It's the size of the banana, got it

48uSlg1.jpg

I’m 8.5 inches but very girth (6.5 thick). I’ve had 2-3 women in my life tell me “my dick is not even that big” or “I’ve had bigger”. Now I’m not sure if they were saying this to spite me or really true. I know after being with this Persian bbw in LA, she pulled out her drawer a 8 inch girth dildo that was literally 11 inches long and said “this is what I’m looking for”. I’m like what alien beast... I mean guy have you met with that size!! Haha... and she told me to leave.

But majority of women (99%), say I’m huge or biggest they’ve had. I think when it comes to endowment, girth is just as important but most only focus on length (proof is posts so far in this thread). You can be 9 inches but really skinny and guy can be 7.5 inches and extremely thick ...so which is “more endowed”??

I know @LadyAnaconda said on Twitter other day that 9 inches long is average 😂

So I’m interested to see what women say here as well.
Sounds like a bad break up when they call you little :LOL:
I for one find you to be more than equipped.

As a white guy that the main reason my wife and I came to this life style is because I wanted my wife to experience a bigger cock than mine and i had no idea I was blessed. But after about 5 white guys and 1 was really small we started looking at Black guys. she has had some i would say at least 10" but most have been 7.5 -9 but thick

Well an average male is not 7" so sorry if you think that's average. Its more like 5. Everyone hits the nail on the head here as far as I'm concerned. I'm a bit of a size queen but a 7" really thick dick is amazing. A 9" skinny hot dog is not for me. I am used to a thicker cock as my husband is about 8 and thick so I like that but a really good thick BBC makes me nuts. My fantasy right now is a 9/10" cock that's really thick to just give it to me until I am spent. I want to try something just out of my zone of comfort so I have to work at it and I know it will make me cum uncontrollably. Just the thought of looking down between my legs pulled back and seeing that he has a couple of inches left to the balls and I'm full up makes me wet thinking about it. Or riding it and being able to bounce just a little but more until I am filled to the brim and stretched tight. Fuck! So hung for me is 8" and up. A big cock is 7-8. Average is 5-6. I have a BBC that I have seen a couple of times. Not big. Average. But he knows how to treat a lady and works me in every way from mouth to ass to pussy and fucks me but good. And every time I cum and cum and cum. Add my husband in and I'm spit roasted between them and I lose my mind. Here is a pic of me sucking my husband for comparison.

pro pic.jpg

What is the perfect size ladies? 🤔

What if its curved?
What if it's big but semi hard and never rock solid meaning it brends all the time while having sex?
What if doesn't last but 10 minutes?

My fiancé and I were messing around and using toys I can take a maximum of 11.5 in length. I was on vyvanse too. It took a little while to be able to get in that far. For context I’m 5’2.

oh andI’m supposed to advertise im free today and plan on putting on way too much make up and dress like a trashy whore. Would be the cats meow if a bbc could come to Quincy. bf wanted me to explain the plansfor the day.

I used to be 7 1/8", but now that I'm almost 70, I've shrunk to 6 1/2". I'm still around 1 3/4" thick, though. My wife told me right from our first fuck that she was used to bigger, meaning 9" and larger, so she's been cuckolding me for over 41 years.

My fiancé and I were messing around and using toys I can take a maximum of 11.5 in length. I was on vyvanse too. It took a little while to be able to get in that far. For context I’m 5’2.

oh andI’m supposed to advertise im free today and plan on putting on way too much make up and dress like a trashy whore. Would be the cats meow if a bbc could come to Quincy. bf wanted me to explain the plansfor the day.
I'll be free tomorrow!

I'm cracking up over here two post in an it's funny 😂 like I said PIECES OF MEAT , LOOKING AT, LOOKING FOR, AN GETTING SOME 🤷🏿‍♂️
This is a post asking about what size qualifies as well endowed. Nowhere does it mention the colour of the dick or anyone's preferences, merely what is classified as well endowed.

You're really reaching to back up your own bullshit here.

Back