Average sized black cocks....

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
Do not be so modest... you have what it takes to please...

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
Our "rule" is the guy has to be a little larger than me.. I am 7 3/4 inch .. 8 inch is about right and thicker/larger balls... and a good body ... someone who takes care of themselves.

As already mentioned in the replies to this thread, and many others about penis size here and elsewhere... it "depends" dramatically on many factors, and is more subjective than objective.

We would not consider the OPs example as somehow inconsistent with the "BBC" label, but then again AFAIK there is no medical standard for that term ;) He's just fine!

Different people will have different personal preferences, fantasies, and experiences, and so their desire regarding parameters like length, girth, appearance, etc will vary. What matters is finding friends that like you, and you them, and then it will be fine (y) Of course, just like any relationship journey, there will be hits/misses as one meets new people, but just keep trying :cool:

My wife's perspective, which shouldn't influence anyone else's personal preferences, is that girth is MUCH more important than length. Although for her there is a caveat that she does have something of a minimum length requirement of 5-6 inches, which I guess puts it right in the range of "average" and therefore is statistically good news for her! :giggle:

To expand a bit on my wife's perspective, as long as the penis is long enough to fully fill her or "bottom out" (apologies if that's a big crude, but makes the point), then it is long enough, which again is usually 5-6 inches. Although she likes longer penises as well, to be honest anything much over 9-10 inches can cause discomfort in some cases if the guy can keep it fully erect and hard. And that's an interesting observation she's had over time as well is that some men with very long penises sometimes can't keep their penis rigid enough in comparison to more average length penises. Thus those examples can be less hard, bend and kink (ouch!) with the man having to try really work hard to make it all work out. So there can be advantages and disadvantages in some cases with very long penis length, and so again "average" is probably OK in many cases! That being said, she loves a thick and long(ish) penis, when everything works fine and there's no discomfort, it's fun for her to watch and feel a really long penis as well ♥️

REF:

I have no idea about the scientific rigor or sources of the following, but interesting and it seems that USA is itself "average" which shouldn't be a surprise given that the USA is a nation of immigrants from all nations ;)

I dont think the size means anything.
it is the combination of the partner physique, looks,weight, Height etc. No interest in overwt, un attractive man but with large dick. It would be nice to have a big dick in addition to looks and fitness

As where I am a size queen I also love black men for the way they treat me. My bulls often treat me like property, or a piece of meat for there pleasure, a fuck toy if you will. They arnt wanting to wine and dine me, romance me or marry me. They want to use me and my holes to get there nut and then bounce. That might sound weird or rude but that’s a huge turn on for me. White guys want to take you out, buy your flowers, fall in love blah blah blah…
😭 Why is that bad?? Why can't a white boy fuck you like an ******* and also give you flowers? Why do you have to treat us like we're lame??? Why do you have to act like we can't do that either? Why can't I just be treated like I'm a normal human being? What's wrong with love???

😭 Why is that bad?? Why can't a white boy fuck you like an ******* and also give you flowers? Why do you have to treat us like we're lame??? Why do you have to act like we can't do that either? Why can't I just be treated like I'm a normal human being? What's wrong with love???
Some ppl are ass holes… others have a personal preference… but more so it can just be the thought and idea of being owned and used it’s all part of the fantasy, stereotype or personal experience… smash and dash is also another way to keep one’s feelings and emotions in check by not allowing any time outside of sex to interact… there’s nothing wrong with being/falling in love or being kind and giving a thoughtful gift or gesture… unless it’s offered to someone who doesn’t want it..

Personally you have a very nice cock. To me it is perfect. I feel that size isn't everything. I know other women have said this but to me it isn't size that counts but the way you treat me and how you fuck me that gets me going. I have had different sizes and have found that some have been good and some have not been. I just want to have fun and have my playmate have a blast.
Check out my media and let me know if you think I have a nice size

Alotta this ******* just cap so u can sample some dick from time to time and so we can get our dicks wet fuck love and fuck hate until you feel it I guess?

Honestly it’s there approach. Any white guy I’ve ever been involved with becomes almost obsessed. Calling and texting non stop. Just randomly showing up at my house, acting crazy.

Honestly it’s there approach. Any white guy I’ve ever been involved with becomes almost obsessed. Calling and texting non stop. Just randomly showing up at my house, acting crazy.
If a white boy doesn't do that...does he have a chance? How large ofa dick do I have to have to make you happy? What should whiteboys like me do to get a chance with someone like you?

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂
Facts !!! Your dick is your dick! Good/Great sex is about ravishing your partner and putting it down in totality! If you're only offering up your dick size for her pleasure then you really aren't giving her all the pleasure you're capable of giving her!

Yep- I have had some amazing fucks but what would be considered "average" size. Big dick doesnt mean great sex if they dont know how to use it. Avergage dick with skills- boom. Big dick with skills - Kaboom for me.

Honestly a prefer a seven at a minimum. Thickness is important as well. But as long as your seven I might let you get it 😘
I'm sorry to ask this...but how to approach girls like you? I want to be be smooth...I guess y'all hate white boys cause were akward....how can I make you really into me?

Back