White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
wife was to have a black bull her wedding night but he backed out at the last minute and did not have time to fine another one ................:(

although i didn't know it at the time and the best man was not black, my wife to be spent the night before the wedding with the best man. they fucked all night and she had lots of his cum in her as she took her wedding vowels. then toward the end of the reception she told me she had to go to her parents house to get her stuff ready for the honeymoon. seems he met her there and they fucked again. on our wedding night i though she was just super wet with the thought of us having sex as a married couple but it was that she had so many loads from our best man. many years later when she told me i found out that he was last to fuck her as a single girl and first to fuck her after being married.
Wow. If you didn't look on it kindly, my bad, but I would have love to be in the best man's place. That is too tempting an option to refuse.

Wow. If you didn't look on it kindly, my bad, but I would have love to be in the best man's place. That is too tempting an option to refuse.
when i first found out it bothered me but as i asked her about it more and found out they fucked a lot before and after we were married my wife pointed out that i got hard every time we talked about it. after she was sure i was kind of ok with it she told me more about her and other guys.

when i first found out it bothered me but as i asked her about it more and found out they fucked a lot before and after we were married my wife pointed out that i got hard every time we talked about it. after she was sure i was kind of ok with it she told me more about her and other guys.
She should come on here. I'm sure we will wanna fuck her too and she will like it.

My bachelorette party was a week before my wedding. Only a few of my close friends at a hotel bar. We got a room so we could party without worrying about driving. Of course, we got hit on by the men staying there.

End of the night I had a shower and only a towel on when I left the bathroom. While I was in there, the girls brought up some men to party with. One girl led me to the only black guy, introduced me and removed my towel when he "kissed the bride". Each of us had turns with each of them. It was a great night.

My bachelorette party was a week before my wedding. Only a few of my close friends at a hotel bar. We got a room so we could party without worrying about driving. Of course, we got hit on by the men staying there.

End of the night I had a shower and only a towel on when I left the bathroom. While I was in there, the girls brought up some men to party with. One girl led me to the only black guy, introduced me and removed my towel when he "kissed the bride". Each of us had turns with each of them. It was a great night.
sounds like a wonderful bachelorette party. all new white brides should do this but should make sure that there is a group of black guys not just one. if it is the night before the wedding the bride should be with the black guys all night and filled with their cum

sounds like a wonderful bachelorette party. all new white brides should do this but should make sure that there is a group of black guys not just one. if it is the night before the wedding the bride should be with the black guys all night and filled with their cum
That's just how it happened. I didn't chose the guys. Because I was the bride to be, I got each man's wedding present. All of them came in my pussy. Such a wicked, and memorable, night.

My wife went to a bachelorette party that they hired a stripper for the bride. They all stayed at a cottage after. The stripper came home with the bride and was fucking her in one of the bedrooms while the other girls were having a ******* and my wife said they could all hear the bride screaming and moaning all night and the bed slamming the wall and squeaking. It became a private joke among them making some of the noises the bride made. I know the groom never knew and I don't think any of the other women told their spouses or bf but my wife got a kick out of telling me and it is so hot to think about. In fact, if I were the groom, I would have enjoyed knowing about it !

My wife went to a bachelorette party that they hired a stripper for the bride. They all stayed at a cottage after. The stripper came home with the bride and was fucking her in one of the bedrooms while the other girls were having a ******* and my wife said they could all hear the bride screaming and moaning all night and the bed slamming the wall and squeaking. It became a private joke among them making some of the noises the bride made. I know the groom never knew and I don't think any of the other women told their spouses or bf but my wife got a kick out of telling me and it is so hot to think about. In fact, if I were the groom, I would have enjoyed knowing about it !
love the idea of the bride to be getting fucked all night by the stripper(hope he was black). great that the other women could hear her enjoy her stud.

Back