White Wives: Taken by BBC on your wedding night

Complete the following statement, "I...

• Total voters
if i will ever marry a white guy.. he will be a cuck.. and then of course i will get fucked right before the wedding and in the wedding night from some black well hung bulls..
but its more possible that i will marry a nice black guy.. then i wont do that.. if not he invites some of his black friends to our wedding night.. then im all in.. lol
Every white man would be lucky to marry you and be your cuck, and watch you get fucked before the wedding and on the wedding night. They would consummate our marriage !

I just wish I had fucked a BBC the day before my wedding, though I did fuck an ex boyfriend about 4 days before my wedding when I was getting cold feet. Sex was hot and he had a bigger cock than hubby but he had his flaws. Glad I got married but I think about my ex a lot too!!
any pictures

love the idea but when i got married, the thought never entered my mind. working on losing a little weight in an attempt to get back into my wedding dress. my bull wants my husband and i to renew our vows and then let him have me tht night. we are trying to do this on our anniversary so it will be almost like our wedding day.
That sounds pretty awesome ! Keep us posted

kate-middleton-wedding-dress-jpg.767077
s4-jpg.767081
s11-jpg.767082

Back