Average sized black cocks....

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
They are fine. Its about technique and attention to your partner. A big horse dick with no technique and wham bam I dont care about you maam is no good, so make great use of all the tools and the world is bright.

They are fine. Its about technique and attention to your partner. A big horse dick with no technique and wham bam I dont care about you maam is no good, so make great use of all the tools and the world is bright.
Well said. I definitely don't have the biggest tool in the shed, but I'd be damned if I didn't learn how to use it effectively. Can't sweat the technique

What's average? For me that's min 8.5"-9", I've taken 10" very easy balls deep into all 3holes, for me it's the bbc's with excellent oral skills making me squirt repeatedly and stamina to keep going none stop for hours. Would be very interested in very thick 8" bbc's

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 13
I gave a detailed account of what matters in this other thread:
Post in thread 'Does size matter girls?'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-size-matter-girls.268625/post-4972576

With that, there’s certainly nothing wrong with an “average” black cock. In my experience the average cock size for sexually active black men is somewhere around 7” in length and average girth is somewhere in the empty toilet paper roll (5.5” circumference) range. I have plenty of playmates that seed me with this size of cock regularly. As long as a guy isn’t less than 6” or so then I can enjoy myself, especially if the guy can cum quickly and repeatedly without going limp. 🤩

Last edited:
Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
It's all about proportion. If you're a smaller woman what is big to you might be small to someone bigger. What a bigger woman might call big might destroy a smaller woman. Toss in experience and two people having a connection and not all dicks have to be a foot long to be enjoyable. As long as everyone is cumming and having a good time then keep on keeping on.

I gave a detailed account of what matters in this other thread:
Post in thread 'Does size matter girls?'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/does-size-matter-girls.268625/post-4972576

With that, there’s certainly nothing wrong with an “average” black cock. In my experience the average cock size for sexually active black men is somewhere around 7” in length and average girth is somewhere in the empty toilet paper roll (5.5” circumference) range. I have plenty of playmates that seed me with this size of cock regularly. As long as a guy isn’t less than 6” or so then I can enjoy myself, especially if the guy can cum quickly and repeatedly without going limp. 🤩
Yeah the average for blacks is 7-8 inches. So even an average black penis is considered quite big to most white women. Have you been with any white/Asian/brown men, what would you say their averages are?

Yeah the average for blacks is 7-8 inches. So even an average black penis is considered quite big to most white women. Have you been with any white/Asian/brown men, what would you say their averages are?
Dated a indian for over 4 years about 7" largest black man lover for over16 years 9.5 ex husband 5 at best

Size is one thing but how you use what you have is makes things intresting. Ive had average size guys rock my world and big dick gus leave me wanting. So be creative and attentive and rock her world with skill and enthusiasm not cock size. Too many here think a giant cock makes a great lover. Not so.

Yeah I call the posterior fornix spots the crack spots because when it’s stimulate appropriately, it creates dopamine rushes and addictions like crack

Yeah I call the posterior fornix spots the crack an addictive white substance spots because when it’s stimulate appropriately, it creates dopamine rushes and addictions like crack an addictive white substance
Ah, I see….well it makes my wife cum HARD to be fucked deep in her posterior fornix so I get that

This is not all women but for a lot of women this orgasm is something different, almost spiritual and they fall in love with it

Dude - 99% of dicks can’t go there easily

You need a 9.0-9.5 to reach that spot without putting the woman in a pretzel position

Back