White couples in the lifestyle..

Truthfully it’s not. Nor is a lack of respect necessary no matter what type of a cuck you are. Sex, no matter how vital it is to you, your spouse, or to relationships in general, is just a portion of a union.

We’re business partners with three other couples we share the lifestyle with. Truth is 95% of our daily lives surround family, business, and sharing common interests outside of our sex life. 5% of life, and I’ll say I have no shame, is watching black men take over my bedroom, satisfy my, and let her fill her sexual needs with what she wants.
Yes, exactly like that

We met him at the same Hotel for awhile. but.. Some of the staff figured out what we were doing. They were looking, pointing, and whispering amongst themselves. The bartender even commented that my Wife seemed like she was enjoying her extracurricular activities. My Wife was mortified. She was very desperate to keep our lifestyle a secret. So after that we started rotating Hotels. After we had met up with him about 5 or 6 times, he asked me for his birthday if she could stay the night at his place. So we did that a few times also. I watched them, except when she stayed with him. the first few times I came on the floor while watching them. So I didn’t participate. But then I mounted her after he finished. It dealt great sliding in and out of that loose sloppy mess. Then we discovered something new. I climbed on one time after he finished and started to kiss her. She slowly but forcefully started pushing my head down her body. Once my mouth reached her vagina, she pulled my head into the wet mess and held it there. I started licking as fast as I could. She came violently in about a minute. So she started having me do that to her every time after he finished. He was black, my choice, a little younger than me. Much longer and thicker than I was. We were with him 2 to 3 times a month. There were a few streaks where we met him weekly.
Licking her after...
When I was young...I was getting a bj in my car, she swallowed no problem. All good. About a minute later she grabbed my head and shoved her tongue into my mouth, I thought I was gonna puke. She had swallowed all of it but I could definitely taste it. Seeing how turned on it made her was hot. I got over not kissing after a bj.
I was 22, seeing/fucking an older married gal. She was 42, typical neglected wife, hubby worked too much, didn't pay her enough attention. She was really good looking, smokin hot body. We had a weekly thing after work at my place. One night I finished in her, we're laying next to each other, she starts licking the jizz off my dick then kissed me. I got hard and we fucked again. After I'd finished that round she says if I lick her she'll cum quickly. She wiped off and I (reluctantly) went down on her. She came HARD and quick. I learned real fast that women loved oral after they've been fucked. I'm good with it now.

Back