White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
i fucked a bride before she went to the church my cum in her as she said i do lol
My bride also walked down the aisle with Black cum running down her white stockings. Her then Black boyfriend, that morning, had given her a last load of Black baby-makers as a white, unmarried slut. Attached photo was taken 2 days before our wedding day. Her flat belly remained flat for only for 1 month as a married white slut.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 134

Tibbs helped Kaylie out of her dress. She wore nothing except her thigh stockings.

She assumed the perfect poise on her arms and knees and she was moaning seconds later when Tibbs inserted his prick inside her behind. He held by her waist and yanked her head back with a fistful of her hair while fucking her hard and fast. I listened to the sound of his cock pounding Kaylie, my beautiful bride, like she was nothing but a dirty whore to him. And yes, she is a fucking whore. Kaylie has always being such from the moment I assisted Master Tibbs with seducing her toward loving his black cock. Prior to our marriage, we had been dating for over five months. Tibbs had really tightened our bond in ways I can never fully repay him. Watching him fuck my bride now was so breath-taking.

“Come over here, boi!” Tibbs barked at me.

I came and knelt beside him and waited for him to pull out of my wife. Tibbs thrust his cock down my throat and I cleaned off Kaylie’s cum juice from his shaft. He pushed me away when I was done and returned to pounding my bride. Kaylie moaned and whimpered in frantic *******. Tibbs afterwards turned her to lie on her back and came on top of her. I held Kaylie’s legs and listened to her holler from Tibbs’s rapid pounding. Kaylie reached for my cock and tugged at my balls. I felt like cumming even though I could do nothing about it.

I was in purgatory; I needed release. I couldn’t wait for Master Tibbs to cum inside my bride.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/tibbs-and-our-wedding-night-9eb41c446819
On our wedding no
But on our tenths aniversary that was my present
A beautiful black man for both

I wish we had alternative wedding planners back when we got married in 1990. Unfortunately we had to improvise by ourselves. All three of us went to college together and E and his brothers in the Black frat fucked my wife all through our four years there. The Black fat organized a bridal party for my wife about a week before our wedding. All through the weekend she received numerous presents from the brothers. E was the best man at our wedding (as he was!) and was the first to enter my wife after we were wed.

We held a proper wedding for our 25th wedding anniversary but that's for another post.

This happens surprisingly frequently. Several friends started married life like this.
We didn’t get into cuckoldry until a few years after our wedding, but we did once attend a wedding where a bull of ours was the best man ( he instructed the groom to invite us). The happy pair had been another of his Cuck couples for a couple of years. Apart from ourselves none of the other guests , and certainly not any of the families, had any idea of his real relationship with the bride and groom. It was entertaining to see him mixing with them all. He hadn‘t fucked the bride prior to the ceremony , but we learnt later that he was the first to do so later that night.
With quite a few couples these days getting into the scene before marrying this must be becoming more than the far out fantasy it once was.

We didn’t get into cuckoldry until a few years after our wedding, but we did once attend a wedding where a bull of ours was the best man ( he instructed the groom to invite us). The happy pair had been another of his Cuck couples for a couple of years. Apart from ourselves none of the other guests , and certainly not any of the families, had any idea of his real relationship with the bride and groom. It was entertaining to see him mixing with them all. He hadn‘t fucked the bride prior to the ceremony , but we learnt later that he was the first to do so later that night.
With quite a few couples these days getting into the scene before marrying this must be becoming more than the far out fantasy it once was.
We've moved out or the realm of fantasy into the realm of commerce long ago. The trend started in the late 90s and grew from there. There days you'll be able to find recommendations (relatively easily) of planners and venues with experience of these type of ceremonies.
I've been to a couple Dom weddings in the past (cuck couple/Dom best man). It's fascinating as well as funny to watch the Dom interact with friends and family and no one the wiser.

Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

View attachment 341980 View attachment 341981 View attachment 341982
Yes we had been playing outside of our relationship for quite awhile when we got married so black men that I had been with were even invited to the wedding. Everything went super well and the reception was amazing and we were pretty ******* but a few friends drove is back to our hotel suite and then came in and we made it a night for sure.

Back