White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
When I married Rick, not only had Al taken me the night before, but my bridesmaids also had his black semen swimming inside of them. And, he "topped me off", as well in the "Bride's Dressing Room" at church -which was also the Nursery! (Oh yes, my bridesmaid Pam's period was three weeks late after my wedding. She suspected that she miscarried Al's baby...)

After the reception, Al went with Rick and I to the our honeymoon hotel. Al and I had the "Honeymoon Suite" while Rick slept by himself.

When I married Rick, not only had Al taken me the night before, but my bridesmaids also had his black semen swimming inside of them. And, he "topped me off", as well in the "Bride's Dressing Room" at church -which was also the Nursery! (Oh yes, my bridesmaid Pam's period was three weeks late after my wedding. She suspected that she miscarried Al's baby...)

After the reception, Al went with Rick and I to the our honeymoon hotel. Al and I had the "Honeymoon Suite" while Rick slept by himself.

LOL Nice way to consumate your marriage , how long after did Rick get to perform his husbandly duties.

I'd like to hear about a wife getting her first bbc on her wedding day. She goes through the cerimony as planned up till he says i do. She says i don't and thats when the black man steps in. The husband steps aside and accepts it instantly. They go on the honeymoon ment for the original marriage. However now the husband is the chauffeur/butler

Back