White couples in the lifestyle..

More power to you and yours. My wife and I have talked a lot about the fact that if it wasn’t this particular kink it would be something else.

The original poster of this thread went well beyond what we consider ok in our relationship and from you’ve said yours as well. If anyone has battled with a loss of respect it’s been my wife’s internal struggles with not conforming to a traditional role of a woman in a marriage. To say it’s been a struggle for her is an understatement.

I don’t choose to question why my wife is the way she is or why I’m where I’m at in life myself. I know I watched my wife have sex with a guy four times this weekend with three of those times coming in one day. She gets off to watching me play with myself as I watch her almost as much as she does from what the guy or guys are physically giving to her. If anything we’re much more affectionate and happier than we were before this.
Again BillyMac we seem to have similar experiences. Before my wife met me she had several long term relationships however non of them have understood her love for sex and certainly non of them excepted the idea of her sleeping with other men like I do. My stance is simple, we are all sexual animals and the restraints we put on ourselves are mainly man made to conform with a fabricated society norm. We as a species were never meant to have one single partner but having said that we also need to have some one to care and love us and share life with in general. We are both lucky because with each other we have the complete package, she can have fun and excitement and also I can enjoy her having fun and excitement however we also have trust and love in each other to deal with every day life together. Respect to you both. D & D.

Every Hotwife/cuckold marriage is unique. It is certainly not a one size fits all lifestyle.

My Fiancé turned me into her very willing cuckold a few months before our wedding. She quickly became addicted to BBC and her sexual interest in me faded away. She still loves me on an emotional level even though virtually all of her sexual satisfaction comes from her extramarital affairs.

It wasn’t until she started pegging me with her strap-on that her respect for me changed. She lost her respect for me as a masculine man but gained enormous respect for me as a submissive sissy.
Same here except my ex started busting my balls every chance she got ... Hard..... Brought me to tears every time and every time she laughed harder
I miss her 😂

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this along with are the husbands also cut off sexually as time goes on with Black men....

Thank you for saying what most of us were thinking. This is a total fantasy for the original poster, as that is not how most of us couples doing this envision the dynamic. It's much more nuanced, and our marriage always comes first.

I agree aa 100% some many times I can't believe how much stupidity come from people brains,even for many black man's, family, discretion and secrecy is the must important thing and all this thing come with respect not delusional fantasies.

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this along with are the husbands also cut off sexually as time goes on with Black men....
My thoughts as a white husband, it’s not hard at all to balance, all we are doing is adding another friend to our group of friends. One of the benefits of this is making some awesome friends.
My wife doesn’t lose respect for me, our relationship has grown from this. She shares things with me that she never would have shared. We have grown so much from all of this, our marriage is stronger as a result. She loves that I’m willing to make sure she gets as much pleasure as possible, and in return she spoils me.
For me it’s exciting watching her with a black friend, the contrast in the color of their skin is so erotic. I know exactly when there lips meet, or when he enters my wife the skin contrasts tells you exactly when she has been entered or when her lips kiss and lick up and down his black cock. It’s actually an amazing way to add more to our life.

From Christine-

I too was surprised how "matter of fact" things get after awhile.
I'm not talking about boring, I'm talking about balancing your normal
marriage duties after allowing a black bull into your house and marriage.

I still remember one Sunday morning as were getting ready for church...
The young bull stopped by unannounced (no cell phones then) and "needed some".

Ray and children waited patiently in the car in our driveway while "mom talked
with her friend upstairs".

After getting in the car, Ray whispered to me that I smelled like cum.
I told him that if I do, "It's Okay, since everyone would just think it's his".
But yeah, I don't have any sexual respect for hubby anymore.
He's like one of my girlfriends.

My thoughts as a white husband, it’s not hard at all to balance, all we are doing is adding another friend to our group of friends. One of the benefits of this is making some awesome friends.
My wife doesn’t lose respect for me, our relationship has grown from this. She shares things with me that she never would have shared. We have grown so much from all of this, our marriage is stronger as a result. She loves that I’m willing to make sure she gets as much pleasure as possible, and in return she spoils me.
For me it’s exciting watching her with a black friend, the contrast in the color of their skin is so erotic. I know exactly when there lips meet, or when he enters my wife the skin contrasts tells you exactly when she has been entered or when her lips kiss and lick up and down his black cock. It’s actually an amazing way to add more to our life.
This is exactly as I see it

Given that my wife says she’s been with black men before me it creates some excitement to see how she would be sexually other than with me and that’s where it ends

I have zero insecurities being a white guy. I’m about as alpha as they come, very strong and masculine with a very decent sized dick. I’ve been told many times I’m incredible in bed and can read a woman’s body like the back of my hand. Basically I could give most bulls a run for their money, no offence.

This forum is awesome but the level of racism and generalisations is absurd.

It’s a little work to keep the worlds separate, but no different then being a swinger , which we were before . Work , family , etc. make it hard to find time , but we carve it out , might play 3 times in a month , then go 3 months without .

As far as my husband he’s awesome , a wonderful husband and man , good provider , takes care of me , family , home . Sexually he understands he’s not what women want . He’s evolved over the years too . He’s learned his role as a sissy . I have respect for him to know and admit what brings him pleasure . We both have fulfilling sex lives !

We balance it easily. We do this with the same guy, many many times over about 4 years off and on. Always at our home but twice at his. We're very private with this, we don't want any of our friends find out. We do it 2 - 3 times a month. It's kinda like having a semi set schedule. We have friends we see the same way....no sex at all...happy hour friends, football watching friends, etc. It's just some sexy fun we enjoy. It's exciting and relaxing, all 3 of us have a fun time. We do enjoy it for sure but we don't drop everything to meet up with him.

Last edited:
Truthfully it’s not. Nor is a lack of respect necessary no matter what type of a cuck you are. Sex, no matter how vital it is to you, your spouse, or to relationships in general, is just a portion of a union.

We’re business partners with three other couples we share the lifestyle with. Truth is 95% of our daily lives surround family, business, and sharing common interests outside of our sex life. 5% of life, and I’ll say I have no shame, is watching black men take over my bedroom, satisfy my, and let her fill her sexual needs with what she wants.
You are an amazing man! Keep letting your wife cuck you with black bulls!!! You should even let her breed with them! Black men are superior and bbc is meant for white women!

It’s a little work to keep the worlds separate, but no different then being a swinger , which we were before . Work , family , etc. make it hard to find time , but we carve it out , might play 3 times in a month , then go 3 months without .

As far as my husband he’s awesome , a wonderful husband and man , good provider , takes care of me , family , home . Sexually he understands he’s not what women want . He’s evolved over the years too . He’s learned his role as a sissy . I have respect for him to know and admit what brings him pleasure . We both have fulfilling sex lives !
What a good sissy submitting to the black men! This is beautiful, black men are so much better at fucking white women and bbc is meant to be fucked not little white cocks!

good questions, I'd like to be sure an read all the answers u get..

The hardest part for us was keeping it a secret from everyone and not arouse suspicion. We had sex more between visits to our bull. He brought her up to the next level of horny.
Brought her up to the next level of horny?....I can relate.
Where did you meet up with him? Motel? His place? Most always our place.
Did you only watch or take a turn? He gets more sex time but I get plenty, we kinda take turns.
The bull...black? Younger, older? Our guy is white, 15 years younger, bigger tool than I have.
How many times you been with him? Lots for us, off and on for about 5 years.
Thanks

We met him at the same Hotel for awhile. but.. Some of the staff figured out what we were doing. They were looking, pointing, and whispering amongst themselves. The bartender even commented that my Wife seemed like she was enjoying her extracurricular activities. My Wife was mortified. She was very desperate to keep our lifestyle a secret. So after that we started rotating Hotels. After we had met up with him about 5 or 6 times, he asked me for his birthday if she could stay the night at his place. So we did that a few times also. I watched them, except when she stayed with him. the first few times I came on the floor while watching them. So I didn’t participate. But then I mounted her after he finished. It dealt great sliding in and out of that loose sloppy mess. Then we discovered something new. I climbed on one time after he finished and started to kiss her. She slowly but forcefully started pushing my head down her body. Once my mouth reached her vagina, she pulled my head into the wet mess and held it there. I started licking as fast as I could. She came violently in about a minute. So she started having me do that to her every time after he finished. He was black, my choice, a little younger than me. Much longer and thicker than I was. We were with him 2 to 3 times a month. There were a few streaks where we met him weekly.

Back