White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
I went out on my bachelorette party with my bridesmaids a couple of my girlfriends and my cousin. We had a night of drinking and partying at the club. We left the club about midnight and went to a hotel room they had reserved. They all knew I loved black men and had hired a black stripper for me who was waiting back in the room. They had told him to bring some friends. When we walked into the hotel room I was pleasantly surprised to see 8 fine specimens of Black men in the room waiting for us. We partied with them continuing to ******* for about an hour. Then they wanted to play a game of dare. (NO time to waste playing truth or dare). They took turns daring the women to do different things. If you refused then you were eliminated. It started out with small things like show us your tits and strip naked. No one got eliminated until we had to suck cock. Some of my married friends were unsure so they were eliminated. The last dare I remember was my cousin, one of my girlfriends and myself having to race to make our man cum. No rules just make him cum. I immediately laid my bull down and began to ride him. The other girls both started with a blowjob. I rode him hard and begged him to cum inside my pussy. I did win the dare. I remember waking up the next morning naked on the floor. Not exactly sure what happened after my bull came inside of me. I was pretty *******. It was a wonderful time for all I am sure.

Back