Average sized black cocks....

I feel you on this one. I consider myself a baby bbc. Plenty of guys have the same 7” I have. On sites like this plenty have way more. But I won’t hide the skills contained in the whole package. And I might not be able to satisfy some. But I sure will tell you that I’ve gotten plenty of call backs where other guys with more got dropped.
You bring your all with you and the ones who it’s for will acknowledge and appreciate it. The ones who it’s not for aren’t for you either.
7 isn't small! 5 is a good size still

I think if you have the desire and willingness to use what you have, how could i ask more. The truth is every single study I've read that was not fiction about male size covers every race . When they say the average size is from this to that it covers all the men in the study color of skin is not a factor.
So if you have choice between average size black man and average size white man and everything else being equal do you choose black or white ?

So if you have choice between average size black man and average size white man and everything else being equal do you choose black or white ?
Being me i might invite them both, that of course would depend on them as well. I've had both black and white guys unwilling to party with another guy from a different race.

Well, I have never measured mine, and I never considered myself BBC or any acronym for that matter. When asked, I just tell them to make their own judgment. If to them it is not adequate, oh well. I had one chick tell me I was too small. I said that's fine, told her bye, then had a threesome with lefty and righty, haha. They never tell me no and I sure don't need to buy them dinner first lol. But to the topic at hand, just like beauty is in the eyes of the bolder, BBC is also in the eyes of the beholder. At the end of the day, just be confident and own what you have......just make sure you know how to use it. I have said it before, there are many that have a baby's foot between their legs, but can't do ******* with it. It's like having a muscle car with a poor engine....worthless.

I'm average sized but havent gotten any complaints yet. I'm also from the islands as well so I'm confident in what I do with mines 😝😂
Non the less everyone has their preferences so to each their own 😉
As seen in your videos, you do not have a size problem. You fuck like a horny stud. By the way, you say it is average. How bir is it exactly?

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
In my opinion, the fantasy of the well-endowed black man isn't as much a driving ******* behind our attraction as much as the level of confidence that men of color normally tend to exude. That and a good personality and smile can be addicting. And while it can be a temporary exhilaration to fantasize about a man's size, it seems to me other physical attributes seem to fall higher on the chart.
Unfortunately so many of my dorm mates at university that were constantly whispering about their conquests w/ black men as a means of competition and sadly - manipulative ways to gain notoriety over others, and hurt exes of theirs.

In my opinion, the fantasy of the well-endowed black man isn't as much a driving ******* behind our attraction as much as the level of confidence that men of color normally tend to exude. That and a good personality and smile can be addicting. And while it can be a temporary exhilaration to fantasize about a man's size, it seems to me other physical attributes seem to fall higher on the chart.
Unfortunately so many of my dorm mates at university that were constantly whispering about their conquests w/ black men as a means of competition and sadly - manipulative ways to gain notoriety over others, and hurt exes of theirs.
College girls speak of conquests by getting laid with black guys ? Thought that was a guy thing talking about conquests of getting women in the sack. Glad to hear your perspective.

I mean ******* man, I'm average sized, short and not good looking and get very discouraged and disappointed and scared when I'm talking to a girl so idk I feel like I don't live up to the expectations that have been put forth by my fellow brothers and friends but that's just me

Back