her a few nights before we got married,but not on the wedding night. He was 18 and I was 20,she was 28. At that age we were ready to go all the time,and so was my wife. We put a lot of cum in that woman. He returned the favor and we shared his wife a few times too. We filled her up a few times too.

Tibbs helped Kaylie out of her dress. She wore nothing except her thigh stockings.

She assumed the perfect poise on her arms and knees and she was moaning seconds later when Tibbs inserted his prick inside her behind. He held by her waist and yanked her head back with a fistful of her hair while fucking her hard and fast. I listened to the sound of his cock pounding Kaylie, my beautiful bride, like she was nothing but a dirty whore to him. And yes, she is a fucking whore. Kaylie has always being such from the moment I assisted Master Tibbs with seducing her toward loving his black cock. Prior to our marriage, we had been dating for over five months. Tibbs had really tightened our bond in ways I can never fully repay him. Watching him fuck my bride now was so breath-taking.

“Come over here, boi!” Tibbs barked at me.

I came and knelt beside him and waited for him to pull out of my wife. Tibbs thrust his cock down my throat and I cleaned off Kaylie’s cum juice from his shaft. He pushed me away when I was done and returned to pounding my bride. Kaylie moaned and whimpered in frantic *******. Tibbs afterwards turned her to lie on her back and came on top of her. I held Kaylie’s legs and listened to her holler from Tibbs’s rapid pounding. Kaylie reached for my cock and tugged at my balls. I felt like cumming even though I could do nothing about it.

I was in purgatory; I needed release. I couldn’t wait for Master Tibbs to cum inside my bride.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/tibbs-and-our-wedding-night-9eb41c446819
I didnt do it when we got married but on one of our aniversary i introduced her to her first black dick it was impressive

We went to Jamaica for my friend’s wedding. Both were not in the lifestyle but on the night of the wedding her the groom got so very ******* and ******* early leaving a very horny, unhappy wife. My friend started crying, she was not a happy camper. I spent the night convincing her to fuck one of the black guys working at the event. I organized for them to lift the groom up to his room and put him to bed. Then arranged for her to be taken to an empty room where she fucked the night away and got back to her room before hubby woke up. Even after he woke up, he was no use to her, so she was happy and thanked me to this day for a great wedding night.

For me, I was taken the night before my wedding and the night after.

Last edited:
I have a friend that worked as a bartender at a hotel in Hawaii. He had told me a couple stories about wives whose husbands had gotten ******* and ******* and they were upset. He said he actually got to fuck one of them after she had a few drinks and finished complaining about her new husband. I was never sure if he was telling the truth but after reading some of these accounts, I am wondering if perhaps he really was telling the truth !

We went to Jamaica for my friend’s wedding. Both were not in the lifestyle but on the night of the wedding her the groom got so very ******* and ******* early leaving a very horny, unhappy wife. My friend started crying, she was not a happy camper. I spent the night convincing her to fuck one of the black guys working at the event. I organized for them to lift the groom up to his room and put him to bed. Then arranged for her to be taken to an empty room where she fucked the night away and got back to her room before hubby woke up. Even after he woke up, he was no use to her, so she was happy and thanked me to this day for a great wedding night.

For me, I was taken the night before my wedding and the night after.
That's what friends are for!:bigsmile::blackheart:

This didn't happen on our actual wedding night but we did do it on an anniversary.

Hubby and I planned a little trip out of town for a long weekend. We booked a honeymoon suite and did lie saying it was for after our wedding night. Hubby brought his tux and I had acquired a new wedding dress. Went and got our room and had a few drinks before heading out to a club in our finest fake wedding wear.

Enjoyed tons of dancing and quite a few drinks as well as flirting with some other men. Towards the end of the night we really connected with two black men that were interested. The club was shutting down so we told them we wanted to keep drinking and they were more than welcome to come back to our hotel suite with us which they did.

Got back to the room and turned on the music and made some drinks. At some point my hubby came up and took his cock out and pushed me down to my knees. I started giving him head. He invited our two new friends to come over and get some as well. They did not argue and soon I had three cocks around my face. I alternated between sucking on one and stroking the other two.

At some point one of the black men helped me to my feet and over to the bed. He pushed me back and lifted my dress. I had chosen to skip the panties so he quickly found my pussy and began to eat me out. Hubby and the other guy took the time to strip down naked. The other black man then came over and his cock was back in my mouth. My husband went and waited his turn to lick my pussy. The two black men took turns in my mouth as well as pulled the front of my dress down exposing my breast. They began playing and sucking on them.

After my husband was done licking me he came over and started sucking on my breast as well. One of the black men took the chance and got between my legs and we started fucking. After not too long I was asked to get on my hands and knees. One black man was in front of me and one behind me. My husband at this point was watching the two men use me. We went for awhile and then the black guys switched positions. The black man in my mouth came and I chose to be messy with it letting it spill out over his cock and my chin.

The black man that came took a break and my husband got on the bed. I got on top of him and started riding him. Soon the other black guy was pushing me forward enough that he could slide into my ass. Once all of us had gotten into position and I had gotten used to both holes being filled we started fucking. Hubby came first and then the black guy did both spilling inside of me.

Break time for everyone as orgasm had been had all around. I had gone through two huge ones myself. I took a moment to peel off my wedding dress and such. I also wiped away some of the cum. Soon the first black guy that came was ready to go and quite excited I did anal so back to my hands and knees as he fucked my ass. Hubby too the opportunity to get in front of me with his cock in my mouth. Hubby came a much smaller second time and the black man came in my ass.

The second black guy was ready to go again so we got into the missionary position and stared fucking until he came. I had a third and forth orgasm but by this point I was exhausted and felt like I had been at a gym for a few hours. The guys all congratulated each other as I took a few gulps from a water bottle and wiped my face and then crawled into the bed. It did not take me long to fall asleep.

I woke up just before noon the next day very sore and thirsty as well as noticing that dried cum and other stuff was all over my body. I took some ibprofulen and had some more water before filling the hot tub and crawling into it.

Well I have a Black Man wanting me to cum to Austin Texas on my wedding anniversary. Bring my wedding dress to play with him and 4 of his friends!!!! I have never done a group before, but am considering the journey!!!! A wedding dress gangbang WOW!!!!!! Very interesting.
I want to be the maid of honor. To take Block Cock with you my dear love Barbie.

Attachments

• 20210906_101846.jpg
    20210906_101846.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 476
This didn't happen on our actual wedding night but we did do it on an anniversary.

Hubby and I planned a little trip out of town for a long weekend. We booked a honeymoon suite and did lie saying it was for after our wedding night. Hubby brought his tux and I had acquired a new wedding dress. Went and got our room and had a few drinks before heading out to a club in our finest fake wedding wear.

Enjoyed tons of dancing and quite a few drinks as well as flirting with some other men. Towards the end of the night we really connected with two black men that were interested. The club was shutting down so we told them we wanted to keep drinking and they were more than welcome to come back to our hotel suite with us which they did.

Got back to the room and turned on the music and made some drinks. At some point my hubby came up and took his cock out and pushed me down to my knees. I started giving him head. He invited our two new friends to come over and get some as well. They did not argue and soon I had three cocks around my face. I alternated between sucking on one and stroking the other two.

At some point one of the black men helped me to my feet and over to the bed. He pushed me back and lifted my dress. I had chosen to skip the panties so he quickly found my pussy and began to eat me out. Hubby and the other guy took the time to strip down naked. The other black man then came over and his cock was back in my mouth. My husband went and waited his turn to lick my pussy. The two black men took turns in my mouth as well as pulled the front of my dress down exposing my breast. They began playing and sucking on them.

After my husband was done licking me he came over and started sucking on my breast as well. One of the black men took the chance and got between my legs and we started fucking. After not too long I was asked to get on my hands and knees. One black man was in front of me and one behind me. My husband at this point was watching the two men use me. We went for awhile and then the black guys switched positions. The black man in my mouth came and I chose to be messy with it letting it spill out over his cock and my chin.

The black man that came took a break and my husband got on the bed. I got on top of him and started riding him. Soon the other black guy was pushing me forward enough that he could slide into my ass. Once all of us had gotten into position and I had gotten used to both holes being filled we started fucking. Hubby came first and then the black guy did both spilling inside of me.

Break time for everyone as orgasm had been had all around. I had gone through two huge ones myself. I took a moment to peel off my wedding dress and such. I also wiped away some of the cum. Soon the first black guy that came was ready to go and quite excited I did anal so back to my hands and knees as he fucked my ass. Hubby too the opportunity to get in front of me with his cock in my mouth. Hubby came a much smaller second time and the black man came in my ass.

The second black guy was ready to go again so we got into the missionary position and stared fucking until he came. I had a third and forth orgasm but by this point I was exhausted and felt like I had been at a gym for a few hours. The guys all congratulated each other as I took a few gulps from a water bottle and wiped my face and then crawled into the bed. It did not take me long to fall asleep.

I woke up just before noon the next day very sore and thirsty as well as noticing that dried cum and other stuff was all over my body. I took some ibprofulen and had some more water before filling the hot tub and crawling into it.
Sounds like you all had an amazing night thanks for sharing x

My wife's friend volunteered to be our bridal driver so he went to pick her up from the bridal salon considering..they were fucking and before that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to try the bride in the wedding dress made a stop on the way to my house...after that we went to a photo shoot And in the evening he took us to a restaurant where the wedding was, then at 3:00 in the morning when the guests dispersed He put us back in his car and we went to the hotel True, when the car drove a couple of kilometers from the restaurant, he stopped and offered me to sit down behind the wheel So that he could continue the fun with the bride already with me, as she told me what happened on the road and I knew that he had never missed a chance to fuck her before...
In our honeymoon suite We entered at 5:00 in the morning the three of us where they continued their fun ...
The next day we went on a honeymoon trip to the island, but after 2 days he flew there with his friend to continue to please my wife...
DSCF5539 (Small).JPGDSCF5542 (Small).JPG

My wife's friend volunteered to be our bridal driver so he went to pick her up from the bridal salon considering..they were fucking and before that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to try the bride in the wedding dress made a stop on the way to my house...after that we went to a photo shoot And in the evening he took us to a restaurant where the wedding was, then at 3:00 in the morning when the guests dispersed He put us back in his car and we went to the hotel True, when the car drove a couple of kilometers from the restaurant, he stopped and offered me to sit down behind the wheel So that he could continue the fun with the bride already with me, as she told me what happened on the road and I knew that he had never missed a chance to fuck her before...
In our honeymoon suite We entered at 5:00 in the morning the three of us where they continued their fun ...
The next day we went on a honeymoon trip to the island, but after 2 days he flew there with his friend to continue to please my wife...
View attachment 4886886View attachment 4886887
Don't know if this is really true but it is hot to think about

Back