Average sized black cocks....

Can confirm. Wife has been heavily screening potential dates with live video showing black dick next to a 12 oz can. A surprising number of black guys have small, weak, average sized peckers and it is a major turnoff for her.
Yeah I’m gonna call bs on that. West Africans are virtually all 8 inches.

Yeah I’m gonna call bs on that. West Africans are virtually all 8 inches.
I’m Nigerian and I’m 27 9”and 9.5 super hard no sex for 3 days. I’m 5’7 150LBS. Some women on here choose to fuck those guys, and bigger guys choose to give their size away to certain women. Fucking Norway women overseas I’ve realized it wasn’t fun they can’t take the normal 5-6 inches it wasn’t pleasuring for me or them.

A rather long time ago (almost twenty years) i and my girlfrined at the time dipped our toes into club swinging which was a rather brief phase of our relationship but included some interesting revelations. There was one club that we attended about once a month and there were two guys with definitely under average sized penises. There was a wife and another man's girlfrined and both took extreme pleasure from these guys. The wife even had a real squirting orgasm with the one guy who had a penis that i would estimate shorter than five inches long with only average girth. He definitely had a style of fucking that was best suited for his size. Plus he had good staying power and somtimes the women he got intimate with were asking for "rehydration breaks" because they got so exhausted from fucking and being taken so hard.

In the context of a B>W Lifestyle i believe no Black man and no Woman should be left out. If we'd include only guys with dicks of 8 or more inches it also means we'd exclude more than 97% of Black men even though many of those are enabled to give a Woman not only good pleasure but also intense orgasms even with a dick that may be only average or even less than that.

i do not see fit to let a body-shaming approach govern a lifestyle that is often referred to as an open lifestyle and exclude good people. :\
Like your post my wife was working in a bar and the bar manager would give her a lift home after work,,,,,,,when she came home the first couple of times she said to me “ I can tell he is working his way round to fucking me by way he’s talking and asking questions that is what he wants”, that following day she made a point of going to work wearing stockings and suspender belt and left her bra off which she often did back then,,,,,,I insisted she went knickerless also,,,that night bshe didn’t arrive home at the usual time,and I guessed this was the night! , she was letting him get between her legs,,,,I waited anxiously until I heard a car pull up outside, he was an hour later dropping her off,,,,,,she came in with huge grin and the cat that got the cream look,,,,,,I wasted no time getting her on her back in the armchair her legs over the arms,,,,,,,I had never seen her so fucking wet and silky,,the inside of dress was soaking, I slid my cock straight in her it felt so silky and good I was literally seconds before I emptied in her,,,,,,,,she went into detail in bed that night of how he fucked her and that he didn’t have a cock any bigger than mine except he was wider she said',,,,,,,,,,,,every night she worked then she came home beautifully fucked and soaking admitting she had squirted every time,,,,,,,,,he fucked her 3/4 nights a week always in his car for the following two years
she mostly squirted ever time and sometimes with me fucking her soon after he had,,,,,,never did he fuck her for more than an hour any time,,,,, as things progressed with him he was taking a lot less time using her and that him finishing in her quicker resulted in a hotter wetter fuck with me,,,,,,she had taken many bigger previously but no one ever made her so drenched as Kevin

Agreed - No guy with a smaller dick than me can plow my wife. The meat must be 8" or bigger or no go. And you'd be surprised how many black dudes in Texas have just 6 inch peckers --- way too many :/

Back