Wife's Black Obsession

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I like to keep things fun and exciting in bed. Over the last two years, we incorporated a little fantasy into our love life every once in a while. Even though we both have different tastes, we are pretty open with each other and take turns picking fantasies. My wife loves black men and its always been a thing with her. I'm not sure but I think she had sex with a black guy before we were married. She's hinted at it but has never said for sure. I like that it gets her excited. I also like the dirty talk she does during our sex games. So far this has all been a great addition into our sexual relationship, but now she's bought a big black dildo … which has me feeling a bit inadequate. I’m average in size but the dildo she bought is way bigger. I don’t want to be a spoil sport and I want her to experience things, but this has me feeling self-conscious and has even affected how I feel about her and her imaginary black studs. I can’t compete with their size or the size of my wife's black dildo. I guess I'll just try to enjoy the fantasy. I have asked her if she wants to have sex with a "real" black dick and all she said is that it would be an experience.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Back