White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
Gotta ask this question: White married women - were any of you taken by a black bull on your wedding night (or the night before)? Or wish you had been...

If so...share your story for the forum. I've only taken a girl on her bachelorette party night, the night before. One day, I'm going to claim a newly minted bride...

Can't think of a more commanding ways of claiming a white woman than to take her in her wedding dress and fill her full of thick black seed.

View attachment 341980 View attachment 341981 View attachment 341982
Did the bride-to-be's husband have any idea of what was going on at her bachelorette party?

Guess that depends....does the rest of this thread want to hear what I did with the girl on her bachelorette party night?! lol
Hell YES!!!

As for your original question, while I realize it's your fantasy to take a lady on her wedding night, for us women having the perfect wedding to the person you want to spend your life with is the ultimate fantasy, and I doubt anyone is going to want to change that up for a threesome, even if you're in to some sort of "lifestyle". I'm not totally surprised that one lady in a community like this who had some sort of non-traditional wedding in Vegas chimed up, but that may be about the only win you're going to get on this - sorry. It is a hot fantasy, and I'm not surprised to hear of women letting Bulls take them in their wedding dresses later.

My fantasy was to see my girlfriend of 9 months getting fucked by a Bull I've been seeing, for Valentine's Day, and at that I put it off until the day after (yesterday) because I had romantic plans and still couldn't see Valentine's being anything other than a special night between just me and her.

Hell YES!!!

As for your original question, while I realize it's your fantasy to take a lady on her wedding night, for us women having the perfect wedding to the person you want to spend your life with is the ultimate fantasy, and I doubt anyone is going to want to change that up for a threesome, even if you're in to some sort of "lifestyle". I'm not totally surprised that one lady in a community like this who had some sort of non-traditional wedding in Vegas chimed up, but that may be about the only win you're going to get on this - sorry. It is a hot fantasy, and I'm not surprised to hear of women letting Bulls take them in their wedding dresses later.

My fantasy was to see my girlfriend of 9 months getting fucked by a Bull I've been seeing, for Valentine's Day, and at that I put it off until the day after (yesterday) because I had romantic plans and still couldn't see Valentine's being anything other than a special night between just me and her.
Haha, well the perfect wedding for one person is entirely different from the perfect wedding of another. So it's all a matter of opinion. I agree that having the wife fucked by a BBC bull the night of a traditional wedding would be more difficult since the women involved in those weddings generally romanticize the whole event. Us playing with BBCs was a part of our life prior to getting married so its only natural that it would be a part on our wedding night and is still a part of our lives. Honestly it was just random coincidence and happenstance that our friend was near Vegas when we got married, enabling the scenario to take place.

I get, different strokes for different strokes - but even you admit it's a rare situation. Love to hear the details of your encounter, too :)

My girlfriend is a photographer and sometimes does wedding shoots, one time recently we messed around with putting the dresses and veil on and taking some pics, kind of fulfilling some fantasies, now I'm starting to get inspired to take it further and maybe even get the Bulls involved....

I had sex with the Best Man just before walking down the aisle. My Maid of Honor kept a look out as the minister and our families were in the next room getting ready to take their seats.

Chris's semen was running down my leg as I walked up the aisle and I at least could really smell it as it was a hot August day. Unfortunately my cuckolds friend was not black or all that hung but he had a nice apple headed cock that hits my G-spot and I was a lot tighter then. My Maid of Honor spent our first night in the hotel room with us but in another bed.

We took a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. I always hoped she'd get chatted up by a nice black man on one of our shore excursions, get a bit ******* from the rum they're serving and ask for special attention from him while I was distracted. When she got back on the ship she'd have a new cover up wrapped around her waist and she'd push me back on the bed before I could ask her where she'd been and she'd shove her cum filled pussy down on my face while she told me every little detail of the enormous black cocks she'd sucked and fucked in the last 3 hours. I keep dreaming . . .

Back