White couples into this lifestyle..

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this...
The wife and I have been into the life for sometime and honestly are friends with a few couples as well, first we're not into because I can't satisfy her, that's so standard text book from a single guy wanking off . The reality is we're kinky people who enjoy this and we have a great marriage with tons of communication. Nothing goes on unless we both agree on it . So the bulls may think they have the power in reality it's opposite , if there's something about him I don't like he's out the door and never called upon again .bulls are a tool , we use them and put back away in the garage till the itch comes up again .... no bull has a say so in my house , there not allowed in our martial bed , hotels only , we also meet with couples and i have a hall pass as well with women . It's just my choice that I perfer this over a swinging situation . So with that being set there's huge difference from fantasy and reality . Reality is I'm still king of my mountain lol and so is my wife . Just keeping it real folks

ya'll are crazy to straight out say you cannot satisfy your wife haha. I can satisfy my girl just fine and she can verify that *******. We are just smart enough to know that you can have a favorite flavor of ice cream say Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerries. Well you can sometimes have peanut butter chocolate ice cream too and enjoy the hell out of that but your favorite and loyalty is to Chunky Monkey haha. You get what I am saying. Both are satisfying in completely different ways. Give your self some damn credit when it comes to pleasing your girl unless you are absolutely pathetic in bed haha.

It must be hard to balance a vanilla marriage to friends, family, and the rest of the world, once black men start entering and taking over the bedroom and your white marriage. I am sure most white wives must lose alot of, if not all respect for their husbands both sexually and otherwise ..

I am very interested to hear about your detailed expressive thoughts on this...
We found it suprisingly easy

ya'll are crazy to straight out say you cannot satisfy your wife haha. I can satisfy my girl just fine and she can verify that *******. We are just smart enough to know that you can have a favorite flavor of ice cream say Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerries. Well you can sometimes have peanut butter chocolate ice cream too and enjoy the hell out of that but your favorite and loyalty is to Chunky Monkey haha. You get what I am saying. Both are satisfying in completely different ways. Give your self some damn credit when it comes to pleasing your girl unless you are absolutely pathetic in bed haha.

I hear you. I can say this though. Sex is not what it once was with us, my fault. Also, my wife wants to introduce this black Adonis into her bed, verified by pictures, so I am not going to pretend she is not going to the opposite end of the spectrum for shits and giggles. She is looking for sex on a different level than me and I am thinking she knows she is going to get it with him.

I hear you. I can say this though. Sex is not what it once was with us, my fault. Also, my wife wants to introduce this black Adonis into her bed, verified by pictures, so I am not going to pretend she is not going to the opposite end of the spectrum for shits and giggles. She is looking for sex on a different level than me and I am thinking she knows she is going to get it with him.
Why don't you 2 get verified? show everyone the wife you speak of that is wanting the Adonis.

Why don't you 2 get verified? show everyone the wife you speak of that is wanting the Adonis.

That is going to happen, it's just not a priority at the moment. We have pictures of her and myself on another site where we got verified. We have one picture of him but it's only his torso, we cropped his face for obvious reasons.

I'm anxious to get us verified, I do not want anyone to get the impression we are posers. We have a genuine interest in the lifestyle and it's fun to share it.

Back