Average sized black cocks....

jaestix1

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
I have sucked a 6 inch BBC and 12 inch, the 12 inch was a lot more thrilling for me at least.

Last edited:

Not a size queen here. Avg is still good. Actually love avg length but thick.

There's alot of people who consider 6" to be the average when it is actually 5.2". What you really want to know is where "BBC" starts. It varies from person to person and definitely solidifies in some groups around the internet. I think, collectively, 8" is where BBC starts (where I'm at), however you just can't win with some people and 9+" is the requirement. Girth is also a factor that might override length.

You most definitely are BBC... 🤩

There's alot of people who consider 6" to be the average when it is actually 5.2". What you really want to know is where "BBC" starts. It varies from person to person and definitely solidifies in some groups around the internet. I think, collectively, 8" is where BBC starts (where I'm at), however you just can't win with some people and 9+" is the requirement. Girth is also a factor that might override length.
Yea girth is actually more important base off what I hear from women

I feel you on this one. I consider myself a baby bbc. Plenty of guys have the same 7” I have. On sites like this plenty have way more. But I won’t hide the skills contained in the whole package. And I might not be able to satisfy some. But I sure will tell you that I’ve gotten plenty of call backs where other guys with more got dropped.
You bring your all with you and the ones who it’s for will acknowledge and appreciate it. The ones who it’s not for aren’t for you either.

Jaestix, what have you got ? What do you consider 'average' ? The are white guys like me out here, with an erection thats just over 3 and one half inches,.....so, if you are 'average', which is alledgedly 5.2, you're still HUGE compared to me. That would certainly be a 'BBC' to my Mrs
I've never measured it. My dick is tricky to measure because it's curved.

Im a size queen as my husband's cock is nearly 9" so anything less just not going to work for me, I'm getting blacked by a 10" bbc next weekend & so looking forward to it, I just pray he doesn't flake out on us I've been disappointed with other guys from this site flaking out on us!

Last edited:
I think if you have the desire and willingness to use what you have, how could i ask more. The truth is every single study I've read that was not fiction about male size covers every race . When they say the average size is from this to that it covers all the men in the study color of skin is not a factor.

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂
“Never lead with your dick or $”…. I completely Agree… one size might not fit all fits all… not all women are the same we each have our own preference and preferred type… women will naturally submit to who and when they choose..

Back