Average sized black cocks....

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
Size doesn't necessarily matter if you know how to use what you have. Don't get me wrong I love a BBC over a small penis. But there are those with one and have no clue how to use it properly to pleasure a woman.

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
It’s more the contrast and taboo for me. But of course a little size is always a plus as well.

Average is always good, doesn't have to be a monster cock..

I scared off plenty of size queens throughout my life. Guess the size and win a prize lol.
I know I could take your cock in my pussy but maybe half way down my throat & willing to find out how much in my ass 9" minimum. Would love for you to tickle my cervix and fill it with cum ! Would like all 3 holes filled with cum as much as you can give me!!! We live just outside Vancouver bc Canada Where are you located?

Back