White couples into this lifestyle..

Mj2008

Couple
From
NY, US
It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this...

My relationship with my husband has become more based on friendship. I still love him but as a man and lover I don't see him the same way anymore. The Blackman I'm currently fucking has begun to take up more and more of my time. He comes over a few times a week and usually spends the night which means my husband sleeps on the couch. My ******* know about our lifestyle but no extended family. My girlfriends know though.
That is so tremendously hot. Just love it. Rocks my cuckold world. Completely.

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage
....There's really not enough discussion about this in these forums ... both spouses should have concern that the other spouse is getting what he/she needs in the marriage; its not about just seeing to the wife's needs. If, in fact, the couple allows an outsider to "take over" their marriage (to dictate arrangement terms) ... against the wishes of either of the spouses, that marriage is in trouble and its not going to last long with that arrangement. Unhappiness on either side of the marriage needs to be addressed; the wife's lovers (regardless of color, etc) are the outsiders to this arrangement ... if they want the "free pussy" ... they need to accept it on the terms the couple jointly offer it to him or go elsewhere ... period!

I agree it can be very hard to balance a seemingly vanilla marriage, it requires effort from both sides to keep marriage stable, but certainly in our case the benefits justify the efforts. I don't think my wife has lost any respect for me, I think she appreciates the freedom she now has for "best of both worlds" with my consent, a good marriage and to enjoy relationships with black guys.

For me I'm proud to see how her self-confidence and assertiveness has grown since these extra-marital relationships began; sure she remains good wife/mom, but can also be a wanton slut when she wants.

....There's really not enough discussion about this in these forums ... both spouses should have concern that the other spouse is getting what he/she needs in the marriage; its not about just seeing to the wife's needs. If, in fact, the couple allows an outsider to "take over" their marriage (to dictate arrangement terms) ... against the wishes of either of the spouses, that marriage is in trouble and its not going to last long with that arrangement. Unhappiness on either side of the marriage needs to be addressed; the wife's lovers (regardless of color, etc) are the outsiders to this arrangement ... if they want the "free pussy" ... they need to accept it on the terms the couple jointly offer it to him or go elsewhere ... period!
Great post Mac. Couldn't agree more

I cant speak for every couples, but I can speak for us and a few couples we have known in the lifestyle. It's not LIKE the penthouse letters and wannabe fantasy stuff you read. Usually when we read posts about how the black man is taking over, the white hubby pushed out, etc, we just roll our eyes. That stuff usually comes from single white males who are writing about the fantasy they have in their heads.

Simply put: fun time is funtime. When thats not happening, we go back to regular life. Its like...a vacation. A very kinky, sexy, exciting vacation we do a few times a month that may last an hour, a few hours, a day or a weekend. After that, its back to work bills and everything else.

Last edited:
I cant speak for every couples, but I can speak for us and a few couples we have known in the lifestyle. It's not LIKE the penthouse letters and wannabe fantasy stuff you read. Usually when we read posts about how the black man is taking over, the white hubby pushed out, etc, we just roll our eyes. That stuff usually comes from single white males who are writing about the fantasy they have in their heads.

Simply put: fun time is funtime. When thats not happening, we go back to regular life. Its like...a vacation. A very kinky, sexy, exciting vacation we do a few times a month that may last an hour, a few hours, a day or a weekend. After that, its back to work bills and everything else.
well said.......

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this...
Love it

We have not experienced anything outside our marriage but we can dovetail on what you just posted. A "real" couple is going to protect their relationship, none of this works without a strong bond between husband and wife.

There is this notion we have where my wife can hold some intimate feelings for a black man but the primary focus remains on us at the end of it all. I can actually see my wife digging some black guy but her love and respect for me is not diminished by that.

I will say we do have a "vanilla" marriage but that's we are where we are today.

As has been brought up by other posters: The relationship bond between the primary partners is the most important thing and has to be (and remain) incredibly strong.

Play time is just that. It's playful and it's an extension of our sex life. If my partner wants something I can't give her/be for her then I will damn sure do my best to get it for her.

I would always want (and expect) her respect in our relationship just as she is entitled to expect and receive the same from me. If you lose that or don't have that to begin with, why are you together?

Well said Mac and that is how we feel...we feel like we are against the grain here with that mindset but we totally agree.

Back