What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Wow...interesting story event. So what's the outcome? did you date her or is she your gf now? Definitely she is hot and I am sure most men will devour her if they can have her....

Most men including myself sometimes feel hesitant to approach pretty girls and be ourselves and show them we are interested...etc. I think we don't have the guts to do it either we are scared, rejected or both.

I have a higher chances scoring with black girls than white girls due to the fact either I am scared, being rejected or both but not when it comes to black girls which I had dated and scored with and that's my experience in the past.

I would like to come home from work only to find my wife laying naked in bed with her legs spread and her hips proper up on a pillow. She says welcome home sweetheart, I have been making your dinner all after noon and its now ready to eat. Just then I notice her pussy is swollen, covered in cum and her pubic hair is matted down. Without a work I work between her legs and begging cleaning her and sucking her lovers cum out of her hole as she tells me about her afternoon fucking two black lovers. After awhile I cuddle up to her as she turns on the TV to show me the video they made as the fucked her and seeded her. Then I mount her telling her how much I love her and how happy she makes me a I drop my own load into her streached pussy

Love to see the wife get gang-banged and air tight, (cock in all three holes), or for her to have a master who comes over and uses her whenever they want, bringing friends over while I'm at work and sending me teasing pictures of them fucking her, and using her.
Having her tell me how much better her black lovers are, how much bigger and more satisfying etc.
Her getting a QoS tattoo, or one that says Black Cock Slut somewhere on her body

WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

I'll like a white woman to take control of me. I fantasize of her being the aggressors, with a powerful presence & demanding me to do anything she wants me to do to her body @ the drop of a dime.
I wanna hear her call out "black man!!!" while her hair is wrapped tightly in my hand, as I pull her hair hard as demanded as my 10 inches of gerth stretches the walls of her pretty pink pussy, tell me this her dick & she wants to feel every inch inside her. "black man fuck me hard, ram my pussy HARD!!!!" I want to hear her say..
Everything else I can't really describe because ill be in control & I can't think for her, but I'll happily follow her command

WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

Do whatever makes you most comfortable. I'm hoping that's three bbcs in each of your holes!

Being married to a rich white man who lets me explore my sexuality with whomever I choose.
Too bad this is just too damn hot to be true, unless your name's Lauren and you'd actually use your imdb page pic as your profile pic on here. If that's the case, consider me completely wrong and my cock firmly erect.

Back